Looking for people to film an event!

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
looking for people to film the mass suicide event at pa
on october 15 (next friday) at 20:00Ma time numerous of people will jump of PA's economy tower and i want some video covrage!:yay: also the event will possibly be covered on radio aswell.

ideal thing would be one on the top of the building,one below,one flying and possibly one falling alongside

this is a free unofficial event and i would appreciate if you would do it for free and then posting it in the event promotion thread but i'm not unreasonable when it comes to payment (bare in mind i'm close to broke)

thank you and happy hofing /johan:yay:

I could record from the top or bottom of the building or falling along.

Regards,
razormat

I could record from the top or bottom of the building or falling along.

Regards,
razormat

that would be awesome!!! .. errr is it anything you need or you can you handle it?

I could film on medium/high in my vtol on livestream, if you want.

need all help i can get =) no need for live stream though just uppload it later... heading out now though will take any questions you have later an dif you can manage on your own that's great:)

Team DACH TV is soon up and running. Not sure if we can make it in 6 days. But we can try :)

And i am not sure if a mass suicide event is bad for franchise enough for "Bad for Franchise Productions" , is it?:laugh:

I am willing to die for the cause, hell I am willing to die for any reason. Its about the only fun thing left to do that fun and free :yay:

Great idea, lets promote suicide, because PA is overpopulated :yay:

Well i'm on my phone but every1 that is able to come could you post some thing simple like "i will" or i'm wearing ladies underwear and then what they'd prefer doing the more the merrier... also if your looking for payment (again im close to broke so no massive amounts) also any requests or questions :) ty all for helping

Last edited:
the more the merrier bump!

is this a act of telling ma we want the fall damage removed? if so i'll see if i can get time to join.

is this a act of telling ma we want the fall damage removed? if so i'll see if i can get time to join.

well no this is for fun i kinda like the fall dmg now that not every little bump hurts you:D

how about when you slide down a steep hill?

i generaly don't die from that and when you've just lost all your cash and sold your equipment to keep on playing and then spent 8 months running around like a chicken then tell me you don't want fall dmg ;) fall dmg is the only free entertainment we've got... so you might say it is in the honor of fall dmg i'm looking for dedicated players to record this gesture!:yay::D ... (i have all my stuff back and peds to go and i still jump of the building to many times to count each day, spent 2 hours jumping of the building today went killed a trox prow then jumped some more ;))

hmm, i'll see if i can show up, might be busy that day getting ready for my trip but might be fun. more entertaining if the roof gets so full people are telporting up and off the roof.

todays bump includes a list of songs that fit in with the topic enjoy
Foo Fighters - My Hero

I believe i can fly - the chipmunks cover

Bodies - Drowning pool

Learn how to fly - Foo fighters

Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars ( don't really fit but it sounds like freedom song-incarnate to me =) )

Todays bump includes a thank you too all that have helped/will help

Fishface for healping with ahr!
Blood for doing some promo on the air!
all filmers and streamers!
and ofc all of you who are about do die :D

eerm i don't think i forgott any1 but if i did i'm sorry ( i have goldfish memory )

also a notice to every1 that will come and film or stream could you send a pm or post here that you are able to and will be there? i will also add your names to the "mass suicide on PA tower" thread as Filmers

since then at the time of the event i could add you all to a team will be easier to organize

ty in advance and happy hofing /johan

This sounds ridiculously fun. I will definately try to be there! :yay::yay::yay:

Back