Loot Tracker Tool

Did this reinstallation include removing the settings? They are separate from the executable, the path is %LOCALAPPDATA%\EULogger\config.json. Try deleting this file and then setup the screenshot function again.

@Nanashana
Hey Nana, it's great software. I'd be happy to pay $5 but there is some optimization needed.

For some reason it seems load CPU too much, at least occasionally, and misses stuff from chatlog, probably due to stuttering.

It definitely misses couple Twen Tokens every hour, because I clearly can see how much tokens I gained and what LN shows.
And therefore I guess It misses peds and shots in stat, but It's hard to detect.

From the things I can see - I deposited 500 keys, but for some reason LN added only 450 to stat. (not that I wanted to have loot box keys in my combat loot stat ;))

Also there is some problem with saving data on exit. I put my notes to first field at lower loot window. But upon opening again, they saved randomly. But it's not a huge problem for now.

@Nanashana
Hey Nana, it's great software. I'd be happy to pay $5 but there is some optimization needed.

For some reason it seems load CPU too much, at least occasionally, and misses stuff from chatlog, probably due to stuttering.

It definitely misses couple Twen Tokens every hour, because I clearly can see how much tokens I gained and what LN shows.
And therefore I guess It misses peds and shots in stat, but It's hard to detect.

From the things I can see - I deposited 500 keys, but for some reason LN added only 450 to stat. (not that I wanted to have loot box keys in my combat loot stat ;))

Also there is some problem with saving data on exit. I put my notes to first field at lower loot window. But upon opening again, they saved randomly. But it's not a huge problem for now.
Yup, working on an update at the moment. Will keep those in mind!

Did this reinstallation include removing the settings? They are separate from the executable, the path is %LOCALAPPDATA%\EULogger\config.json. Try deleting this file and then setup the screenshot function again.
i actually ended up doing a reset on my laptop for various reasons and it still didnt screenshot my globals even tried manually putting in a file directory for the screenshots without any luck and i also couldnt find any directory similar to the one you mentioned looked through all the files associated and couldnt find it i may have to try to redownload again

The file has to be somewhere, else LootNanny can't save your settings. The system-variable %APPDATA% resolves to a path depending on your version of Windows. In Windows 11 it is usually C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local, where "YOURNAME" is your Username (maybe shortened) and c: is your system drive. But if a full reinstallation of your laptop did not solve the issue, then the config file is unlikely the reason for it.

I need to uninstall Lootnanny so that I can start again from beginning.

I've tried deleting the exe file and the EUlogger folder and then start over but that doesn't seem to work. Is there anything else I need to delete?

Note:
All this started as I entered the wrong decay on a custom weapon I made. I couldn't find a way to amend it, so deleted the weapon in lootnanny. Then tried remaking the weapon with correct decay. Once I'd finish making the weapon it wouldn't appear in lootnanny UI although I could see the entry in the config.json file.

Edit:
By fiddling around with the config file and settings I managed to finally get it working...so can ignore the above

Last edited:
Anyone know where it stores global screenshots?

What is compatibility with entropia tracker? does it work with win11 now?
also what i n to download, just exe or all files?

thanks for help and sorry for noob question :D

I have win 11 on both my pc and laptop and the tracker works ok.
I tred runnin, it started 1st time, but can't find her in process as later everything i tried to run doesn't run.
downloaded all versions, tried each
just drops out error and don't start ( Failed to obtain/convert traceback! )

Suggestions:
- An overall stats screen/page would be nice. For example showing percentage returns, total loss/profit in peds, total skills for all runs etc. I'm a bit surprised it's not already in there.

- An auto start/stop runs option. If selected loot nanny would stop and start runs automatically. This may be achievable if and when someone repairs the software could use that system message to stop and start new run. I'm assuming that repair message appears in the log file.

Some issues/bugs:
- The streamer UI is nice and I always have it showing even though I don't stream. The issue with it is it produces different results from the main program table. The results shown in this streamer UI are more inaccurate than the main program. For example the main program may say 262.3552 for Return and the Streamer UI may say 263.62. That's a small run and small difference but on longer runs the difference will be larger. Not sure why there is a discrepancy between the two.

