Looking to be a disciple

seijko

Hatchling
Hi Folks,

I am completely new to Entropia, Installing client as I type, and I figure I could learn a few things from the more experienced players on here. If anyone would like to be my mentor, please let me know. I am really excited about this game and from what I can tell from the youtube videos, forum posts, and website, it looks like alot of fun. I plan on being a regular.

I am honest and respectful, and I certainly won't cheat anyone out of a gun or w/e like I have heard has happened.

Please let me know If you're willing to be my mentor as soon as possible. I am really excited to start playing so let me know as soon as you can so I can get started playing!

Thanks,

Mike

hi, i can be your Mentor. However did you think about what profession you want to try in Entropia yet?
And where are u from? because if we life in completely different time zones i couldn`t help you. ^^
Do you think you might deposit if you like EU?

I am willing to be a mentor, but I cannot be around from friday untill.... well after christmas. If that ain't a problem, look me up (I will have sufficient stuff to do for you to last through my absence, and you can always mail me with questions)

I'm more than happy to be your mentor, I have had graduaters and I'm in one of the most helpful Societes in the game, with very helpful people such as Alice In Wonderland, Coop, Erics AARDMAN Halfabee et al.

Let me know if you're interested.

Back