Suggestion: loot 2.0 was a mistake, make loot 3.0 or undo loot 2.0

Status
currently it's just rigged towards the whales and rich people...
afterall they can buy themselves high tt-returns, more MU loot, better MU loot, more killspeed, lower costs... MA just went overboard there.
TT-return and loot composition should be equal for everyone.
Dude, im not rich, and im not a whale.. however i do enjoy getting better returns every few months or year, or however long it takes me to go up like 5 to 10 levels and i notice it... just the same in real life, im not rich and it will take me a long long time, but i still will enjoy retiring some day... do i think everyone should be retired, no, can some people afford to retire at 20, yes... does that upset me, no good for them.

$50 is my daily cycle and I can safely confirm that a sweater makes a better weekly income than me.

I used to see other players hunt, but now I think I play alone.

I think a lot of people on this topic haven't played in the last year because the prey is nerfed more than 2-3 times.

This is not a topic for begging, but against simplicity. It can be be begging if we don't pay for it. If Alukat has the courage to express an opinion, most of the players just leave.

Hunting grounds are empty of this nonsense.

I don't believe anyone has 10,000 ped in this game, let alone $10,000.
you are kidding right? you realize that 23k ped worth of liver oil alone sold today on the auction house... that doesnt include any trades... and if all the hunting fields are empty, you may be at incredibly unpopular mobs, maybe they are unpopular for a reason, like they dont drop anything worth hunting for.

I'm not saying that I never hunted anything with out any markup. I have, lots, and I did it for the reason of knowing it was the best mob for me to hunt to gain skill faster. The real secret is, not focusing on where other people are, or where you want to be... but enjoy today, stop when you spent what you could afford, and maybe in a week or a month or two you will have gained a level...

Keep track of how much you repair and how much ammo you use. You will see that at the end of the year, you will be averaging better than you did at the beginning of the year, it might not be by much, but every fraction of a percent counts and eventually adds up to you being where you want to be.

you are kidding right? you realize that 23k ped worth of liver oil alone sold today on the auction house... that doesnt include any trades... and if all the hunting fields are empty, you may be at incredibly unpopular mobs, maybe they are unpopular for a reason, like they dont drop anything worth hunting for.

I'm not saying that I never hunted anything with out any markup. I have, lots, and I did it for the reason of knowing it was the best mob for me to hunt to gain skill faster. The real secret is, not focusing on where other people are, or where you want to be... but enjoy today, stop when you spent what you could afford, and maybe in a week or a month or two you will have gained a level...

Keep track of how much you repair and how much ammo you use. You will see that at the end of the year, you will be averaging better than you did at the beginning of the year, it might not be by much, but every fraction of a percent counts and eventually adds up to you being where you want to be.

It is good to think about the future, but if the goal of 20 years is retirement, you have a serious problem.

I'm not kidding at all. I doubt the veracity of all the data, especially when someone tells me to invest in development... for me it means to rise, not fall.

Investing in EU is like an employer hiring you for a job you pay for, but he promises you a pension (if something is not changed).

ummmm, except its not a job, its a video game... and the only intrinsic value is that if you invested money, the economy of the game is growing at a fair pace. you will just say its not, and point out your reasons why you think so. but, in the end it is, just not where you want it to be growing.

not sure why you think a 20 year retirement or pension would be a problem, but ok.

ummmm, except its not a job, its a video game... and the only intrinsic value is that if you invested money, the economy of the game is growing at a fair pace. you will just say its not, and point out your reasons why you think so. but, in the end it is, just not where you want it to be growing.

not sure why you think a 20 year retirement or pension would be a problem, but ok.

Definitely at the age of 20 my thoughts were elsewhere but not about retirement. ;)

If you do not understand this sentence, I would repeat it again...
"$50 is my daily cycle and I can safely confirm that a sweater makes a better weekly income than me."

The auction house offers a history that does not correspond to the truth. When there is data on purchased 20k TT of an item, at a higher price than the one I have set, I have good reason to doubt its authenticity. When this is repeated 100 times, my doubts become well-founded so that I have enough of this statement.