- I never get accurate results either the return is higher than actual loot return or lower. Not sure how it manages to get higher returns than actual returns (I always manually check). I mean how does it manage to produce loot that isn't there? In the case when the return shown is lower than actual return I suppose could be attributed to somehow missing some loot entries in the log file.

I tred runnin, it started 1st time, but can't find her in process as later everything i tried to run doesn't run.
downloaded all versions, tried each
just drops out error and don't start ( Failed to obtain/convert traceback! )
Managed to resolve it

For all who wonder how, create another user with admin privileges, run app as that admin user, setup and u're good.
Tried almost everything else, from building pack through python 3.11, to config change XD but this is simplest and easiest :)

Great tool btw

@GeorgeSkywalker
Maybe the difference on your streaming window is with and without markup?

You can customise the window using the following variables:
PERCENTAGE_RETURN
PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU
TOTAL_LOOTS
TOTAL_SPEND
TT_RETURN
TOTAL_RETURN
PROFIT
TT_PROFIT
DPP
GLOBALS
HOFS

Helloes!
Is this project still active?

Getting that "obtain/convert traceback" error here as well, tried all the things suggested in this thread but nada, only way is just to delete the config file every time.

Helloes!
Is this project still active?

Getting that "obtain/convert traceback" error here as well, tried all the things suggested in this thread but nada, only way is just to delete the config file every time.
Go to user-"you" - app data, local and delete all in EUtracker folder is on solution (deleting that config)

2nd - play with config if u know how

3rd, create new user on windows, give admin privileges, then hold shift and right click app, put run as diff user and select user u made for it

there, now u can use it :)

Go to user-"you" - app data, local and delete all in EUtracker folder is on solution (deleting that config)

2nd - play with config if u know how

3rd, create new user on windows, give admin privileges, then hold shift and right click app, put run as diff user and select user u made for it

there, now u can use it :)
Not exactly ideal way to go but, worked so, cheers.

I've been trying this lately, and it looked quite good at first, but it seems to still have some bugs.

Quite often it doesn't seem to count loot, resulting in 30-40% return hunts, or even a sandking hunt with 0 ped return according to this tool.

It's been wrong so often, always showing me way too low returns that I started focussing on it.
Sometimes it does add up, but it just takes like 10 seconds, but I've had moments where it doesn't count the loot at all, when they were smaller ones, I first thought maybe I just missed it. But when you're getting 500+ globals/hofs and your loot doesn't go up, then it's quite obvious. And then I compared the number of globals the tool claimed me to have (17 at that moment in that run) with entropialife (21 in same run), then it's quite obvious the tool isn't 100%

I can understand this may happen sometimes, but it seems to happen quite a lot sadly :(

Anyone else with this issue?

I've been trying this lately, and it looked quite good at first, but it seems to still have some bugs.

Quite often it doesn't seem to count loot, resulting in 30-40% return hunts, or even a sandking hunt with 0 ped return according to this tool.

It's been wrong so often, always showing me way too low returns that I started focussing on it.
Sometimes it does add up, but it just takes like 10 seconds, but I've had moments where it doesn't count the loot at all, when they were smaller ones, I first thought maybe I just missed it. But when you're getting 500+ globals/hofs and your loot doesn't go up, then it's quite obvious. And then I compared the number of globals the tool claimed me to have (17 at that moment in that run) with entropialife (21 in same run), then it's quite obvious the tool isn't 100%

I can understand this may happen sometimes, but it seems to happen quite a lot sadly :(

Anyone else with this issue?
How big are your runs? I’ve had it start to lag and miss loots and shots once I get runs totalling 50k ped or more. It’s likely not the Ped value that is causing the issue, but the amount of chat log data that has been recorded at that point. I just get in the habit of starting a new run every 20k ped or so, just to be safe. I also delete my chat log every few months, as I’ve noticed the file can get very large, and lag alot when trying to open it, I don’t know if this could be a contributing factor but I do it anyway because it makes me feel good.

Edit: I’m an idiot, I use a different program (Entropia Tally), I replied to the wrong forum post. But maybe this info is relevant to this program too, all these tools work in a similar way.

