Lost at CP...

AtroxEater

Alpha
Society
Pyrates Of Calypso
Crane Nick Blakes
Funny thing happened to me today, I was going to cnd to do a bit of mining, bought a couple amps and found a pilot... We went to echnida and got on the spaceship. I payed the pilot and sat down in the chair and pressed the hud patiently waiting for everyone else so settle down and we took off. When we arrived at CP, 1 person got out, and as i was buckling in the chair I got booted. After dozens of tries telling me i was already logged in, I finaly logged in but the ship was gone. I PMed the pilot and he said he had waited 10 minutes before leaving. I started wondering what to do, and found out there was a TP to go down to port atlantis, and then i thought why not explore a bit, check out the aurli and kreltin. So i went into a random dome (dome 4, the hardest one coincidentaly) and started looking around.

I saw someone fighting off 3 aurli at the same time and zoomed in with my scope only to see him global, hed just gotten a 132 ped ESI. Then I had a brilliant idea, I ran back to auction room, bought myself an H380, then 4k ammo (which was just the begining ;) ) and went out to ask if i could join him, and he accepted since 2 more people were on their way to join the team anyway. I was so excited! This would be my first time hunting aurli, and I was doing it with ubers :D. The other 2 people came and we started. Heres how it turned out, Enjoy ;)

We killed alot and the team started wondering where the loot went when all of a sudden...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I was happy Id gotten my first Aurli global when a few mobs later...

I was really excited, as you can see i received barely any loot from it since i died, but nono was generous enough to give me 50 ped, ty nono! :D

Then the excitement died down until we started getting globals like there was no tomorow.

After this We had a 133 Ped Aurli except there was no screeny from my autoscreen and no evidence of it on EntropiaTracker.com :confused: :scratch2: But it was a 124.75 Ped HL6 (which i looted :yay:) and 2 aurli defense plates. The Gun was devided equally between us, 59 peds each. Special thanks to my teammates Ace, Nono, Moon and later Magam who joined us at the end.

All in All i had a BLAST and made quite a few peds from it. Funny how i was suposed to be at cnd and ended up here instead :laugh:. Now im actually happy that i got booted and couldnt log back in :laugh:.

well,i must say thats very decent of nono/ace to let you join in on the hunt knowing you use an kors380 :)

Damn nice adventure!! Gratz to you and to the rest of the team!!! :yay:

!Gratz!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:
:wtg::wtg::wtg:
:yay::yay:
:wtg:

Nice one mate ! :laugh:

Back