Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Status
I also don't think it's logical, but this is the situation right now. I don't like the dynamics... I don't like the field comparison. Because I've been there a long time and I don't see anyone. Do I have to go for shrapnel to get 96%... it's just not logical. I feed a mob alone because no one plays, here and there someone comes to kill 2 mobs around me, because he knows that after hunting there are some peds... and they try their luck... but everyone is waiting for the good dynamic rate. And at that time, half of my pool was reserved for comparison with another player... it doesn't make sense.

i haven't had any progression in years.
Even last november when i got quad-wing & ep recycle BPs worth 6k(!) PED or combulator during the event worth several thousand PED. Uber MU sale , so there should be a lot of progress, but guess what happened instead.... 5 days full of 66-80% TT-return runs without 6-8k HOF at the end to make up for all those terrible runs... so after 5 days of massive MU income, back to square 1....

@MA you really need to reconsider your game design... at the moment its absolutely pointless to play your game, invest money in it, chase for the very high MU stuff... as a player you're not getting anywhere anyway.

The short term solution which does not cost MA much is virtual non-tradable gear, to be given to payers who have paid/lost over 1k. (issues can be addressed)

If 100k ATHs is not a solution given the present income expected by MA, non-tradable gear ATHs will address it until there are much more players for a fair game and real money can be given back to loyal players (investors).

i haven't had any progression in years.
Even last november when i got quad-wing & ep recycle BPs worth 6k(!) PED or combulator during the event worth several thousand PED. Uber MU sale , so there should be a lot of progress, but guess what happened instead.... 5 days full of 66-80% TT-return runs without 6-8k HOF at the end to make up for all those terrible runs... so after 5 days of massive MU income, back to square 1....

@MA you really need to reconsider your game design... at the moment its absolutely pointless to play your game, invest money in it, chase for the very high MU stuff... as a player you're not getting anywhere anyway.

Reminder: the big picture is worse.

Your picture: gain-lose

Big picture for most: gain-lose-gain-lose-gain-lose-lose-gain-lose-lose-lose-gain-lose-lose ... (without an ATH compensating for loss, and MA thinks/pretends people pay in for the "service" as they enjoy the game, no, many times their ped card balance is fully robbed and they want to avoid the torture of being totally robbed and losing "invest"ment)

Advice for new players: you can play for some months for free and go, or if you want to stay, until MA (MindArk company) makes it fair, the only thing you should pay for is CLD (Calypso Land Deed) and the only thing you spend without the game insulting your trust can be CLD income
(unless you pay much and run a shop, or run a Land Area, or stick to strict painful MU (Mark Up) gain rituals you learn gradually derailing it from being a game)

So far, it cost me 20k USD to trust MA.

Last edited:

This is another person who is happy that his system promises 96% but the result is 92%.

MA just makes fun of the new players, relying on the old ones to tell them that this should be the case :LOL:

Most people just walk away, few are those who say quietly that the game is a fake.

Emphasizing:

"The short term solution which does not cost MA much is virtual non-tradable gear, to be given to payers who have paid/lost over 1k. (issues can be addressed)

If 100k ATHs is not a solution given the present income expected by MA, non-tradable gear ATHs will address it until there are much more players for a fair game and real money can be given back gradually to loyal players (investors)."

Suggestion for the new mining return system (in this post, by Loot 3.0 I meant all the three return systems):
A miner who has paid 10k usd and done amped mining and has not won ATH and lost the money in the game should either win much high mu items (reasonably proportionate to half/all of mu paid), or win an unlimited non-tradable Level 7 Amp. (issues surrounding this have solutions, for example some reasonable thresholds and some few months of delay between loss and win can be added)

Last edited:
[moderated: reply to deleted post removed]

MA in that way let you understand "just put some dollar, do stuff and you will find more dollar later"
if you do the right, boring, repetitive thing on small critters you gain skills (yes skills have a value, that is why we have a skill calculator) and that is the "VALUE of the avatar" and you have survived money as ped card and storage balance.

