Loot Reality

Control?

This post is gonna really piss off certain professions, but I do not care, it's the truth

You are a hunter, You are in control of this game...

Animal hides used to be worth 200%, I do not care how many drop now, They are worth at least 200%.

We can make animal hides worth 10000% if we want to

DO NOT SELL YOURSELF SHORT, Hunters are in control of it all.

Change Hides with Sweat. Sound familiar?:)

You are wrong - there is no control without unity.

(F)LAME!...

:locked: <-- too bad i cant do this

consider stop reading here

The sooner, you hunters, understand what a valuable service your provide in this game
The sooner, you hunters,understand, nothing can exist in this game, without your sacrifices
The sooner, you will be able to determine a fair price, for the items, only you, a hunter, can provide.

I have said, what i wanted to say...

Carry on.

Now I see what Skippie meant :rolleyes:

Just compare the animal hide drop rate b4 and now. Market is control by loot drop rate, more loot = more liquidate, only way to control price on hides will be either MA will have to cut down drop rate on hides or we roll back our EU few yrs back to sell hides.

Peace!

Even if you somehow managed to convince all the sellers to always sell at 200%+, it would just mean that many of them would have to sell directly to TT or stockpile animal hide in order to sustain this artificial shortage in supply on the market - making it impossible for all the sellers to benefit from such a "plan".

Perhaps you should try convince others to switch from hunting to crafting, so less animal hide gets looted while the demand goes up. :)

The sooner, you hunters, understand what a valuable service your provide in this game
The sooner, you hunters,understand, nothing can exist in this game, without your sacrifices
The sooner, you will be able to determine a fair price, for the items, only you, a hunter, can provide.

I have said, what i wanted to say...

Carry on troops.

You come across as quite naive about how the economy works, I would contend that miners, crafters and service providers (such as hairstylists, land owners etc.) are all more important for the continuation of a healthy economy than hunters are.

Your claim that "nothing can exist in this game, without [the] sacrifices [of hunters]" is ludicrous and completely unsubstantiated.

I would be interested in any proper argument you would like to make, but I have a feeling that you just like the attention you get from making outlandish statements.

Supply and demand influences prices. Animal hide did use to be 200% but it drops like rain now so its 103%. Molisk teeth used to be 1000%, Eye oil used to be 110%, Thin wool 160% etc etc. All dropped due to greatly increased supply.

In summary:

Miindark controls the price.

He who controls the price controls the universe. :)

You make a great point here Mega. You actually hit the nail on the head.

Its not that people are selling less, its the fact that things like hide and molisks are being sold more often. They are dropping in greater porportions then they did before. It has nothing to do with people wanted to sell at a lower rate. Yes this happens, but the main thing is supply and demand.

Its like real life business. The less you have, the more it will sell for. This has a number of influences.

When the price was 200%, I guarantee you that there was not as many players hunting like you have now. I also guarantee you that hide didnt drop in 1ped amounts.

This is the same as sweat. In previous threads I read, sweat was selling for much more. 1.75 etc. That was due to the supply of sweat. Less players=lless sweat=higher prices. Now you have a lot of people sweating which means=more sweat=less value. The demand is not there like it was. Its not as valuable. Does this make sense?

That is just my opinion from rl issues. This game is like real life. You have to manage your money and be patient. Buy investments or stuff that will be an investment in the future, ie armor, guns, etc.

I hope this makes sense.

Remember this is my opinion. I was just trying to put all the pieces together from rl and the internet gaming world because there is not much of a difference when real money is involved.

You are a hunter, You are in control of this game...

Animal hides used to be worth 200%, I do not care how many drop now, They are worth at least 200%.

We can make animal hides worth 10000% if we want to

We are in total control.

reminds me of "sell sweat for 0.60 at least" :laugh:

You are a hunter, You are in control of this game
Wrong! Crafters are in control of the game. If all crafters get together and say we will not pay more than 101% for molisk teeth, then the price will drop to 101% and hunters will have to throw most of it into tt.

