Looking for soc! More info on post

NeutrinoX

Old Alpha
Iunno, there's some grass and some rocks here...
Society
Kaos
Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
Hey!

I left my old soc due to, well, a sheer lack of activity. So now I'm considering joining another one and well, I'm open to suggestions and interested soc's offers. ;)

A bit of background info...

Entropia Support said:
Hi,

Your avatar was created on 2007-09-18 at 05:59:03.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

That means I've been a bit over a year here in EU (Yes, a lot after it stopped being PE). So I'm still a newbie, relatively speaking. I do have at least all Eudoria TPs, lawl. In game I'm mostly a miner, in fact I graduated from mentorship on mining, just been hunting a bit more lately. I'm not exactly known as having a lot of friends, and perhaps I'm not exactly that sociable, but the few people I know can tell for sure I'm a nice guy (Hopefully! ;)). I'm also a (*gasp!*) non-depositor, and don't have plans to become one, at least in the short term. In real life, I'm a college student, and I do some drawing, far from being a professional I do it as a past-time / hobby (PM me if you're interested on a link to my online gallery).

I'm more or less looking for a society that:

- Is active. I'm not talking about 50+ members online at a given moment, but would be nice to see at least 3 or 4 online during the day, I do feel lonely sometimes, bombs and probes aren't that good talkers.

- Has a good friendship sense. I'm not looking for any compromising relationships (I'm already taken, thank you. ;)), but would be nice to meet some nice people from around the world and hopefully build long-lasting friendships, and a soc which encourages them with lots of events and fun activities with their members.

- Has a good mix of players of different levels. This isn't exactly a must but, I think I'd feel a bit uncomfortable being surrounded by all ubers and being afraid of doing questions that could be considered silly for the higher level players and get a "LOL, what a n00b" as answer. And the other way around too.

- Doesn't have too high skill requirements. I know most top societies have several sister ones for those who don't meet their skill requirements, and once you reach them that means you can go up to the next level. Ideally I'd like to be member of one single soc, so I can always be in touch with everybody, besides, I have quite low skills on almost everything, lawl. I could consider joining a multi-level soc, given there's enough activity and higher members do at least an effort to still keep in touch with the rest.

- Encourages or at least welcomes roleplaying from time to time. I come from several MMORPG games, and also MUDs / MUCKs, so I like to "play out" characters sometimes. This isn't a must requirement either, but would be a big plus. :silly2:

Anyway, I hope this post isn't too out of place here and as I said, I'm open to suggestions and invitations. I'll update this post once I've made up my mind and joined a society.

See you around! :D

- N-X

You can join Starfleet Command society. It's a good soc.

Many friendly members. We are towards mining besides hunting and crafting. We have many different level of players here.

Many events too!! It's fun I sure you. :cool:

You can visit this link http://www.sfceu.freeforums.org

The link has limited browsing for guest but there are many useful tips in there for members.

Regards,
Sakura SEXY Queen

Well you sound like you might fit into the FoFW.

Check out the links in my sig :)

Please consider Rat Pack. We are a friendly group of hunter, miners and crafters with a wide range of skill levels.

Several good socs already mentioned, but feel free to check out TAO :D.
Believe we pretty much fit your requirements ^^.

Praetorian Guard may fit the bill. (Ooo look, a Christmas Smiley! :xmas:)

We're a lovely group of people, our members hail from europe and the US, and I think there's almost always a member or two on at any time.

There's a few good societies posting here already, but if you want more info, our recruitment thread, while a little dusty and unbumped, is https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/80691-praetorian-guard-recruiting.html

Good luck in finding a new society :)

well hi there N X im in a soc. called Reapers of Faith and its usually me and my husband that get on we may not have a lot of ppl on but i can always use the company im on often and for long periods of time and im here to have fun and joke around as well as skilling if your interested im usually at the swamp camp NW of Port Atlantis if not just ask around someone might tell ya where i went good luck on your search and i hope you find the right soc.

Thank you all for your input! :D Must say I'm a bit impressed. I'll take a look to all the societies suggested here and make up my mind and join one in the forthcoming days.

EDIT: Finally I decided to join Skillin' Villains, but thank you all for your interest! ;)

Last edited:
Back