Loot

jarrett155

Young
does your skill level affect the loot you get?

my mentor was showing me how to play and he was killing snablesnots and he gets way more stuff then i do everytime.

No. Skills do not influence loot in any way. Skills are to make you more efficient with tools and items, and to let you use more different kinds of items.

Loot is determined by place, time, avatar, location, and activity. In other words, if you do the right thing at the right place at the right time, you will profit.

This is something your mentor should know and have told you already.

For instance, there are daikibas around swamp camp, and also north of it. It can be that if you kill them and then loot them at swamp camp, you will not get any loot, but if you were north of there, you could kill them and get so much loot killing a single creature, you end up in the hall of fame (HOF) list.

It could also be it is better to mine, or craft for your avatar, part of Entropia is finding out what is best for you.

It could also be it is better to mine, or craft for your avatar, part of Entropia is finding out what is best for you.

...and some other parts are finding a soc that can help you also.
No single opinion is completely right, every avatar is different and to find out who your avatar really is, one should find as many opinions as possible and work out his own.

hi, not sure if this is the real reason for your case. but whenever i hunt with people in my soc that are just starting, i try to let them have equal or more damage than me to a mob, so that they have equal share to a loot.

this is because you will get less loot for the less damage you have done in team stack share mode.

since you mentioned your mentor has more loot than you, it might simply be this reason.

does your skill level affect the loot you get?

my mentor was showing me how to play and he was killing snablesnots and he gets way more stuff then i do everytime.

If you where hunting in team and he was using a bigger gun than you or you where using the same guns but you still havent maxed it, he will do more damage than you and will get more loot. At least that is what i think.

Back