Looted ammo NOT adjusted: Hunting losses go through the roof!

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
The ammo you loot has NOT been multiplied by 100, like the ammo you buy or the ammo you use or the ammo you had.
Yesterday, killing a Longtooth that looted 532 ammo cells meant that was at least 5.32 TT value. Today, it's down to 0.32 TT value.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I just read Marco's post that it's an intended balancing issue. Instead of ammo we should now loot those enhancer components. For example, instead of 50 ped in different sorts of ammo, you should loot 50 ped of different enhancer components. It doesn't add up though, for me.

The ammo you loot has NOT been multiplied by 100, like the ammo you buy or the ammo you use or the ammo you had.
Yesterday, killing a Longtooth that looted 532 ammo cells meant that was at least 5.32 TT value. Today, it's down to 0.32 TT value.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...0-loot-sneak-peek-mindark-balancing-team.html

Looks like this is intentional to replace a portion of TT based loot (Ammo primarily) with enhancer based loot in the overall loot outcomes generated when hunting.

yeh I understand your point man! same thing here, lol 10% return rate with hunting.. first I didnt know.. but later I was like wow ! hell how come I get so much ammo in loot woho! veyr happy for awhile.. then ...

duh !!! wtf !!! lol shit... 100 ped gone and got like 10 ped back lol sure I have received a lot those enhancing shit...

lol TT = 0 ped hahah

worst of all -> no tier up at all... zero nada...

I noticed the same thing.Im not surprised though.FPC seems greedier every day.:mad:
Oh yeah i forgot, I got 1 enhancer after burning 100ped ammo. Balancing my ass!

Last edited:
I've just read and replied to Marco's post about "kickstarting the enhancer market".
I haven't looted enhancer-related stuff to compensate for the change in value of ammo, so I believe there is a serious bug (just like with every new implementation).

I've just read and replied to Marco's post about "kickstarting the enhancer market".
I haven't looted enhancer-related stuff to compensate for the change in value of ammo, so I believe there is a serious bug (just like with every new implementation).

I suspect that they take into account markup of the enhancer-components to accomodate the loss in TT value - which is quite annoying...

A long as there is a market for that enhancer stuff I’m OK. I don’t care if I TT them or sell them to a reseller. Problem is there is / will be a market?:confused:

EDIT:What I’m trying to say is that to me doesn’t matter if I get my PED’s back from EU or form somebody else.

I suspect that they take into account markup of the enhancer-components to accomodate the loss in TT value - which is quite annoying...

I hope not, MA is supposed to work in raw TT baseline values for what is owed back to you in TT.

Markup value is more what withholds the release of TT back to you.

Contribution in marked-up purchases from others, paying taxes etc dictates what you get back and when in markupable loot on TT owed back.

I've not long finished a Longtooth hunt, and having put 300 PED ammo through a VAT-110 I returned with about 3 PED of non usable ammo, and 5 PED of the new enhancer materials.

I therefore agree that the so called balancing of the new enhancers vs. ammo is bugged because 8 PED is a huge drop on what I would get back in non usable ammo on even the most rubbish of hunts. :mad:

And then there was the other new loot, the Blazar Fragments. Just 2 from my hunt, when the new level 1 BPs need between 10 and 20 per click. Like that's really going to kick start the market. :rolleyes:

I don't believe this is true at all, and Marco specifically said the PED amount would remain the same. MA doesn't deal with mark up values in any past situation that I know of and as they don't set the market value, it doesn't make sense that they would.

From the reports I'm hearing in game as well, it does sound like the ped average amount is lower and that there is in fact a bug in the conversion so that TT ped amount is wrong now as Snow Leopard has stated.

I'm not talking about the few no loots that have been converted to one fragment....it's the average loot overall that seems down now.

Minimum tt return / 250 ped ammo has been 180 peds (on shooting straight dumbhunts) and indeed 30-50 seemed to be vanished on each 250 today. Within 1k peds no compensating biggies.

Oh well... back to harrassing tv and waiting for better times. :)

Jeez, you prolly will get better oils/wools/hides/paints ratio to ammo received... Its not like they reduced average loot like 10% or so...

for me on this update .. 1k peds ammo = 1 small global.
(returns: 320peds; repairs: 360peds)
stupid blazer shit = 16
no loot messages = alot
mobs hunted: ambulimax, atrox, equus, neconus, allophyls, estophyls
total tier gain.. 0.3 on karma Killer
0,2 on Ghost Arm
0.1 on Ghost Foot

.. there's no returns at all in my hunt, it's all losses. waste of time and peds.

Jeez, you prolly will get better oils/wools/hides/paints ratio to ammo received... Its not like they reduced average loot like 10% or so...

