Looking for society

JJ.

Young
Jenny JJ Jarvinen
Hi all :)

I have played for few weeks bit over 6 months ago, but got bored, and now im back again :)
Wondering if there is any low level society recruiting people, I dont have very much skills (Highest is around 400), but I would be propably quite active.

My equipment is currently from Trade Terminal, I have weapon, armor, healing tool and surveying tools.

JJ

Thanks for the offers but im not looking for that big society, 100+ sounds a bit crowded for me :eek:

Thanks for the offers but im not looking for that big society, 100+ sounds a bit crowded for me :eek:

I wouldn't rule out a soc because of size...

Many bigger soc's have long time members who may be on break or inactive... not to mention spread between timezone...

For new players, I'd recommend joining some swunts at nea's, meeting people, and asking if their soc is accepting new members...

best of luck in your search...

Jurai Blood Academy is smaller with many time zones covered. Talk to anyone in JB or JBA or go to JBGamer.com and apply in the application section.

My equipment is currently from Trade Terminal, I have weapon, armor, healing tool and surveying tools.

JJ

Just from that part I can tell you are on the right path :thumbup:

I wouldn't rule out a soc because of size...

Many bigger soc's have long time members who may be on break or inactive... not to mention spread between timezone...

Lilac is wise... you may at first feel lost in the crowd, but you will eventually find a core of people that are around at the same time you are. That can be very beneficial.

Best of luck in your search :thumbup:

WildD3amons! <---- Enough said the link speaks for itself ;) Hope to see you in the family soon!

Back