Looted my 1st tierless weapon.

Okay Slyk, you're crazy.
I seriously hope MA will not listen to this craziness. There's already too little MU out there boxes are a good source of MU during events. Not everyone wanna gamble for looting an item and losing your ass in 5 digits TT loss ending up with minimal MU and no item just untradeable mayhem tokens with no rare tokens. :unsure: but if that is your jam feel free to trade me all your mayhem boxes for TT I'll happily take them. ;)
Imagine a whole universe of mobs with MU because everyone is grinding on some dumb fat eomon :D

Okay Slyk, you're crazy.
I seriously hope MA will not listen to this craziness. There's already too little MU out there boxes are a good source of MU during events. Not everyone wanna gamble for looting an item and losing your ass in 5 digits TT loss ending up with minimal MU and no item just untradeable mayhem tokens with no rare tokens. :unsure: but if that is your jam feel free to trade me all your mayhem boxes for TT I'll happily take them. ;)
Is not gambling. Is a great system to be honest. Is only gamble if you are a seasonal player. Is ok for players that play all year around and not great for those that only come for the juice stuff.

I think the “balancing manager” was made redundant 15years ago and they never replaced him.

lol, make fun all you want, the amount of money I've made of this game is extreme.
I do have successful AI, there is no threat from me to quit because the only reason I am here is to maintain income..and if I do walk, no biggie, all this gear could rot for all I care, its been more than paid for.

The point is, MA knows they get zero deposits from me.
If someone with plenty to put in has no reason to do it, there is a problem, and it happens to affect the values of everything you own.
pics or it didn't happen

Back