MU is clearly stated in ANY message that is not part of the loot.
MU is what makes this game bad, because tha game return less loot than cost to kill, so we need to "get the missing part off other players".
EU is a trading simulator deceived as hunting / mining / Crafting
activities are to spend time, the only way to make ped over decay cost is to TAKE THEM OFF OTHER PLAYERS
and this si the main reason because no one likes to share anything.... because you PAY for everything and LOOSE in any action and you must EXPLOIT other players to make a profit and grow without hoarding your Visa card.

Marketing says "invest"... reality is "compete for every PED with other players and with decay"... ENTROPIA... read wikipedia.. it is clear :)

If you have lost 20k that is 200.000 PED in one year... you did not only something wrong, you did something reckless and meaningless
and you did it because you read "INVEST"? when i firstt month saw that my ped card lost 200 EUR and not 20.000 i started to read and understand better the mechanics and acted accordingly...

yes i need to put more money to grow but if i dont care grow but just float i dont need to put money but... need more hours reading than shooting
so... i agree, there is a bad marketing proposition

but man, do you really think that if you use "XYZ" aftershave 10 top model will pray you to sleep with them?
do you think that a "xxxxret" salted steak is worth 270 dollar?
do you think that a "zzz" suit will let you find a 1m USD per year job?

if so... you are the problem, not the MA advertising.... and also the WORD deposit recall us of putting money in a bank and we can have it back.... deposit means "BUY SOME VIRTUAL CURRENCY" in MA website..... you lost 20k? probably you will loose another 50 in lawyer cost with no results. take the loss, learn the lesson, play a game that drops more than kill cost, and give items to new guildmates as a gift.... there items cost nothing...

EU is the ultimate challenge, you enter calypso knowing you will loose ped, i shot 800 ped per hour, i will LOOSE 24 OR MORE ped per hour and need to take them off other people.. or off my visa card.
if i craft EP4 the turnover is 2*15*60 = 1800 DOLLAR per hour, expected loss is 50 dollars per hour... or 500 ped... if a Run does not drop items with markup... that is the cost to see the stupid craft wheel running....

if MA wrote the above in website would you play? and you read it in forums in all the possible wording... as i did

reality sometime is hard, negation is even harder.

read my post on australia and loot boxes...

Last edited by a moderator:
MA is responsible for bad design not me. When I pay 20k USD they need to provide good service and keep the "invest" promise (they say it where you pay) and they should avoid taking people in by ambiguities etc.

Your analysis is weak, because you don't know when such client (clients) of a game who have paid them 20k USD is (are) very unhappy, it's on the game, the game is doomed if they do not do something fair and positive and stay greedy/unfair, too many people are unhappy while too few people are just lucky or just eating their CLD income (and some stick to strict eco rituals which makes it labor rather than a game).

Maybe my only mistake was to trust MA.

Well, I have to second katie in this.

Maybe you mix up "investing" with "spending".
Buying ammo is spending. Buying deeds is investing. Just to name an example.
If you buy ammo, you're a near guaranteed loss of 5% per cycle, where deeds do actually generate ped.
So yeah, the promise is valid.

I've "invested" a few k$ in the past and it has very well paid off. Just bought the right stuff (at the right time) and haven't wasted it all trying to chase those illusive HOF's (in other words, haven't lost it all on gambling).

(note, before all ubers start to piss on this, yes, buying ammo can be an investment IF you have UBER looter skills, UBER gear and UBER time which most of us don't have.)

Arm : dude you just don´t have a clue how to play and your baby anger really made my day :D
It´s pretty clever go L13 on FOMA and then cry :tux: Yes you are not gambler... Go to court bro, you will win for sure :hammer:

index.php

"invest" is the term used by MA itself when you want to pay.

And it is worse than the 5 percent you mention.

If you read my posts in this thread you will understand what I (we) mean and our rights will be clearer.

