Question: Looking for Texturer to do Satin texture on my coat

Warpath

Elite
Society
Freelancer
James Warpath Proudstar
I am looking for a texturer out there who is able to do satin texture on a cognac coat. I would need them to supply the textures. If you are one or know of one I would love to hear from you.

Last edited:
Bump Bump Bump

Hope I didn't get your hopes up by giving you the free bump :rolleyes:
Will you post a screenie of the final product for us all to admire? Colored or not, seems to me satin should look pretty good!

will do mate if I ever find anyone to do it :p

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!

morning bump

I bet Sarah can do it
look for her on the forum

edit* sorry can't remember what her name is on the forum chartom or something maybe..

Yeah sent Sarah a PM, but not sure if she is on a break or just really busy, but never got any reply.

thanks for the tip but!

if i am right, forum name is Sarah Charlton

you can find her in ithaca most of the time

dunno if she already got the right skills for it

Hi Warpath -
Satin is a level 30 texture and requires a skilled texturer. There are probably only a couple in the game now who can handle this level.

Here is a thread that lists the texturers and their skill levels.Texturizers

If you are looking for satin textures, I can recommend a couple of places. Leo has two shopkeepers in Bilton Tower 2, Apt 4B, with a nice selection. Mike has many textures displayed in Sakura, Sachi Apt 14E. There are also some shops that sell textures, but I have not noticed satin.

Good luck in your quest and pls post a screen shot when your coat is texturized.

Last edited:
Thanks great dane, I will keep u guys posted on my progress.

I'm pretty sure Sarah is away atm, holidays or something. Might be well worth the wait till she gets back & can do it for ya ;) I'm sure a few ppl are waiting for her return too.

Meanwhile hf & gl Firefly Jane :cool:

I texture for free , and i can handel that texture.
The only things is i am not often free to texture or color , so you have to be lucky and catch me at the right time.
I am in twin mall lvl 3 when i do that kind of things.

I texture for free , and i can handel that texture.
The only things is i am not often free to texture or color , so you have to be lucky and catch me at the right time.
I am in twin mall lvl 3 when i do that kind of things.

I also have a coat I need textured about that level! hope to see ya soon!

(Sarah's forum account is inactive for a month now!) :(

Just an update for anyone who's interested, I have managed to scrape together enough satin textures, just need to get lucky and catch etopia in her shop so she can do it.

Update - Etopia textured my coat last night, so I will put pics up soon!

thanks Etopia

here are the pics, only got the navy field satin textures, got other plans for the yellow:)

Not my colour scheme, but it does look good.

Grats, and Nice work Etopia.

(as An aside, Sarah seems to have be "absent" for the last week or 3, so I guess he is busy, work, Holiday etc: have a shirt needing textures adding, I am sure Etopia could do, but Time zones prevent. :( )

got other plans for the yellow

Someone correct me if I am mistaken. But I don't think you can go back, and alter a job already done. That is, if you want to do the yellow areas, you need to remove all textures and redo the whole thing in one go. :ahh:

Someone correct me if I am mistaken. But I don't think you can go back, and alter a job already done. That is, if you want to do the yellow areas, you need to remove all textures and redo the whole thing in one go. :ahh:

Correct - same as in colouring :)

Hmmmmmm wasn't aware of this, thanks for the info

texture job 1 go , painting job 1 go,BJ multi-go , but thats an other story :D

texture job 1 go , painting job 1 go,BJ multi-go , but thats an other story :D

lol ok well at least my fave job is multi go!

oh well it stays how it is.......... for now :)

Back