ATH: Looks like even the "bests" can get a huge mammooth find :D

ped card balance + binary ath = anotha cnd dome

gratz :)

You really don't have a clue, do you... Get back when you have cycled as much as Squall and then you can pose as "mining expert". Untill then i would suggest to better remain silent than to show your ignorance.

I second that

Wow man, gratz on that find!

That's some advert for Rocktropia for sure. Now it's gonna get more popular I suppose.

Do all the people saying ND owes squall really think 5% of 100k ped is even a drop in the bucket of the costs for rocktropia? :laugh:

Well I guess being delusional helps in EU...

i think people meant that i actually paid kinda to ND his hummer by all the mining on cnd done in the past :D, and i guess i must help some on rt too lately.

thx for the gratz !!!

Gratz, about time you got a boom in mining :D

Do I smell another cnd dome coming up? :yay:

You really don't have a clue, do you... Get back when you have cycled as much as Squall and then you can pose as "mining expert". Untill then i would suggest to better remain silent than to show your ignorance.

i may be wrong i though squall was built and used by like 5 different people.... The avatar i mean. Not the person.

If its just one person taking all the time to build up to where he is.. then i am extremely impressed and coming from a person who has played since it launched thats quite the achievement and one i personally aspire to. so please correct me if im wrong.

HaaaHaaa this one is EPIC! awesome homie

big gratz!!! at least was not a newbie to get this 100k plus ath's:):yay:

Woah!!!

Now that's one large claim! Nice find, and may it help you for a LONG time!

:D

mammoth gz, you deserve it !!!

ah well gratz saw it ingame.

Looks like the second Dome is getting closer now :)
GRATZ !!

i may be wrong i though squall was built and used by like 5 different people.... The avatar i mean. Not the person.

If its just one person taking all the time to build up to where he is.. then i am extremely impressed and coming from a person who has played since it launched thats quite the achievement and one i personally aspire to. so please correct me if im wrong.

you're right in some way, a few people have been playing on HIS avatar in the past, just like i did last night irl, drinking jacks and mining a bit with squall sitting next to me (was a great experience ingame and awesome irl), it has nothing to do with building up his avatar like he did on his own. don't spread thing alike, mainly when they arent right

By the way, it's a gratz thread, a thread about his first ATH, an ATH he must be proud of, respect that atleast

This just happened in IRC...

<[BAHQ]Centech> someone telling windswept he doesnt know anything about mining
<[BAHQ]Centech> people are dumb
<Entropalyzer> MINING - Windswept Winds Tundra - Cumbriz Stone - 2563 PED - Club NEVERDIE
<@Sound> See? Noob luck!
<[BAHQ]Centech> lolol
<@[GD]Nebu> that was actually pretty funny

gratz on an insane find squall, so whats your plan for all the peds, maybe invest in another biodome up on cnd ??? lol

No words big gratz ;)

NICE catch!!! Huge gratz! Happy to see you got this after your recent investments! You definitely deserve it on my book.

omg that's a nice claim! uber gratz!

All I can say is :drool:

:yay:

You are hilarious!! Yes Windswept knows nothing about mining :rolleyes:

Grats Squall

Awesome! Gratz

You are hilarious!! Yes Windswept knows nothing about mining :rolleyes:

Grats Squall

First of all, i'm not the one pissing on grats thread of a miner who has been n1 for ages, even after quiting active mining still is. Secondly i'm not the one making assumptions about some conspiracy by MA/ND or whoever.

All i'm saying that with squall's turnover both in mining and crafting (not to mention mining with ma109s) such aths are to be expected and doesn't require any conspiracies to explain them. It is merely a fraction from his turnover.

And anybody who is blind to see that, or making up some conspiracies like Windspwept did, yes that's ignorance and i stand by my statement.

And finally, i didn't say that he doesn't know anything about mining, so please don't twist my words.

Now, let's move on please. I'm sure we can continue this discussion elsewhere.

BIG GRATZ!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

(mmm...maybe is possible only a unique pool loot for all virtual worlds of EU :scratch2:, because in roctropia there is not enough players, to allows prizes so big like this :rolleyes:)

Congratz for the ATH.

Now leave the planet so us noob miners have a chance :D

gz :)
the best thing in the pic is the pm window tho :laugh:

Back