Sorry, but don't agree.

If you throw away your peds, you will lose more than 5%.
If you invest wisely the game does surely offer ways to profit.

MA never claimed anything about guarantees.

Btw, you can invest in stocks. Does that mean you will always profit?

"invest" is the term used by MA itself when you want to pay.

And it is worse than the 5 percent you mention.

If you read my posts in this thread you will understand what I (we) mean and our rights will be clearer.
Invest does not mean profit. Invest means "put capital at risk". Profit may or may not come. The profit can emerge from what you do. If you fail at what you are doing, maybe it is something wrong with the way you do it. It looks like you have a loosing strategy and you complain that the game does not work such that your strategy becomes profitable, instead of changing your strategy and play the game for what it is. The game is what it is. It may never be what you or anyone else hopes it will be. You can take advantage of how things are or pay for the fun you get the way you get it. Game can be cheap or even free or it can be very expensive. It is your choice how much you want to pay for your fun. Also it is your choice what you think it is fun. Lots of things could be fun.
The thing is, if you want to make real profit in EU, you have to treat it like a job. There are people doing so and they are making some profit. Not as much as you may think, but they are profitable. That profit is not for nothing. They are an important part of the ecosystem, the economy and general ingame lore, at this point.
When you see someone like Messi taking global after global after global, you treat him like it is a game feature at this point, but he is just a player who invested a lot of money and time in the game. For that effort, and using his understanding, he makes some proffit every now and then. The amount of bankroll he (or anyone like him, but I mentioned him because he was named) has to have to do what he does in huge. You complain about someone depositing 20k$ in a game, but 20k$ may be just one of his items. You are missing the difference in scale between your investment and other people investments. 20k$ may be a lot for you, but you have to accept that there are people who invest 10-100-1000 times more than that. Also, some of those actually understand what they are doing and why they are doing it. If you just put money in and hope for something out of it with no plan, is obvious you will probably lose it all sooner or later. Actually, sooner rather than later.
Whatever you do has to be in sync with your ped card, avatar skill and gear of your avatar. If you aim higher than your level, the fun gets expensive. Also, your level is a lot lower than you think it is, because you judge it in a subjective manner and fail to be objective in your analysis.
Again, there are lots of investment opportunities in this world. You made a choice to go for this one, as opposed to bonds, stocks, crypto, ETF's, real estate or whatever else may be out there. You did so for your reasons. No one claims that the income for your investment would beat any of those instruments. It was just your hope. If you play it right, you may get better results, but for results you pay with your time, so there's that.

Arm i get your point, and the point of other ppl htat lament am unfair treatment.
i think you are in the wrong place to game, this gives you no fun, and give you
no profit.
if you think you can sue MA do it... but this thread seems to give just MA more arguments
if any is needed to cotrast your accusations....
it is hard to accept a "YOU are wrong" sentence... but having it from gamers cost less than
haaving it from court.
Good luck. and Happy gaming (anywhere(

A. At the moment it is giving me more proof as the logic is key here, not existence of few people who disagree without logical reason (and some can even be MA employees?)

B. There are suggestions here regarding how to fix the design and make it almost fair (example: giving non-tradable nice gear proportionate to investment losses, for losses above 1k usd).