The same right as claiming that an item with a value of 50 or 100 ped is unsaleable, due to its "great value", and from this I judge that people are not as rich as they claim, but simply indicate the amount they dream of.

And when my% return is lower at a higher level and MU's loot is nerf by 50% even more. All this does not give me grounds for a "big deposit". However, it gives me reason to be sarcastic in the forum and point out these things.

however i do enjoy getting better returns every few months or year, or however long it takes me to go up like 5 to 10 levels and i notice it...

but those whales can drive down the MU of items to the point where it's no longer worthwhile hunting those mobs for people like you, because the mobs will be garantueed loss for you... the whales ofc still do profit on them, simply because they get higher TT-return and better loot composition than you are.

Why should rich people get handouts? They're rich, they don't need them.

Last edited:
If you do not understand this sentence, I would repeat it again...
"$50 is my daily cycle and I can safely confirm that a sweater makes a better weekly income than me."
I can understand your frustration... but you are assuming just because its hard to sell skills that they are not worth anything. If you can reach 95% returns you really shouldnt lose more than a few hundred dollars per year if you are hunting eco and not burning damage enhancers. Likely you would gain at least that much in skills. But, you have to measure things as long term, monthly returns & yearly returns, not I hunted with $50 in ammo and it took 2 days to spend it all.

as for the %MU thing you guys are talking about... if you check the AH MU graph, you can see the quantities that sold. you will see that lower quantities sell for higher MU and this is because the auction fee is a high percentage of the MU.

my suggestion would be to figure out what sized weapon you can use for as many hours as you would want to shoot. Use that weapon, as your skill gain will be the exact same as if you use a big ass weapon to burn all that ammo in one hour. Doing it this way will decrease your variance. Yes, you wont be able to hunt big mobs and get an extra percent or two markup. However, that markup relies on rare drops that you would only likely find if you could kill 10's of thousands of mobs. So, in my honest opinion, it would be better to hunt for no markup and focus on getting higher tt returns with a higher kill count...

those that attack are wanting to protect against what they do not want to lose.
There's nothing to defend against. There's a platform with some rules, an open world, up to you to do business here, invest your time and/or money based on a whitepaper if you want, where MA sets some rules, gave some specs and a good part of the community is sharing their tips and making tutorials on how not to do dumb shit. Doing dumb shit in spite of these very available info, will not yield awesome results. Ever. Adapting every major VU to the changes is a wise thing to do for your money and time, crying every major VU because you think you deserve more is the path of the ...cursed.

the game is rigged and that's that
Rigged in the way that it forces you to do complex actions like reading and little thinking.

I seem to do is spend spend spend with fuck all worth selling in loots just to get by.......it's TT food
Easy to spot that there's not much MU in your loots by looking at your recent hunting activity. Especially Feffox, gives nothing worth your time, you can never stay on top of things doing Feffox. It has a good codex but doing that should be considered just investment and have no expectations at getting close to break even.
You need to figure out what you want, set one goal and go for it. Doing a bit of everything is very very expensive and will not help you getting close to break even. Breaking even requires to stop hunting bad mobs, chase all codex etc.
Best tools and very high hunting level can still make you loose a ton, if your choices are not oriented to make profit so please stop the bullshit that this is pay to win in loot 2.0, because it's more than just that.

Adapting every major VU to the changes is a wise thing to do

what Evey is saying here is you should put in a lot of money so you can get the new top stuff and enjoy all the handouts rich people do get. Entropia is just like rl in that regard. The rich people get handouts, the poor people only the bills

Last edited:
what Evey is saying here is you should put in a lot of money so you can get the new top stuff and enjoy all the handouts rich people do get. Entropia is just like rl in that regard. The rich people get handouts, the poor people only the bills
I put in 0 money to get my stuff, (except an adj 105 in 2015); what I didn't do was to whine, but instead I listened to others that had good results in their fields.
So no, I advise against depositing to get your gear; instead I advise everyone to find what they're good at and make profit there, build up PED card THEN invest the profit in their avatars, be it gear, stacks or w/e. Not before.
Crying every day because everything is broken and expensive is not the way to go.