May I suggest you log in, hunt for maybe 1k ped ammo, then come back and tell us that what we seem to be experiencing is false.
From my observations, the stackables ratio is not better...and the ammo return is a lot worse than the % allowed for the new components. That is to say the TT of the new components is a lot lower than the TT of the ammo one would normally loot.
In essence, loot HAS been lowered, I would say by more than 10%...

A very convenient "mistake" on MA's part, to say the least.

hehe came back to eu ae kfg or watever you call it these days not so long ago guess i am back gone lmao wat a joke :mad::mad:

yeh I understand your point man! same thing here, lol 10% return rate with hunting.. first I didnt know.. but later I was like wow ! hell how come I get so much ammo in loot woho! veyr happy for awhile.. then ...

duh !!! wtf !!! lol shit... 100 ped gone and got like 10 ped back lol sure I have received a lot those enhancing shit...

lol TT = 0 ped hahah

worst of all -> no tier up at all... zero nada...

Lol I had the same thing. Was killing berys and all where looting like ~1k ammo. I was thinking that what kind of good bug is that. Had 7-8 such loots when I returned to TT and found out that the sum was much less.....

Just did a hunt on exarosaur stalkers. hides wools and oils are not bigger to compensate for the stacks of ammo you miss.
My advice: stop hunting now!

Just did a hunt on exarosaur stalkers. hides wools and oils are not bigger to compensate for the stacks of ammo you miss.

Agreed. Looks like prices for regular old hunting loots are going to go up until they get the "balancing" all balanced.

I can't even log into the fucking game. When you can't even log into something that is broken in the first place, it's called a fail.

Just got done a small 30ped eco hunt on young exos and snabs to test the waters, got tiny bit over 3 ped tt return :laugh: I'm done

loot is Down !

I can confirm that loot is down by at least 20% if not more !! I did 3 small 100ped hunts and tt back was afull, around 30-40 ped return per hunt :cussing:

I normaly dont Complain about loot here....but this time its to obvius that they Dynamic a bit to much !!!

I do much better most of the time ! This is verry UNbalanced atm and will hopefully Corrected soon. And btw not one single tier upgrade (Karma killer)...or i didnt noticed...a shame that you cant see the progress on this ;(

so... i did a 300 ped hunt today...
globals..
Feffoid Warlord Elite 153 PED
Feffoid Clan Warlord 235 PED
Longtooth 194 PED
282 ped profit + non global loot..

something is wrong!!

so... i did a 300 ped hunt today...
globals..
Feffoid Warlord Elite 153 PED
Feffoid Clan Warlord 235 PED
Longtooth 194 PED
282 ped profit + non global loot..

something is wrong!!

Lucky, lucky man! hehe

Were you using your brain controller again? :D

I had to stop but not by choice MA sunk me today. I was doing well enough on longtooth to hopefully take me through the mayhem event. After today I can't even return to the longtooth. Depo is out Christmas comes 1st. Just when I was thinking MA was getting it right this comes, I am right back to being a disgruntled player. I need a new hobby!:scratch2:

Get ur fucking shit together MA (Mediocre Amatuers?). Ur so friggin eager to make money u release shit to ur customers that´s still in beta-stage. Last 6 months ive lost most of my respect for u as a serious company...ur slobby...ignorant...arrogant...and im a fucking retard still putting money into game so guess we´re friends...

May I suggest you log in, hunt for maybe 1k ped ammo, then come back and tell us that what we seem to be experiencing is false.
From my observations, the stackables ratio is not better...and the ammo return is a lot worse than the % allowed for the new components. That is to say the TT of the new components is a lot lower than the TT of the ammo one would normally loot.
In essence, loot HAS been lowered, I would say by more than 10%...

I actually went out for a 50k (5mil now) run with apis and it turned out ok. I meant with globals/hofs of course.

yeah, I only did a small hunt with the tt short blade, but it came out all right for me too. I did get significantly less ammo I think (probably ~50%) but I got more muscle oil... :shrug:

Could be small sample size?

Seems like globals and hofs were all very small while I was on too. Highest I saw in ~2 hours was 1001 ped.

/subscibed

I logged in, talked with 17 different people on my friends list, including some big ped burners.
The average hunt size was ~1k ped ammo, 2-4 hunts had been done so far, and their return was 10%, best was a 20% return.
It's exactly as Snowleapard put it - they didn't recalc the ammo drop NUMBERS appropriately... readjust the drop of the ammo to be the older value, and the loot gets adjusted accordingly.

I am so glad I didn't spend a single pec today. I've got a feeling I may need what few I have left now for auction, if Marco comes out tomorrow and states that "this is the new system, it's not changing, so we better get used to it". :mad:

Back