Loot the full "items" ...with markup?

XII

Alpha
Hi,
I noticed recently, that contained itemy in loots (which we plunder) they can have the added market value.
Receiving the dearer thing, for example ESI, we begin to have worse loots, ... Why?
I am careful, that ESI with about ~TT = 200 PED receiving in loot, it is not given in the TT value, but only after the market price (+markup).
Looting and receiving ESI (with TT=200) in loot we get item with the market value, this is 2000 PED, not 200 PED.
The worse turns which lead to losses about the value of the item be can the explanation of this.
With the small things of type the oil, residue, etc. I believe that it is similarly...

Throwing out things from loot to TT - we lose money, markup!

Why does MindArk in the advertisement SGA give the values of the market price, not TT value?
The market price should not interest them, I think, MindArk should not have advantages from this.

What You all think about this?

Regards.
XII

Reactions: s2k
I thought about it when i was getting generic component with other item you only get with mini's i'm still getting them but the component arent worthing shit now, so yea they might have their own value for everything

i think they should not announce the markup on those sga items because markup all depends on how much MA let them drop as we know alot items went up in markup in the last years because of low drop rate and resselers and have to do with demand and offers to.

i think they try to get markups down a bit but they cant do that at short time because people that invested alot in items would be screwed.

Why does MindArk in the advertisement SGA give the values of the market price, not TT value?
The market price should not interest them, I think, MindArk should not have advantages from this.

1) They give the estimated value, not the exact markup :) (at least the one I saw)
2) Market price interests MindArk because they get more newbies coming in if they can say "estimated value of up to 20k USD" instead of "with a value of up to 500USD" :silly2:

1) They give the estimated value, not the exact markup :) (at least the one I saw)
2) Market price interests MindArk because they get more newbies coming in if they can say "estimated value of up to 20k USD" instead of "with a value of up to 500USD" :silly2:

well not much different if estimated or not markup is always estimated because it can change in a day ;)

TT value

I think you have the truth there with TT vs item+markup, Thats why we dont see good loot in a month. If we TT everything the loot will go up? or down?

Once upon a time I was hunting snargs and Tsk Tsk, at Osihiris Heart. I TTed everything I got for a week everyday, and one day I got tired and TTed ALL my items (from my apartment too) just to get more PED. And BAMMM in the same area the number one HOF 200K MEgan STONE
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/all-time-highs/158371-megan-195017-a.html
:Dwas found.

i think they try to get markups down a bit but they cant do that at short time because people that invested alot in items would be screwed.

does MA cares about it? there are a lot of examples when ppl got screwed by unsuspected MA "improvements" ;)

lol, like everywhere else, things change, actually price are going down, nobody can complain items worth TT, we the players decided to put a value on it.. and if tommorow Mindark decide to drop 200's customized fap, healing for 240 for 0.5pec estimated to "put your price here" every high-end fap owner would be screw'd ? yes.. they can change price on everything within a week

I noticed recently, that contained itemy in loots (which we plunder) they can have the added market value.
Receiving the dearer thing, for example ESI, we begin to have worse loots, ... Why?
I am careful, that ESI with about ~TT = 200 PED receiving in loot, it is not given in the TT value, but only after the market price (+markup).
Looting and receiving ESI (with TT=200) in loot we get item with the market value, this is 2000 PED, not 200 PED.
The worse turns which lead to losses about the value of the item be can the explanation of this.

I don't see that as a big problem because :
- It would mean that an average loot is determined by MA, so everyone is affected at the same rate (and noone would have penalties compared to the other players)
- It also means that you are getting loot in advance compared to getting no globals

We have two exits. Markup add us to "items" or not.
If they add markup, where from MindArk takes prices for new items and what this there can be sizes? ...do they price alone? ...but all markup values created by all players, right? I once again repeat. MindArk should have nothing to the profit for the sold items by player and MindArk should not have profit from this! ...it is differently, I think so!

ufcfl: MindArk control all loots, average loots too, I think...
If not, then why do I still lose?

Regards
XII

lol dude u are funny u are whining all the time...
if u dont like eu now coz u still dream about old pe just quit and dont make threads about your bad loot this is really boring...:scratch2:

Reactions: Ain
lol dude u are funny u are whining all the time...
if u dont like eu now coz u still dream about old pe just quit and dont make threads about your bad loot this is really boring...:scratch2:

I think that you are more funny than Mutak. With whole estimate if you don't have anything to say in this theme don't write, please.

I think that you are more funny than Mutak. With whole estimate if you don't have anything to say in this theme don't write, please.

well not really coz I noticed that all his threads and post at the end are about PERSONAL NO LOOT...:eek:

and btw about this disscusion ma own our avatars so they can change everything they want ... my two pecs

okey masters of entropia forum :)

Last edited:
well not really coz I noticed that all his threads and post at the end are about PERSONAL NO LOOT...:eek:

and btw about this disscusion ma own our avatars so they can change everything they want ... my two pecs

Please Leonie if you have nothing of value to share... dont post.

If not, then why do I still lose?

Have you ever tryed a different mob then the ones u usually hunt ?
Try some pvp 4 mobs, fresco, chompers or any other mob dropping big MV items, ambu are outdated lool

Back