Looking for skippy

he still logs in every now & then, but not often
Might be better to pm him here or look him up on fb

I am friends with him. I sent him a quick message to let him know that u are looking for him.

Hi, anyone know if Skippie is still playing, if you have any contact info to him, please tell him im looking for him

Last thing I heard is he took his hunting profit from entropia and won a million dollars in a Vegas poker tournament

dsdsd.png

he was online yesterday evening.

I think I know how to get in touch with Skippie. Have you tried sending him a PM here on PCF?

Legend says to whomever slays the dragon will get one chance to choose between three paths in order to find Skippie.

~Danimal

Try whistling him.

Creamy or Super Chunk?

Has anyone seen Beechbum?

Ahh never mind :laugh:

I think I know how to get in touch with Skippie. Have you tried sending him a PM here on PCF?
Don't do it man... It's a trap!! :yup:

This is how I call Skippy when I need him :)

Other than shouting at the edge of each of his LAs NOOBAZ0RZ, which doesn't seem to work.

I simple pull out the old skippy caller on VHS. Hours of Skippy, he can't handle it.

Warning, scary video attached of Skippy running across his OLA :D

Last edited:
Legend says to whomever slays the dragon will get one chance to choose between three paths in order to find Skippie.

~Danimal

So let me see if I have this strait

In order to find Skippie I must first slay a dragon then I will have three paths to choose from one leads to the peanut butter the other leads to a kangaroo and one leads to the real skippie.

So let me see if I have this strait

In order to find Skippie I must first slay a dragon then I will have three paths to choose from one leads to the peanut butter the other leads to a kangaroo and one leads to the real skippie.

Yes but you got to find the right dragon first.....not any dragon will do

Choose the path with the Roo - good eatin!

:tiphat:

Back