Lores' Tarot Card Reading (Fortune Telling)

Lorespade

Prowler
Society
Diabolical Dominion
Spade Lores Indigo
For those who want to try it out, and to those that enjoy a good tarot reading i offer my services on a tip basis only.

I offer my services for Free, So feel free to try it out, and if you like the reading please feel free to tip.

I am no 1-800 number so i do not charge by the min or anything. And some readings may take a little bit of time. but hopefully no longer than 15 mins.

If you are curious on this subject as to "how do you read tarot card in a game, Keep in mind that the cards are right here in front of me :D

See you guys around

I have serviced 8 people to this date, and i started my service a few days ago.

This is a free service and i will give anyone a reading, when ever i am online.

so if i understand u do it online? in game?

hm... I got curious....
when could I be a guinea pig?

Yes all readings are in-game, and yes you can try it for free. and if you like it and feel as though i deserve a tip, you may pay after the reading. And even then it is your choice.

Just keep in mind some people charge 15$-$50 dollars, in some metaphysical Bookstores. But I think i can do this service based from tips. But i am also not going to get mad if i end up doing most of my readings for free, afterall Practice in anything makes perfict. :D

Can you tell me when a good time to get a global/HOF?

Can you tell me when a good time to get a global/HOF?

hehehe it is odd you would ask that. but for some reason i did a reading involving this subject, but it did not suggest the person try to get a HoF at this time. So i think it is possible to ask the cards that question for someone else.

but i would prefer most the questions asked be of a RL nature, but if you want to have a reading over your fortunes involved in game i can do that, but the Cards themselfs may not be to willing to give information of that nature. but We wont know until you approch me for a reading.

Or just ask me before a hunt :D

I spend my time hopping between PA and Twins, and if you see me ask for a reading :D

Last edited:
Got my reading done :) it didnt hurt too much lol, and he deserved his PED at the end :laugh: ... if nothing else its good to talk to someone when you have nothing else to do ;)

Got my reading done :) it didnt hurt too much lol, and he deserved his PED at the end :laugh: ... if nothing else its good to talk to someone when you have nothing else to do ;)

:D thanks for the support

So Far i have read 12 people in game, and 95% of those people enjoyed the reading i gave them. There is no obligation to tip, and i accept anything. And I try my best to give you the best possible reading. So you have nothing to lose.

And if your wondering about the other 5% i think my reading was so true it scared her. so i donno what to say. :D sorry Zoe lol

Back