Looted Armor

Status
Foot guards should be easy: just change it to harness/footguards...

One suggestion now that you've mostly finished: some mobs drop the parts much more frequently, others haven't dropped them since some newer mob was introduced that could drop it. It would be nice to see them colored or something by how recently a drop has happened. This year Last two years Probably not anymore

One suggestion now that you've mostly finished: some mobs drop the parts much more frequently, others haven't dropped them since some newer mob was introduced that could drop it. It would be nice to see them colored or something by how recently a drop has happened. This year Last two years Probably not anymore

Its a good point, although quite challenging for the thread starter to judge it I guess.

I've been hunting for Jag Gloves for a while now and its a good example - although I've seen screenies of Tezlas carrying the gloves I've seen many more of them carrying the arms, so I think if you're after the gloves only then Equus is the thing to hunt. But good luck to you :laugh:

Hey you can add that Nemisis foot gaurds drop from Argonauts. Got a pair from an argo raider last week.

Hey you can add that Nemisis foot gaurds drop from Argonauts. Got a pair from an argo raider last week.

info added thanks and keep em comin :)

looted vigilante female harness from atrax! :)
This year

looted vigilante female harness from atrax! :)
This year

You sure it wasn't from a cauda? I've never heard of anyone getting vigi harness from trax before, but I can think of several places where there are atrax and caudas in the same place.

Hehe, thanks for this. Great work compliling this.

Should work great for my project Vigilante :D

You sure it wasn't from a cauda? I've never heard of anyone getting vigi harness from trax before, but I can think of several places where there are atrax and caudas in the same place.

Remember that according to MindArk, potentially, any creature could loot anything, just some things drop more often from some creatures than others ;)

- Nightwolf

Paradox
mask/helmet = estophyl
harness = atrox, aurli, mourner
arms = hogglo
gloves = aurli, faucervix
thighs = no info found ... may be none ingame
shins = mourner
footguards = aurli

Just looked on my ava, and yes, the thights are ingame :cool:

Like most armors have a rare part, this is the rare part for Paradox. What i know of is 3 full Male sets and 4-5 full Female sets ingame. Don't know what drop thights.

+rep

I would love to do this Doer but im lacking alot of info on when the drops actually took place.

Just looked on my ava, and yes, the thights are ingame :cool:

Like most armors have a rare part, this is the rare part for Paradox. What i know of is 3 full Male sets and 4-5 full Female sets ingame. Don't know what drop thights.

+rep

thanks for the info

there are 4 full sets of male paradox, and 5 to 6 of female paradox. the thighs haven't been looted in years. but i know for sure there are 4 full sets of male. all the peices are in full sets and wont be broken unless then owner needs to be :handgun: lol u get my meaning. either way, good info mate on what drops what...

vetter

wow +rep for a brill list ty:yay:

That just says he didnt use Copy-Paste :D Nice job dude

+rep

very nice list - will be used for a while im sure...

where is Hermes? i thought that was looted?

nice good work :)
now i can hunt my shadow together lol

nice list dude. Just a quick add pretty sure trox drop aurora harness' had a buddy loot one a few weeks back
thanks and gl with the list

Great work and a +rep for all your hard work.;)

We'll when this one is bumped anyway ......

2nd pair of Paradox foots dropped by Kingfisher (Bugsy looted F of them)

We'll when this one is bumped anyway ......

2nd pair of Paradox foots dropped by Kingfisher (Bugsy looted F of them)

thanks SuperKanjo list is updated !

Awesome work! :) ty

Saves a lot of entropedia clicks :DDD

Ty so much and +Rep for you.

You got a lot of work to do after all the new L armors this VU :laugh:

Some corrections/additions I noticed: Paladin Shins drops from repesilex, Sentinel Helmet I believe dropped from itumatrox a long long time ago but I can't remember where I read that.

nice now i know what to hunt in the future

speaking of (L) drops....looted Eon (M) feet from a Hogglo last night :)

:yay:I love this info!:yay: Thanks for the work on it.

Great work on this.

I have bear minus the shins of course. Not sure how valid but alot of people point me to occulus for bear shins.

Status
Back