Buying: Looking for Uber Weapons (Unlimited)

JacaKaret

Old
If you got weapon for sell pls pm me:
Isis HL18, SGA Edition
Isis HL18
Herman LAW-50 Smuggler
Isis HL15
Emik X5
Isis CB26

Thank You.
But price is too high :(

Lol, of all the weapons you listed this is prolly the lowest in price. Not a bad combo deal either IMO.

Jay jay is good peeps always throw an offer worst he can do is say no.

Im bored from people comming in february2013 with tooo much peds too spend, zero knowledge of this game and devaluating our weapon and items...

ready for - rep

good luck burning your peds and devaluating our stuff

Im bored from people comming in february2013 with tooo much peds too spend, zero knowledge of this game and devaluating our weapon and items...

ready for - rep

good luck burning your peds and devaluating our stuff

Lol I sold my CB26 months and months ago, prior to the new influx of weapons, for far less than the price listed in that thread. Don't come in and flame a consumer who doesn't want to pay an inflated price. Maybe you don't know what its worth? I didn't sell at a lower price for a quick sale, took me months to get a buyer even at the price it sold for...

My Cb26, after months of trying to sell, sold for +33k. This was prior to the infusion of all these new SIB weapons. It was Tier 6.8

My Cb26, after months of trying to sell, sold for +33k. This was prior to the infusion of all these new SIB weapons. It was Tier 6.8

Thanks Rave for the information. The one before you got sold for +41k but that was before the influx of new weapons. That was t6 as well.

Cheers,

Divinity

Thanks Rave for the information. The one before you got sold for +41k but that was before the influx of new weapons. That was t6 as well.

Cheers,

Divinity

Yeah I purchased mine for like +39k I think, but after a few months the price fell a bit, then the new weapons really ate into the market value.

nope

Im blamming people with lot of money, new to game and buying end level stuff..

you know... remind me how capitalism works... And I dont like it.

A cb26 tier6 for 40k is not overpriced for me... if i had the money I bought it instantanly for this ammount...

when you see doa strikhammer was 30k 6months ago and sold for 18k nowaday... I feel bad for the market and price atm...

But its a market and we will pay in real cash so you wanna pay more because its worth more for you?
Item is worth price which another players want to pay for them.

nope

Im blamming people with lot of money, new to game and buying end level stuff..

you know... remind me how capitalism works... And I dont like it.

A cb26 tier6 for 40k is not overpriced for me... if i had the money I bought it instantanly for this ammount...

when you see doa strikhammer was 30k 6months ago and sold for 18k nowaday... I feel bad for the market and price atm...

You weren't around when a DOA Strikehammer was 2500 PED. I looted one back in 2004/2005... got a whopping 2500 PED. And your complaining about 18k PED?

The market changes all the time. I've lost so much money over the years due to fluctuations. But it happens. That's how economies work. This one is definitely a consumer driven market, its up to buyers to make the prices because of the high price of items.

You weren't around when a DOA Strikehammer was 2500 PED. I looted one back in 2004/2005... got a whopping 2500 PED. And your complaining about 18k PED?

The market changes all the time. I've lost so much money over the years due to fluctuations. But it happens. That's how economies work. This one is definitely a consumer driven market, its up to buyers to make the prices because of the high price of items.

Well said.

As for these...

I know for a fact that the Law 50 Smuggler is not for sale, nor will it be anytime soon.
I also doubt you'll ever get the hl18 sga out of its death grip.

If you're interested in an x5 UL...talk to Mike Freyr Perry. He has one (T6), and is, I believe, looking to upgrade.

Isis HL18, SGA Edition
Isis HL18
Herman LAW-50 Smuggler
Isis HL15
Emik X5
Isis CB26

Are you interested for LR53 Tier VII?

Isis HL18, SGA Edition
Isis HL18
Herman LAW-50 Smuggler
Isis HL15
Emik X5
Isis CB26
that one's not for sale! :lolup:

EDIT: just noticed FEZ beat me to it!... FREE BUMP!

Back