Looking for society

panter

Old
Society
EEEE
Joe Master Black
i have 36k skills. 105HP. i have played since february 2008. i deposit regulary. so looking for active soc where can do team hunts. and communicate with adult ppl. so please no kid soc offers.

i speak english, finnish, estonian. mostly i like to join to some european soc.

about myself. im 22y male. working as farrier/blacksmith. starting my company. but still playing computer game :p

so place ur soc offer here if u think im good enough to your soc.

hey there, Chi unit always wanting new members :) would describe us as a tight group of players among all lvls. we got several noobs and several players thats ben around for years. almost always someone online to chat around with or hunt with. We're swe, estonian, finnish, uk, us etc. and we got our own private forum! you're welcome to apply in the soc terminal any day!

thanks for offer. i wait more offers and then i decide. please describe your soc well as you can. so its good to make choice

bump .. so anyother soc dont want me? i like to join more european soc than world wide mix. any finnish soc or some english speaking?

today i gonna make my choice. any offers come yet?

There are lots of nice societys out there, but few of them is going to try a pursuade you to join. I'm a member of united talents, which I find is a very nice society. I cannot invite you... well, I could, but I won't, that's not my way, but you can apply at the society terminal and you will most likely be accepted.

Good luck with finding a good home :)

Rapture of Rebellion is about 60% european and 40% north american...

We have members from your level all the way up to 100k+ skill

we're not necessarily a constant team hunt type soc, but there is a group that opolo hunts a bit, and another who uses H400's, P5a's, etc...

There are almost always like 3 or 4 soc members on at all times in the day, and most of us like helping newer gamers get established

we're all mature, laid back, and have our own private section on EF...

PM me if any questions, and Good luck finding a soc.

What can I say, panter, but welcome to NBK Group of societies!

We are a well established and recognized society in EU, you can read more about us here.

I would personally suggest you take a closer look at NBK Squadron. Our members match your skill level, which is something that makes gameplay even more fun, in our opinion! :)

Kind Regards,

Steve Mischief
NBK Squadron

Hi,

I'm Speaking on behalf of Sanctuary. We're a very active soc also running Team Speak and almost all members use it. We're generally looking for ppl above 40k tho Your at 36k and u'd stay in a low rank til u hit 40k.

All of our Colonels have +100k skill.

We have Hunters, Miners & Crafters in soc. So there's always something to do or a team hunt to go on. We can guarantee a good laugh and fun but the loot is up too u ;)

Thats our Thread below ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/152738-sanctuary-now-recruiting.html

If your intrested Just apply at ur nearest Soc Termnial

Any Questions just PM me and i'll happly answer them ;)

Last edited:
Whats up Alan :D

Anyways Panther,

If you're looking for a society with active players, active society functions, and love having fun, then the Temporal Destinies would love to have you. We use Ventrilo as well to make a more personable experience, along with skype to keep in contact with different members at different times. Our Society Master, David Westmoreland, has quite a list of experience and titles, like Mr CND 2009, and leading an elite team of soldiers during the robot wars.

We're always doing teamhunts, beacon missions, tp runs, and always chatting it up in the society chat ;)

We are a mix of Americans, Europeans, and some Central Americans, so im sure you'd fit right in with our family ;)

If you're interested in joining a fun, active and a society devoted to the well-being and fun of its members, then send me a PM and I can give you further details about our Family.

Thanks, and good luck!

Moocow

thanx everybody for offer. i choosed chi-unit

Back