Reality issues in Virtual universe..

1.: MA's "Balancing Manager" decides
values for hides, etc. loot drops
2.: buyers creates a demand
3.: sellers creates a supply
4.: It all comes to a compromise,
called market price, or actual markup.

In EU is only one rule that works. Adapt or die.
If you try to change the world, you will die.
Dynosaurs also tried to adapt.. :duh: did it succeeded..? :naughty:
If people will not have an opportunity to see improvements
they are looking for some time, at least part of EU fanbase
will withdraw to RL, possibly for switching to another games. :broke:
Adaptation is possible if universe isn't changing to rapidly. :wise:
(BlackHawk: in many other areas I know a much less than U. :xmas:)

Wrong! Crafters are in control of the game. If all crafters get together
and say we will not pay more than 101% for molisk teeth, then the price
will drop to 101% and hunters will have to throw most of it into tt.
It's not Utopia, but Crytopia, AFAIK. Someone (because of this purely
hypothetical possibility) can decide to become a crafter, which will not
belong to a crafters cartel and will use buttons stuff for clothes himself. :cowboy:

Hey listen up miners, we are the only ones that can supply the market with ores!

Lets not sell any ore for less then 300%, dont sell yourself cheap!!! :rolleyes:

Hey listen up miners, we are the only ones that can supply the market with ores!

Lets not sell any ore for less then 300%, dont sell yourself cheap!!! :rolleyes:

Im all for it, i say stick it to the crafters...

Hunters dont need miners or crafters, so we could care less...

Last edited:
Hunters dont need miners
Most crafted weapons, armour, amps require ores in their making so if you ever use (L) stuff you have a dependency on miners.

I guess we can sum up this as:
Stuff which I buy should be very cheap and stuff which I sell should be very expensive ;)

Same in RL: Free travel on all transport for me. Free food for me. High salary for me.

Perhaps you should try convince others to switch from hunting to crafting, so less animal hide gets looted while the demand goes up. :)

this would be a logical action if he wanted to see a increase in demand over time to overstep the abundant supply of common hunting loot. Even then the impact wouldn't be enormous, unless MA decided to turn down the loot. Which always happens in cycles.

This thread is pretty basic. I really don't see where the debate is to be honest. My top profession in hunting. I sell some of this common stuff for cheap, although sometimes I get top pricing from some crafters. It depends on their need, not my desire for the price to go up.

I could desire my hide to be 1 million ped but if no one wants to pay that it isn't' going to happen. It is more of a dreamers mentality.

you do realise snabble (or as ill call you from now on "kid" as i have a feeling you maybe) Those UL guns that you bough for 3k and 7k that you are so proud of would have cost you around 100% more if crafters had not been making guns at all this time. the fact that hunters can not provide enough equipment for them selves is just one of the reasons that crafters and therefor miners are needed.

so i have to ask...either you are a kid that is a complete ideot and will prob die when forced to make his own way in the world (spoilt brat)
OR
you think you are getting EFD or what ever other gain from EF by having long threads etc. (btw that is a stupid way aas it will hurt you in game...rep is very important to EU)
OR
your an adult..deluded and arogent with no real though or insite into anything to back it up.

Which is it?

Oh..and feel free to just answear the top part of my post i know you will want to just ignore the last :)

Snabble i think you are flawed

You do not understand the basic supply/demand market mechanics

I suggest you stop preaching about an economy where the only thing that can be decided on is the drop rate of anything in game

Regards

Ace

EDIT: lol i just thought of this, yes i made myself smile but hey
This is the building suppliers across the world "hey if we stop making bricks we can demand any price we want!! Who needs plumbers electricians, estate agents, lawyers, WE OWN THE WORLD!"
"Oh shit we all just went bankrupt, better start making those bricks again"

That's it!

I am chipping out my evade to hoard animal hides.