How big are your runs? I’ve had it start to lag and miss loots and shots once I get runs totalling 50k ped or more. It’s likely not the Ped value that is causing the issue, but the amount of chat log data that has been recorded at that point. I just get in the habit of starting a new run every 20k ped or so, just to be safe. I also delete my chat log every few months, as I’ve noticed the file can get very large, and lag alot when trying to open it, I don’t know if this could be a contributing factor but I do it anyway because it makes me feel good.

Edit: I’m an idiot, I use a different program (Entropia Tally), I replied to the wrong forum post. But maybe this info is relevant to this program too, all these tools work in a similar way.
It's actually a good idea indeed. Because I'm usually hunting just pressing auto use tool & chatting the whole time (like, what else do you do when you hunt and just have to press 1 button every 10 seconds? xD)
And as I type pretty fast I do have a lot of chat messages going out & coming in all of the time (I usually have like 20-30 pm chats open while I hunt + I have a lot of chat groups open as well)

So it might indeed be a case of too many chat messages coming in, or too big chat file log. I'll check that out.

About the runs: I usually have runs around 10k - 20k ped. but those usually end around 75% or so. The 35-40% are usually shorter ones, like 1k - 4k.

Suggestions:
- An overall stats screen/page would be nice. For example showing percentage returns, total loss/profit in peds, total skills for all runs etc. I'm a bit surprised it's not already in there.

- An auto start/stop runs option. If selected loot nanny would stop and start runs automatically. This may be achievable if and when someone repairs the software could use that system message to stop and start new run. I'm assuming that repair message appears in the log file.

Some issues/bugs:
- The streamer UI is nice and I always have it showing even though I don't stream. The issue with it is it produces different results from the main program table. The results shown in this streamer UI are more inaccurate than the main program. For example the main program may say 262.3552 for Return and the Streamer UI may say 263.62. That's a small run and small difference but on longer runs the difference will be larger. Not sure why there is a discrepancy between the two.

- I never get accurate results either the return is higher than actual loot return or lower. Not sure how it manages to get higher returns than actual returns (I always manually check). I mean how does it manage to produce loot that isn't there? In the case when the return shown is lower than actual return I suppose could be attributed to somehow missing some loot entries in the log file.

I was going to add another suggestion which I forgot to do when I made the above post. So doing that now.

Suggestion:
-Add some way for a user to enter defense costs e.g. armour decay. Plus other misc costs people may want to track. At the moment as far as I could tell there is no way of doing this.

for me, biggest thing is not being able to add to loot manually below, things that it doesn't read, for example, adjust values for twen token etc. manually (like puttin 0.3 in value) so would be more complete for tracking with markup

NANA! thx for the great tool!
I've been using for more than 2yr now and enjoying every moment with this tool

Recently I got an issue where RAM usage goes above 90% with the tracker and the game lags and eventually shuts down.
I deleted the Chat log file and tried again, it seemed to work well in the beginning but I keep getting high RAM usage issue.

Will there be a good way to solve this?

NANA! thx for the great tool!
I've been using for more than 2yr now and enjoying every moment with this tool

Recently I got an issue where RAM usage goes above 90% with the tracker and the game lags and eventually shuts down.
I deleted the Chat log file and tried again, it seemed to work well in the beginning but I keep getting high RAM usage issue.

Will there be a good way to solve this?

Seems like some kind of memory leak issue.

If you shutdown your PC and start it again, this time don't run the tracker but Entropia Universe only. Does it still have high RAM usage issue?

If yes, then it's a most likely a problem with EU rather than the tracker. Conversely if no then it's likely to be a problem with the tracker.

Seems like some kind of memory leak issue.

If you shutdown your PC and start it again, this time don't run the tracker but Entropia Universe only. Does it still have high RAM usage issue?

If yes, then it's a most likely a problem with EU rather than the tracker. Conversely if no then it's likely to be a problem with the tracker.

Hi thx for the answer,

Yes I ran EU without the tracker and it ran smoothly and just fine.

I have experience same issue with lootnanny 0.11 recently. Used up as much as 15gb of ram before I killed it

not sure if this came up but the economy enhancer lowers the costs for amps as well in the tool instead of only for the weapon used resulting in much lower usage cost shown then the setup actually has.

Suggestion:
would love some kind of save load funktion for runs or just the option to export my current runs data

otherwise nice tool mostly use it for crafting and pretty happy with that great work :)

Would love to see more stats added to the streamer UI... like global/hof counter etc

Back