Loot compilation

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
I am putting myself in a project to make one of the biggest loot estimations to include all if not as close to all factors. I have determined the loot cycles, at least how they work, when itle change, projected loot patterns according to their "dynamics" and much more associated with that.

This will only apply to the "hunting" part of the game.

What i need:
1: i need all mathematical recordings of several people in long term and short term returns.
2: i need all percent chances provided with math backing it up.( gun misses, crits in % chances)
3: chance of lootable monsters during low5%-20%/ mid20%-80%/ high80%+ lootable periods. And the return rates during each of those.
4: length and duration of hunting periods including number of kills.
5: your current ped return overall in % value, with length of play and consistancy, in long and short term.

Thats all i can think of right now, if you know something else i need please let me know.

Note: this is for all full eco data only, meaning this, your weapon/ healer must be maxed to be included.
Only looking for tt returns, skills will not be included as return.

My current questions that have not been proved to me:
1: does armor decay and fap decay get recycled in the loot you can gain back?
2: does monster regen increase loot payback according to hp regened? If so is there a cap?
3: is monster overkill recieved back in loot or is it pure loss?

If there is anything else i forgot to add please send it to me in a pm and ill give you the credit for adding it.

Last edited:
Well i wish i could, but no.

Im sure i have figured their dynamics, i just need raw data to fill it in with.

If you know computers there is no such thing as random, it is all predetermined, they add a very complicated part which is dynamics. Which basically means in a pattern, at any time the pattern they use will change. However because its a program that pattern is still predetermined. So you must just find that pattern.

The problem is they change this pattern because of their dynamics on a macro pattern of aprox every 2 hours which always changes by minutes at a time.

For example this is how dynamic works.

Pattern 1: 1234567890
Pattern2: 0987654321
Pattern 3: 1029384756

To start at a base:
Add a longer pattern
Then to make it even longer

To make it dynamic makes these three patterns intermingle, " randomly"
1209348728 ect. But still very easy to find.

Just a few questions.

1. What exactly do you plan to proove with gathered data?
2. what mob will you focus on?

To be exact, how ped is cycled using my theory. Which atm is 83.41% accurate, still need alot of tweaking, actually alot. ( and no it doesnt help me with returns, more of only when to expect them in a way.)

Because i am looking at ped cycling, i almost dont want to know the monster, as this has nothing to do with that.
Aka its all the same, it only depends on the total amount of ped you need to cycle considering im only looking at tt value return, not overall mu gain.

To be exact, how ped is cycled using my theory. Which atm is 83.41% accurate....

Hi, welcome to the group entertaining MA staff on demonstrating different perspectives of the Rnd() function. In all the data I have seen, no hypothesis has been separated from this in its current form.

To be exact, how ped is cycled using my theory. Which atm is 83.41% accurate, still need alot of tweaking, actually alot. ( and no it doesnt help me with returns, more of only when to expect them in a way.)

Because i am looking at ped cycling, i almost dont want to know the monster, as this has nothing to do with that.
Aka its all the same, it only depends on the total amount of ped you need to cycle considering im only looking at tt value return, not overall mu gain.

When looking at patterns in ped cycled, then the mob is import. Because the the variance in the loot is based on the number of kills, number of mining drops, or number of crafting clicks.

So when looking at hunting you need to base your ped cycled on a ratio of ped cycled/cost per kill.
The other way of looking at the same equation is how many mobs did you kill and how much did each kill cost.

The number of kills should give the same variance rather you kill 50pec per kill mobs or 20ped per kill mobs.

For example say you determine that the cycle on a 50pec per kill mob is 15,000 kills. That cycle cost you 7,500ped cycled. You could expand it to say that in order to get the same variance cycle on a 20ped per kill mob you would also need to kill 15,000 of them. This would cost you 300,000ped cycled.

Using either mob though you would still be getting the same variance.

So I believe that mob (or cost per kill) does matter.
(offense costs only, though that is my personal belief)

gl with your number crunching,
narfi

For loot estimation, you are going to need time, location, mob.... and a hundred other parameters. Better off spending your time shooting, experience has helped me the most.

When looking at patterns in ped cycled, then the mob is import. Because the the variance in the loot is based on the number of kills, number of mining drops, or number of crafting clicks.

So when looking at hunting you need to base your ped cycled on a ratio of ped cycled/cost per kill.
The other way of looking at the same equation is how many mobs did you kill and how much did each kill cost.

The number of kills should give the same variance rather you kill 50pec per kill mobs or 20ped per kill mobs.

For example say you determine that the cycle on a 50pec per kill mob is 15,000 kills. That cycle cost you 7,500ped cycled. You could expand it to say that in order to get the same variance cycle on a 20ped per kill mob you would also need to kill 15,000 of them. This would cost you 300,000ped cycled.

Using either mob though you would still be getting the same variance.

So I believe that mob (or cost per kill) does matter.
(offense costs only, though that is my personal belief)

gl with your number crunching,
narfi

That is a good point, i was going to simply base things in percent and have the amount of ped cycled in a different category.
But then what single monster has the most kills/data?

But then what single monster has the most kills/data?

Sounds like you are trying to do research to make a claim bout your "loot theory" ... but you don't wanna do any of it yourself. Why don't you use the forum search function and locate the threads and data yourself instead of trying to get others to do the work for you. Search is your friend.

-Bemo-

I just wanted to update my post, i am adding in all data and i will have it written out in basic text here once i am finished or as close to finished as i can get.

Im pretty sure everyone will be surprized

Ok, so i have been adding pages and pages of data of costs and returns ect including all decay and everything compaired to tt return. This does not include tt skill return, only loot return. I have 3 people and myself providing the information, however they wish to be not mentioned. All data is shown in % returns per monster according to the program i made to run all this information.

Return tt guarenteed chance in percent for kills according to the data entered.
Information entered is based on full eco gear and minimal regen, with no tax or tax % has been added to total tt return value.
1 kill = 0%
10 kills = 7%
100 kills = 22%
1000 kills = 48.1%
10000 kills = 66.2%
100000 kills = 79.334%
1000000 kills = 85.16285%

Both of the following are based on same monster and maturity.
A mini "cycle" can be seen at aprox. 22100 kills.
A full "cycle" is to be considered aprox. 104500 kills.

Regen monsters return:
Anything more than 5 "ticks" of regen will not produce much more return in value.

Crits/ misses: accounts for aprox. .3% tt return loss overall from data given.

Armor decay: can rack up loss very easily, 1-30% loss in tt return depending on evade.( from data taken aprox. 1.2% overall tt return loss)

Small loot returns = .1% chance(1/1000)
Large loot returns = .01% chance(1/10000)
Uber loot returns = unknown chance(have not recieved one as of yet)

This is all i can post atm.

Edit: if there is anything specific you would like to see please let me know.

Back