Last edited:
Invest does not mean profit. Invest means "put capital at risk". Profit may or may not come. The profit can emerge from what you do. If you fail at what you are doing, maybe it is something wrong with the way you do it. It looks like you have a loosing strategy and you complain that the game does not work such that your strategy becomes profitable, instead of changing your strategy and play the game for what it is. The game is what it is. It may never be what you or anyone else hopes it will be. You can take advantage of how things are or pay for the fun you get the way you get it. Game can be cheap or even free or it can be very expensive. It is your choice how much you want to pay for your fun. Also it is your choice what you think it is fun. Lots of things could be fun.
The thing is, if you want to make real profit in EU, you have to treat it like a job. There are people doing so and they are making some profit. Not as much as you may think, but they are profitable. That profit is not for nothing. They are an important part of the ecosystem, the economy and general ingame lore, at this point.
When you see someone like Messi taking global after global after global, you treat him like it is a game feature at this point, but he is just a player who invested a lot of money and time in the game. For that effort, and using his understanding, he makes some proffit every now and then. The amount of bankroll he (or anyone like him, but I mentioned him because he was named) has to have to do what he does in huge. You complain about someone depositing 20k$ in a game, but 20k$ may be just one of his items. You are missing the difference in scale between your investment and other people investments. 20k$ may be a lot for you, but you have to accept that there are people who invest 10-100-1000 times more than that. Also, some of those actually understand what they are doing and why they are doing it. If you just put money in and hope for something out of it with no plan, is obvious you will probably lose it all sooner or later. Actually, sooner rather than later.
Whatever you do has to be in sync with your ped card, avatar skill and gear of your avatar. If you aim higher than your level, the fun gets expensive. Also, your level is a lot lower than you think it is, because you judge it in a subjective manner and fail to be objective in your analysis.
Again, there are lots of investment opportunities in this world. You made a choice to go for this one, as opposed to bonds, stocks, crypto, ETF's, real estate or whatever else may be out there. You did so for your reasons. No one claims that the income for your investment would beat any of those instruments. It was just your hope. If you play it right, you may get better results, but for results you pay with your time, so there's that.

The game does not follow sound logic and proper ambiguity resolution, therefore it should take care of the "invest"ment itself to a good extent and leave a sound percentage of loss to gaming styles (like: cap of 10 to 30 percent of payment, no matter what is done). I hope you notice what I suggest.

I did not pay 20k usd to profit or to have a job here, "invest" and other messages received from MA and the game and all the ambiguities took me in to believe the game would not aggressively swallow 20k usd for 100 or 1k usd worth of fun. I expected it would take 2k or 4k or ... at worst case but not this much and I subscribed to a "game" not to a job or gambling or labor or ... .

Ironic: for some time, few years, I didn't know that MU paid for amp etc. is lost, and I was using amps etc., while the game was even slightly profitable for me ! (like substantiating the 98 percent return idea, after some reasonable time). I was here for a game not for mental/experiment labor, and the game deceives (and I paid in more as a result).

Ironic 2: even the present bad design does not justify what happens to my return (or there are still misleading/deceptive info to resolve after six years)

We obviously know that there's a fact about the way the present system behaves (it is what it is whether we know what it is or not), and we know that ambiguities here are deceptive in many ways for many people for long time until they find out, but people have rights and businesses have responsibilities which is against that bad design.

You cannot put a knife on a bus seat by design and say there are people who avoid sitting on it, one should be careful not to do so. Saying that you are not responsible in the bus company's terms of use does not help to evade responsibility and running a clinic booth on the bus makes it even worse as profit is made from bleeding. Such business models are against law. There are such knives in the game in invisible/less-visible ways! The game/MA feeds from you bleeding (much) in ambiguous if not deceptive ways, without providing any proportionate service in return!

Last edited:
If a stock market investment company works like MA you can easily sue them. Many Forex companies are sued for just doing a fraction of what MA does regarding misleading/ambiguous business. Stock market companies are doing business in a much clearer and much more logical way compared to MA, enabling decisions.

Example of statutory rights from a government site in the European Union:

Unfair practices​

You have added protections against unfair, misleading or aggressive commercial practices. These rights are under the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive 2005/29/EC which became law in Ireland through the Consumer Protection Act 2007.

Under the Act, it is an offence for any trader to make a false or misleading claim about products, services, and prices. It is also an offence to sell products that show a false or misleading description. It bans traders from using aggressive tactics to influence your decision to buy. There are also 32 commercial practices that are always banned (prohibited).

you totally missed my point.