:dance:

I think biggest problem is that HE cant make profit:scratch2:
and..
-all crafters are not automatically rich robbing poor. Actually, in order to craft successfully one needs literally crapload of peds on card (which I doubt comes from sweating).. and good bps..and working strategy. And you probably dont know how it feels if you made batch of guns and are forced to sell them with big loss because too many failed clicks made you lose easily kped or more on materials.. although blueprint was maxed and cos good.That happens quite often with every item.
About hunters being able to provide themselves.. lie.. I was on CP trying to find BL1000 one day like week a go. Not one BL1000(L) was on auction this day.Even few T10-s I found were imo overpriced, probably because people had no other option than to buy T10 instead and price automatically went up.

about which übers are using L equipment.. Go walk around in pvp4 and try to find either Rilort or Flavius. They would probably happy to show their skills with Svempa XT(L) or Isis LR65(L)..but on you:rolleyes:

Your a trip loki

hahaha

Go ask any uber/ or good hunter how much L equipment he uses and he will laugh in your face.

As far as they would cost 100% more if crafters did do something... makes no sense at all, they were looted by hunters.. korss 350 looted from faucerrvix, kill them easy with opalo you get at tt...

Riker 2 looted by caladagerous, kill them easy with opalo you get at tt

Hunters can not provide for themselves? First off, hunters can loot L weapons, and looted items are generally more eco than crafted items...

compare a korss 400 to a p5, check eco, genius

Yes I just post on this forum for EFD, the fact you could guess that, tells me everything i need to know, about your intelligence... and you cant even spell arrogant or idiot...LOL so what does that make you?

Now.. tell me the flaws in my answers.... because with your vast intelligence and spelling ability... i cant wait to hear your reply....:laugh:

You can not possibly be a hunter, so your only motivation is, ripping off hunters...

I have yet to hear 1 hunter say, this whole thread is wrong, I like getting ripped off, and losing peds like hell, cause I have to sell all my items for a fraction of what they are worth...

my spelling being so bad makes me...dyslexic..there simple answear want to tell me how being dyslexic means i have a very low IQ etc? just if you know anything about dyslexia then you would know how stupid it would be to say so..

and prices would go sky high on those items dew to the number looted compared to the number wanting..so ill let you work that one out yourself..but as it is a suply and demand thing again im not sure you will..

guessing about EFD is not as far fetced as it sounds as many have done it in the past..somtimes even from a secound ava...and as i gave 3 options i guess you must be one of the other two

"so i have to ask...either you are a kid that is a complete ideot and will prob die when forced to make his own way in the world (spoilt brat)
OR
you think you are getting EFD or what ever other gain from EF by having long threads etc. (btw that is a stupid way aas it will hurt you in game...rep is very important to EU)
OR
your an adult..deluded and arogent with no real though or insite into anything to back it up."

take your pick..which is it?

oh..and there have been alot of hunters here telling you your wrong you just dont read there replys or mentaly block them out..and yes..i hunt..and for alot longer than you have at that.

so..i think i have pointed out the faws in all your answears there. :)

I think your logic is in order, as far as supply and demand

But, if 1000 dumb miners sell their ruga for 105%, that forces the one smart miner to sell his for 105%

Thats the point .. i am making

Maybe if hunters only get 60% returns on a hunt, they need to adjust the items markups they get on hunt, so they at least break even.

I do not care about markups... I do know, tons of hunters, who do.

I do know i just sold 20 ped of components for 70 ped and i had to use about 3000 ped of ammo to get them....

I got totally ripped off because of a 1000 dumb hunters...

But to be honest.. I don't care about it, as much as you might think I do...

I do care about the well being of hunters, over the well being of crafters and miners... by about a billion to 1

Once again i believe you are flawed you talk about ruga at 105%, it currently sells for around 8-9000%, because it is in short SUPPLY

You say you understand supply and demand, you obivously dont

Hide masses of it, i mean so much of it drops now that there is far too much for the crafters that use it!!!

I can say once more supply/demand, i think you need to look it up!

Back