Looted my 1st tierless weapon.

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
winning.
index.php

Wow, an ELM Weapon. Don't see them drop very often, especially this time of year.

Gotta have something to get excited about during migration...
its a slight troll for the benefits of having 700k skills and all the best gear
shit is boring, even if it is profitable.

Gotta have something to get excited about during migration...
its a slight troll for the benefits of having 700k skills and all the best gear
shit is boring, even if it is profitable.

I agree.Mindark give him an item he got his 20 globals this migration otherwise he will threaten your company with some AI attack and/or quit the game otherwise.
He even has best gear and a lot of skills.
You don't want sad customers don't you?

lol, make fun all you want, the amount of money I've made of this game is extreme.
I do have successful AI, there is no threat from me to quit because the only reason I am here is to maintain income..and if I do walk, no biggie, all this gear could rot for all I care, its been more than paid for.

The point is, MA knows they get zero deposits from me.
If someone with plenty to put in has no reason to do it, there is a problem, and it happens to affect the values of everything you own.

It has been a rather boring migration without boxes. And it is evident by less hunting according to EL stats. I reckon MA is gonna do something next year to improve their summer bonuses. Like literally with minimal effort they could improve and maximize their return rate by adding Migration boxes with chance to loot rare items from migration and migration pills or similar.. Oh well here's hoping for next year.

It has been a rather boring migration without boxes. And it is evident by less hunting according to EL stats. I reckon MA is gonna do something next year to improve their summer bonuses. Like literally with minimal effort they could improve and maximize their return rate by adding Migration boxes with chance to loot rare items from migration and migration pills or similar.. Oh well here's hoping for next year.
Call me crazy but I don't like that the main source of markup is a deposit mechanism which allows people with more money to obtain more items while playing the game less.

BGH items in place of boxes was the best move. Even if I don't loot any.

Here's to hoping boxes are removed from all events moving forward! Worked for 16 years, should work again.

Call me crazy but I don't like that the main source of markup is a deposit mechanism which allows people with more money to obtain more items while playing the game less.

BGH items in place of boxes was the best move. Even if I don't loot any.

Here's to hoping boxes are removed from all events moving forward! Worked for 16 years, should work again.
No one wants 5 gun drops for the entire event but the huge hunters who can loot them, for everyone else it’s a useless “prize” it’s like the lottery it just ain’t gunna happen. I don’t want a lottery with the same odd as a lottery as a hunting event and many others do not as well. Points for items, mayhem had it right. Random loot of a handful of guns just pays the big players.

No one wants 5 gun drops for the entire event but the huge hunters who can loot them, for everyone else it’s a useless “prize” it’s like the lottery it just ain’t gunna happen. I don’t want a lottery with the same odd as a lottery as a hunting event and many others do not as well. Points for items, mayhem had it right. Random loot of a handful of guns just pays the big players.
Well first of there's 12 BGH guns dropped so far, according to EL i would say 2-3 has dropped to regular low-mid lvl players so not just ubers getting it.

Random loot of a handful of guns just pays the big players.
no, it doesnt.
and also, do you mean the rare new UL guns? To my knowledge way more than "a handful" has already dropped - and we have ways to go for the migration still.

Also, spoiler alert, not just huge hunters have looted them.

Want a part of the good loot? Get huge.....

You don't think that "huge hunters" also cleaned out the mayhem vendors? :D

to me it sounds like anyone having an advantage over you is unfair and the game is set up to favour those who cycle more than you

guess what.... :D.... if the odds aint in your favour, how about making them roll in your favour by getting huge? :D

real issue is to understand QUASI-Randomness

the more loot events, the more chances to get an item

5% of hunters cycle 90% of ped in game (most probably 1% and not 5)

why should it be strange that they get most of loots? they generate 90% of loot events...

is tierless like peerless?

unknown.png

Top eomon globals. Highlighted is only one to loot BGH. The other 4 went to causal players.

Well first of there's 12 BGH guns dropped so far, according to EL i would say 2-3 has dropped to regular low-mid lvl players so not just ubers getting it.
Oh didn’t know so many dropped, that’s a little better yea

no, it doesnt.
and also, do you mean the rare new UL guns? To my knowledge way more than "a handful" has already dropped - and we have ways to go for the migration still.

Also, spoiler alert, not just huge hunters have looted them.

Want a part of the good loot? Get huge.....

You don't think that "huge hunters" also cleaned out the mayhem vendors? :D

to me it sounds like anyone having an advantage over you is unfair and the game is set up to favour those who cycle more than you

guess what.... :D.... if the odds aint in your favour, how about making them roll in your favour by getting huge? :D
It’s not the advantage that was my point, I was trying to say some method for progress seems to be preferred compared to random drops.

don’t get me wrong I love that there are new guns I just am saying there seems to be less hunting (compared to mayhem) due to the lack of a progression mechanic

unknown.png

Top eomon globals. Highlighted is only one to loot BGH. The other 4 went to causal players.

Something something Tsunade something something casual. Which one will it be? (for referenace i probably should know who the highligted person is, but its not a name i recognize therefore in my eyes, they are more of a noob than tsunade who i know whom are.)

But yes the weapons have been looted by a spectrum of normal folk, hardcore folk, nolifers, and so on which is the point you and people are trying to get across, and that is the reality, no one side of the coin has looted these new guns, nor tend to loot guns or items (especially if just freshly added). Just because someone isnt able to roll the dice and global a lot though doesn't automatically make someone casual :p you can look my name up on EL and then ask yourself does my amount of longboi globals on large to small portray killing just over 4000 of them bastards? :( Lootious hates me

And the only way to win?

You just lost the game.

Edit: fuck sake i lost the game too...

But yes the weapons have been looted by a spectrum of normal folk, hardcore folk, nolifers, and so on which is the point you and people are trying to get across, and that is the reality, no one side of the coin has looted these new guns, nor tend to loot guns or items (especially if just freshly added). Just because someone isnt able to roll the dice and global a lot though doesn't automatically make someone casual :p you can look my name up on EL and then ask yourself does my amount of longboi globals on large to small portray killing just over 4000 of them bastards? :( Lootious hates me
I know one of them went to a duo team that were in shared team loot as well.

Call me crazy

Okay Slyk, you're crazy.
I seriously hope MA will not listen to this craziness. There's already too little MU out there boxes are a good source of MU during events. Not everyone wanna gamble for looting an item and losing your ass in 5 digits TT loss ending up with minimal MU and no item just untradeable mayhem tokens with no rare tokens. :unsure: but if that is your jam feel free to trade me all your mayhem boxes for TT I'll happily take them. ;)

Back