You are talking about investing and that investing should give you profit.
Well, wake up, investing in stocks can also give a loss!! Even without malpractice.
Investing is not the same as putting money in and get a guaranteed profit.

Same here in entropia.

The claim that MA made is valid.
And has been proven valid.

Ironic: for some time, few years, I didn't know that MU paid for amp etc. is lost, and I was using amps etc., while the game was even slightly profitable for me ! (like substantiating the 98 percent return idea, after some reasonable time). I was here for a game not for mental/experiment labor, and the game deceives (and I paid in more as a result).

Ironic 2: even the present bad design does not justify what happens to my return (or there are still misleading/deceptive info to resolve after six years)

The only thing i see is :"I blindly invested 20k into something I had not properly researched, now I am upset my investment didn't match my expectations"

you totally missed my point.

You are talking about investing and that investing should give you profit.
Well, wake up, investing in stocks can also give a loss!! Even without malpractice.
Investing is not the same as putting money in and get a guaranteed profit.

Same here in entropia.

The claim that MA made is valid.
And has been proven valid.

You missed my point, MA talks about investing etc. and it brings responsibility for MA (not all sorts of loss are justifiable), I talk about misinformation, ambiguity, bad design, swallowing 20k usd illogically without providing proportionate service.

"Invest"ment must entail some protection logic, provision of enough information and abiding to the law (as for example you can see in the stock market), being a "business" and being a "game" must also entail logic, proper information and abiding to the law, not "ambiguously" eating client money without providing proportionate service. I was not after profit, I was after fair proportionate service and that would not swallow almost all of the big money paid in (20k usd is huge for a "game").

Last edited:
The only thing i see is :"I blindly invested 20k into something I had not properly researched, now I am upset my investment didn't match my expectations"

You do not see many things. Please read the information posted before judging.

I did not aim to invest, the "invest" message and other messages took me in though, as well as game behavior in the first few years. And it is not a PhD thesis, it is a game and must be fun while not requiring too much research or labor. MA should provide the information if they do not take care of (most of) your payments ("invest"ment) and do not provide proportionate service before eating the money. You "invest" in stock market, companies are required to provide details about their business and enable decisions. You cannot be ambiguous (if not deceptive) and put the blame on the clients (victims). I did more research than logically needed for a "game" and MA did not properly inform me (they somehow take advantage of ambiguities).

Reminder: You cannot put a knife on a bus seat by design and say there are people who avoid sitting on it, one should be careful not to do so. Saying that you are not responsible in the bus company's terms of use does not help to evade responsibility and running a clinic booth on the bus makes it even worse as profit is made from bleeding. Such business models are against law. There are such knives in the game in invisible/less-visible ways! The game/MA feeds from you bleeding (much) in ambiguous if not deceptive ways, without providing any proportionate service in return!

Last edited:
You missed my point, MA talks about investing etc. and it brings responsibility (not all sorts of loss are justifiable), I talk about misinformation, ambiguity, bad design, swallowing 20k usd illogically without providing proportionate service.

"Invest"ment must entail some logic and abiding to the law, being a "business" and being a "game" must also entail logic and abiding to the law, not "ambiguous" eating of money without providing proportionate service. I was not after profit, I was after fair proportionate service and that would not swallow almost all of the money paid in.

Lets be clear, you're responsible over your own money and what you spend it on, not MA.
I do agree however about the lame service MA offers. Bad design, lack of content, lack of etc.
But hey, you don't have to be here, right? It's just a crappy game. But it's the only RCE that I know of.

Just wondering, you criticize the game, but what were your expectations then?
What responsibility did you expect?
What service do want?

Maybe I'm biased because I know this game from project entropia and at that time it was one big black hole. The amount of info you got was 1% of what it is now.

You make 1 critical error. It's NOT "just a game".
It's a unique RCE game.
If you want just a game, there are many more, much better alternatives. With cooler graphics, better storylines, etc etc.

In this case, just blame yourself and not the game.