It's a fact that profiting becomes a lot easier if you put in a lot of money, because of all the handout the game provides to people with a lot of money/PED. You can try to strawman all you want, the fact remains.

The amount of time we spend believing we cant is more than enough time to learn how we can.

It's a fact that profiting becomes a lot easier if you put in a lot of money, because of all the handout the game provides to people with a lot of money/PED. You can try to strawman all you want, the fact remains.
I wish you to win big at the lottery and buy everything you desire in here at some point and then to post all the handouts you get from MA :)
I'm betting you will loose much more due to all your false assumptions :D

The amount of time we spend believing we cant is more than enough time to learn how we can.

ah, you're one of those people who don't believe in facts... even if they have been stated by developers themselves.

Holy shit dude. Every fucking game i know is based on GEAR lol. So what do you want from EU ? Crafting require 100QR bps , hunting require gear and mining only a decent extractor/refiner. All i see in your statements is that you want to profit but you dont want to invest in any gear.

I might be wrong here but this dude is doing High Performance Vents without having the skill for it then he complains about 60% return on some runs.

Last edited:
Holy shit dude. Every fucking game i know is based on GEAR lol. So what do you want from EU ? Crafting require 100QR bps , hunting require gear and mining only a decent extractor/refiner. All i see in your statements is that you want to profit but you dont want to invest in any gear.

I might be wrong here but this dude is doing High Performance Vents without having the skill for it then he complains about 60% return on some runs.
On top of gear,more importantly, you need some common sense and a bit of knowledge.

Alukat is complaining about loot 2.0 basically he doesn't like looter levels. Another perk of loot 2.0 is that the volatility decreased greatly, making you HOF less while the medium returns increased a lot. But that's not enough, Alukat wants 0 volatility but at the same time multipliers. I know, it makes perfect sense :scratch::scratch2::eyecrazy:

0 volatility but at the same time multipliers.

Yes please. +++

It is high time this happened.
More gameplay.

Without gambling.
Without shits waves.
Without more snobish shits in the forum.

You want a hug babe? You're that sad? Picking on the smaller to make you look like you're great... might make people think you're compensating for something else that you're lacking. Damn! Over n'out :)

uhhhh "Picking on the smaller", well, uhhh...thanks for standing up for me Osga :ROFLMAO:

I'm still waiting for Aline to teach me how to sweat. :sweat:

uhhhh "Picking on the smaller", well, uhhh...thanks for standing up for me Osga :ROFLMAO:

I'm still waiting for Aline to teach me how to sweat. :sweat:

What is even sweating ?

What is even sweating ?
Dunno, I'm waiting for you to tell and teach me that.
Since you claimed to know everything about that and me doing it.

So, when can we do that team sweat so I can learn from the master?

oh more strawman arguments.... can't just stick to the topic, hmm?
Strawman all you want, it's a fact that people with lot of money/ped do get handouts in every aspect of the game.

oh more strawman arguments.... can't just stick to the topic, hmm?

thats the topic, u always complain about your tt returns , guess what , u need skill and 100 QR for best return :)

thats the topic, u always complain about your tt returns , guess what , u need skill and 100 QR for best return :)
no... you're just trolling.

The topic is people with lots of money/ped getting handouts in every aspect of the loot 2.0, while the rest does not get a single one.

What is even sweating ?
WOW there's a difference between even and uneven sweating? Tell us more, oww master of sweat!

im done with you, this is just stupidity at this point , back to ignore just click my name and ignore me alukat ty

What is even sweating ?
Dunno, sweating was the thing you were always accusing me of!
Still waiting for you to explain to me what it is since you know so much! ;)

Right, I let this thread remain unlocked after being necro'd in case there was still some discussion to be had, but this is clearly just devolving into personal disputes and arguments, so :locked:

Status
Back