Help: Loot Collection Pills cant be resold to TT

"The pills are non-tradable and this is the intended behavior."
Please, if anyone can think of a positive reasoning behind this, i would feel relieved. I mean like, to avoid possible misuse, exploit, etc?

I can't think of any, so i'm left with only 2 possible explanations... and i don't like neither of em. :(

Kim? Anyone?

Please, if anyone can think of a positive reasoning behind this, i would feel relieved. I mean like, to avoid possible misuse, exploit, etc?

I can't think of any, so i'm left with only 2 possible explanations... and i don't like neither of em. :(

Kim? Anyone?

I would like to know as well. Why are some items refundable to the TT and some are not? Seems extremely unreasonable to me, also the fact that he can't return them via a support case seems unfair. Is there some warning message or some warning in the item description that you can't sell it back?

Kim? Anyone?

They might have meant to make it non tradable to other players to avoid reselling tt item. But since cant even trade back into tt it should have a message saying that your stuck with it if buy.

Hope they link this thread to item description next update

I would like to know as well. Why are some items refundable to the TT and some are not? Seems extremely unreasonable to me, also the fact that he can't return them via a support case seems unfair. Is there some warning message or some warning in the item description that you can't sell it back?

there's no warning when you buy em.. you can check it also by yourself by trying to buy one pill..

In my opinion these pills should have been crafted, and sweat used as main ingriedient.

there's no warning when you buy em.. you can check it also by yourself by trying to buy one pill..

Then this is entirely MA's fault. This is textbook bad faith. Especially considering they won't refund the money via a support case.

I say calm down everyone. Someone entered a 0 where there should have been a 1. I'm 95% sure it'll be changed in the next patch, since no one can come up with a [good] reason why they shouldn't be sellable, and quite a few why they should be. If Bjorn says they are not supposed to be sellable, then let the rage quitting begin lol.

I say calm down everyone. Someone entered a 0 where there should have been a 1. I'm 95% sure it'll be changed in the next patch, since no one can come up with a [good] reason why they shouldn't be sellable, and quite a few why they should be. If Bjorn says they are not supposed to be sellable, then let the rage quitting begin lol.

No, somebody hit the up arrow 6 times, and got 300 peds worth instead of 6 pills. you can get the same with mining probes. when you open tt, the initial quantity is for 50 peds.

I made my feelings toward not TTable stuff known when Arkadia introduced viceroy. Most people seemed to think that it was a fine idea and said if I didn't like it I shouldn't use it. I didn't get the viceroy armor and I won't use these. However, I hadn't even considered the possibility of the great humor i got from reading this thread so I guess it's not all bad.

/mod note/ moved thread - OP is a complaint about a feature of an item, and support have said it's working as intended.

in my eyes , not a scam at all.
but come on seriously a new item is sat there and you couldnt just buy 1 to check it out .
if you misclicked to buy 300 ped of them , then maybe you need to pay attention a bit more
unless of course you were trying to make a quick buck out of them thinking MA might remove them from TT.
Which is it ?

?

He already spoke to support and was told the item is working as intended. It's extremely deceptive to place items in the trade terminal and hide the fact that you can't sell them back.

?

He already spoke to support and was told the item is working as intended. It's extremely deceptive to place items in the trade terminal and hide the fact that you can't sell them back.

I hate to break it to you but the people who do support often give incorrect answers.

in my eyes , not a scam at all.
but come on seriously a new item is sat there and you couldnt just buy 1 to check it out .
if you misclicked to buy 300 ped of them , then maybe you need to pay attention a bit more
unless of course you were trying to make a quick buck out of them thinking MA might remove them from TT.
Which is it ?

i said that i thinked like that cause i saw mu.. i think there's no reason to discuss why i bought 300ped of them anymore..

the subject is why MA added something non-tradable in tt and you can buy it without any warning.. focus only on this one pls..

In defence of the OP, it wasn't made clear in either the VU notes or the Trade Terminal that they were untradeable / TT'able.

So the OP should be able to get the Ped back until there is sufficient warning.

If you don't accept the above two reasons then I'd like to add a third.....

ITS CHRISTMAS IN 5 DAYS TIME! SO HOW ABOUT A BIT OF GOODWILL?

:xmas:

No, somebody hit the up arrow 6 times, and got 300 peds worth instead of 6 pills. you can get the same with mining probes. when you open tt, the initial quantity is for 50 peds.

niel (i believe) meant that someone on the dev team entered a 0 instead of 1 in the database category 'sellable to TT'

I hate to break it to you but the people who do support often give incorrect answers.

If that's the case then OP should definitely be getting his money returned after this bug is fixed.

this is good news for the op .
however support said they are working as intended , but now obviously they were not :scratch2:

this is good news for the op .
however support said they are working as intended , but now obviously they were not :scratch2:

As I said before, it is very common for Support to give inaccurate answers. One support reply should not be relied on for anything critical. Especially when it's a new/uncommon question.

"AKALYPTOS,

We have place 300.03 PEDs in the PED Flow Center in exchange for the value of the pills.

Regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

i got the ped back... sad to see some ppls that was pleased about losing my ped being disappointed now :D

"AKALYPTOS,

We have place 300.03 PEDs in the PED Flow Center in exchange for the value of the pills.

Regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

i got the ped back... sad to see some ppls that was pleased about losing my ped being disappointed now :D

Glad they fixed it. Remember how you felt when this happened to you next time you try to take advantage of someone.

Glad they fixed it. Remember how you felt when this happened to you next time you try to take advantage of someone.

second that. It remains bloody scamming imo buying stuff from the TT to sell it on to n00bs that don't know better ... Its ppl like you that Entropia simply do not need ... Nuff said, mods close this whining thread already

Angel

Back