Lets be clear, you're responsible over your own money and what you spend it on, not MA.
I do agree however about the lame service MA offers. Bad design, lack of content, lack of etc.
But hey, you don't have to be here, right? It's just a crappy game. But it's the only RCE that I know of.

Just wondering, you criticize the game, but what were your expectations then?
What responsibility did you expect?
What service do want?

Maybe I'm biased because I know this game from project entropia and at that time it was one big black hole. The amount of info you got was 1% of what it is now.

You make 1 critical error. It's NOT "just a game".
It's a unique RCE game.
If you want just a game, there are many more, much better alternatives. With cooler graphics, better storylines, etc etc.

In this case, just blame yourself and not the game.

Thank you, you answered yourself, I just need to quote you:

"I do agree however about the lame service MA offers. Bad design, lack of content, lack of etc. ... just blame yourself"

(and when I said it is a "game", it means - for example - it is not advertised as "gambling". And being "real cash" brings more responsibility to MA)

Reminder: You cannot put a knife on a bus seat by design and say there are people who avoid sitting on it, one should be careful not to do so. Saying that you are not responsible in the bus company's terms of use does not help to evade responsibility and running a clinic booth on the bus makes it even worse as profit is made from bleeding. Such business models are against law. There are such knives in the game in invisible/less-visible ways! The game/MA feeds from you bleeding (much) in ambiguous if not deceptive ways, without providing any proportionate service in return!

(of course MA is responsible regarding our money, specially when the game is ambiguous and mal-informing if not deceptive, which affects our decisions! Even if it was not so, still MA would be responsible in the framework of statutory law and regulatory law)

Last edited:
Thank you, you answered yourself, I just need to quote you:

"I do agree however about the lame service MA offers. Bad design, lack of content, lack of etc. ... just blame yourself"

(and when I said it is a "game", it means - for example - it is not advertised as "gambling". And being "real cash" brings more responsibility to MA)

(of course MA is responsible regarding our money, specially when the game is ambiguous and mal-informing if not deceptive, which affects our decisions! Even if it was not so, still MA would be responsible in the framework of statutory law and regulatory law)

Although I do not totally agree with you about the position of MA here, I certainly do like your example of the knife on the bus seat!
It's epic! :ROFLMAO:

But let's be real, which marketeer is actually telling the truth?
Which advertisement is telling you the truth?
Isn't it the goals of marketing just to make you believe in fairytales?

MA doesn't take your money.
You deposit it and it sits on the ped card.
MA takes responsibility about that.

But once it leaves your ped card, it's all on you!
It's your responsibility how and on what you spend/waste/invest it.

And, although the game has much better design now, much better graphics, even more content, it did not make it greater than it once was.
But that's very subjective I guess.

Reactions: B-K
Although I do not totally agree with you about the position of MA here, I certainly do like your example of the knife on the bus seat!
It's epic! :ROFLMAO:

But let's be real, which marketeer is actually telling the truth?
Which advertisement is telling you the truth?
Isn't it the goals of marketing just to make you believe in fairytales?

MA doesn't take your money.
You deposit it and it sits on the ped card.
MA takes responsibility about that.

But once it leaves your ped card, it's all on you!
It's your responsibility how and on what you spend/waste/invest it.

And, although the game has much better design now, much better graphics, even more content, it did not make it greater than it once was.
But that's very subjective I guess.
"once it leaves your ped card, it's all on you"

Legally, when it leaves my ped card it's both on MA and me.

MA has an official announcement for an average return of 96-98% return.

For many people even those 96% is a mirage.

Also, from the this official notice it is clear that in order to get this average rate of 96% we need to spin 50,000k ped. Many people, including me, do not have this 96% after 50k ped.

This is not even a publicity stunt but a financial scam.

If anyone has additional information, let them share the official links because I only have those from which it is clear that the Company does not keep its word... but expects long-term investors after the scam =)

Note that Loot 2.0 is changes to Hunter professions. There has no info about Crafters or Miners changes.

"once it leaves your ped card, it's all on you"

Legally, when it leaves my ped card it's both on MA and me.
I see you are upset. You obviously hold MA responsible and you consider legal action. Posting stuff on this forum will not help your case. If you are to sue, you better talk with your legal team and if you are allowed, keep us informed. On a forum, at best, you will get some people agree with you and that may alleviate the pain, or people who do not believe you have a point, and that will frustrate you even more. It is the kind of thing that you do or don't do. But it is not the kind of thing you will solve on a public forum. In that quote you say that legally, ped is both your responsibility and MA. I do not think you will be able to prove any of that in court, but if you can, I would really want to know.
The lack of information about some important mechanics bothered me for a long time. I do believe that in some instances, it is unfair not to have clear understanding of how the system works. However, I do not think it is much you can do about it.

I see you are upset. You obviously hold MA responsible and you consider legal action. Posting stuff on this forum will not help your case. If you are to sue, you better talk with your legal team and if you are allowed, keep us informed. On a forum, at best, you will get some people agree with you and that may alleviate the pain, or people who do not believe you have a point, and that will frustrate you even more. It is the kind of thing that you do or don't do. But it is not the kind of thing you will solve on a public forum. In that quote you say that legally, ped is both your responsibility and MA. I do not think you will be able to prove any of that in court, but if you can, I would really want to know.
The lack of information about some important mechanics bothered me for a long time. I do believe that in some instances, it is unfair not to have clear understanding of how the system works. However, I do not think it is much you can do about it.

A. It is a simple fact that when a business processes your money they are also (very much) responsible, specially when it is processed in an ambiguous way. Even when you buy food which is a quite clear process the seller is responsible.

B. This thread is calling for change and improvement in the game design, and calls for fairness, and provides ideas regarding how to do it.

C. ... (we can keep it shorter)

Indeed back in Times it was a diferent game

To be honest i play entropia because i miss what it was not because i am happy what it is

We had so much more funn for way less money

And this is the Core when people have to spend way to much money to do something

I remember one day when i Loged in back in Times i was invited to a virtual house Party and we All had a lot of funn

Now think about this for a second
A virtual house Party how much do you have to enjoy a game to do this ?

I remember atlas heaven partys.

Small random events.

Players where happy even when they lost peds

Back in Times it was entertainment

It was a diferent game

People didnt want to skill 24/7, loot items and stuff, they just logged to have funn

Nowdays everything turned to : i want to be the next super messi and i sell my soul to try get there

My two pecs

Entertainment is lost now..
After a 2 week break due to ongoing miserable experience, I login for a short hunt..
No multi at all.. 40% tt return.. 6 USD for 30 mins..

Reactions: Arm
Mischief if those are real numbers that is extremely interesting. if you say 30 minutes 40% ret 6 usd loss means that you shot 100 ped and lost 60
100 ped are 1.000.000 cells are around 600 cell per second.
a small weapon so i suppose you killed small monsters. 40% return is statistically absurd, really

not a joke, it is finally something we can replicate as an experiment. pls name the monster, looter skill and weapon eff and i will kill those to see the returns and i invite some mroe ppl to do the same test

Mischief if those are real numbers that is extremely interesting. if you say 30 minutes 40% ret 6 usd loss means that you shot 100 ped and lost 60
100 ped are 1.000.000 cells are around 600 cell per second.
a small weapon so i suppose you killed small monsters. 40% return is statistically absurd, really

not a joke, it is finally something we can replicate as an experiment. pls name the monster, looter skill and weapon eff and i will kill those to see the returns and i invite some mroe ppl to do the same test

It does not work like that. Your results will differ even if you have the same stats, gear and skills. It also depends on your overall ped cycle and where you might be in a volatility dip or peak.

power i agree but 40% is absurd low if his run was not 10 drops of L13 probe
i have never ever experiecnes something under 85% even in my nightmare day

Status
Back