Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

anyway I'll be going away to turkey on monday so next event will either start this sunday or 3rd september(day b4 my bday yey)

I'll let you all decide =)

will probably see if I can find something extra fun as prize since it's almost my B-day aswell

and don't forgett to rep our sponsor!

hmm, just came home and its already over. hideo is a sad lil fella:silly2:

gratz to the lucky finders :yay: :yay: :cool:

Okey got a little surprise for you

will do next event on this sunday since I'll be going away and also to celebrate my B-day the week I come home there will be 4 tickets this time!!

yes you heard me!

3 "hughs lost my ticket event" and 1 fort ticket "Minken"

the Minken ticket will have a bounty of 100peds and the 3 others I wont tell, individualy worth less then 100 peds but if you gather them all you'll have an estimated value of about 170-180peds.

cheerio and cya sunday ;)

will select and uppload the area once I decide where i'll loure you guys

Okey got a little surprise for you

will do next event on this sunday since I'll be going away and also to celebrate my B-day the week I come home there will be 4 tickets this time!!

yes you heard me!

3 "hughs lost my ticket event" and 1 fort ticket "Minken"

the Minken ticket will have a bounty of 100peds and the 3 others I wont tell, individualy worth less then 100 peds but if you gather them all you'll have an estimated value of about 170-180peds.

cheerio and cya sunday ;)

will select and uppload the area once I decide where i'll loure you guys

this sounds fabulous!! :yay:
thanks to all the sponsors and to you johan.:cheer::clap::dance:

Hmmm, maybe I can find a ticket on my birthday then!

When do you typically drop the tickets MA time? (in US, need to know if I should stay up late or get up early :p)

wow.is a good surprise! :yay::yay::yay:And ay ahead of happy b-day for u!johan;););)

Grats for the lucky winner. That was fast!

well this sucks..just woke up and was fixing to look for the ticket!!!! came online and read that it's already found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..GRRRRR

well maybe next time.

26th of August (so this sunday) :D

26th of August (so this sunday) :D

well I'm all out of tickets and peds so can't place another B-day gift down for ya but if you meet me at Minopolis I'll give you a handheld flower!

Edit:

next event will be held at minopolis!

it's a known fact that everything with an immense aggro loves them tickets so expect to fight for it with your new best pals , trax, goki and spider

Last edited:

Johan is awesome! (He was even kind enough to send me coordinates for it!) Now I can point a flower at the crafting machine instead of my Opalo :)

O M G i just came home after work and wanned to log in the game and start looking, but then i've decided to check the forum first, and what can i say, its all already ended, everythig is found, i cant believe how fast it could happened, and i've been waiting this event so much and now im going to cry in the corner :laugh: but seriously :eyecrazy: maybe this was the fastest found ever or something? :laugh:

"Not to win is not the worst thing - not to participate - is"
2012.08.24 Drama Queen - Master Suzuki

Anyway, i know im not the only one with this feeling, cuz as i see Hideo missed it too, i know its not nice to laugh but - :laugh: Hideo and Suzuki puts the term " epic fail" to a whole new level :laugh:

BTW, Congratulations to the winners and participants, i believe all of you had a great time !:yay::yay::yay:

Also im starting to feel this strange feeling that the biggest challenge ever is to find a ticket on the flat ground, not hidden somewhere :laugh:

Oh you'll all hate me on Sunday ;)

Have a disciple who would like to look for the ticket but this area is just impossible (he has no vehicles, and little experience ingame). :/ Thanks for considering the beginners for next time maybe.

Have a disciple who would like to look for the ticket but this area is just impossible (he has no vehicles, and little experience ingame). :/ Thanks for considering the beginners for next time maybe.

Minopolis or ola1?

I usually base the places I put them on a few things:

1: request from sponsor(if not I pick)
2: no mobs=big area, lots of mobs= small area(didn't stop anyone today and only saw one or two use vehicle)
3: prize value(mino has a hidden value of 280peds ish)
4: will this tp be of use for a new player? Can I motivate them to get new tps

Now if I made event that ended as quickly as it did today alot of people would miss it due to real life and time zones,
Also this event has never been for the "noobs" it's been for those who dedicate great effort in to the event, time patience,tears, helping others, checking every little tree and these people regardless of skills are no noobs they are true entropians and will stop for nothing!

But of course I listen to everyone's opinion and if you think the area is too hard I will move it

Event will start later on Sunday can't give an exact time but estimating I'll be home 18ma maybe

Also if people are against mino as a search area let me know b4sunday and I'll postpone the event to Monday and find a new area

Event will start later on Sunday can't give an exact time but estimating I'll be home 18ma maybe

Also if people are against mino as a search area let me know b4sunday and I'll postpone the event to Monday and find a new area

the later it will start the better, cuz morrow i got to take care of few things and ill be free only at late evening, so its fine with me :yup:

and i hope this one will be one hell of the ticket hunt, just like in fort ares, i want to get pissed, furious, frustrated and feel lost in the darkness, tired, numb and squeezed :laugh: in other words just drop it on the flat ground with no mobs, plants or any kind of life and you can be sure nobody gonna find it for a week or so :laugh:

damn, im already excited :yay: :laugh:

the later it will start the better, cuz morrow i got to take care of few things and ill be free only at late evening, so its fine with me :yup:

and i hope this one will be one hell of the ticket hunt, just like in fort ares, i want to get pissed, furious, frustrated and feel lost in the darkness, tired, numb and squeezed :laugh: in other words just drop it on the flat ground with no mobs, plants or any kind of life and you can be sure nobody gonna find it for a week or so :laugh:

damn, im already excited :yay: :laugh:

Acctually I'm worried I might have outdone myself but I'll of course leave clues if they're not found... Still keep in mind this event that the reason it's harder now is the fact that there are 4 tickets and almost 3x the normal value

Acctually I'm worried I might have outdone myself but I'll of course leave clues if they're not found... Still keep in mind this event that the reason it's harder now is the fact that there are 4 tickets and almost 3x the normal value

ok, we will see what you have prepared for us this time, but i guess it will be ok until the ticket is not placed somewhere where it would become physically invisible or unreachable, or until its not placed inside spiders brown hole :laugh: I know im talking some crap now, and its very likely that i wont find anything and ill start to complain ant whine, and maybe it will be hidden too well and too serious, but for now im too much excited and cant think about anything but going to the ticket hunt :yay: :laugh: So idk, i guess see you tomorrow on forum or out there in minopolis, and for now HAPPY upcoming BIRTHDAY :yay: :beerchug: - just in case if i wont make it in time and you will be already celebrating your b-day :wise::laugh:

ok, we will see what you have prepared for us this time, but i guess it will be ok until the ticket is not placed somewhere where it would become physically invisible or unreachable, or until its not placed inside spiders brown hole :laugh: I know im talking some crap now, and its very likely that i wont find anything and ill start to complain ant whine, and maybe it will be hidden too well and too serious, but for now im too much excited and cant think about anything but going to the ticket hunt :yay: :laugh: So idk, i guess see you tomorrow on forum or out there in minopolis, and for now HAPPY upcoming BIRTHDAY :yay: :beerchug: - just in case if i wont make it in time and you will be already celebrating your b-day :wise::laugh:

My b-day is 4th September but going to turkey with some friends so can't log on that's why I'm celebrating it now :)

Anyway I'm not going until Wednesday (originally planed Monday) so I'll have a few days where I can kill mobs for you all and help :)

My b-day is 4th September but going to turkey with some friends so can't log on that's why I'm celebrating it now :)

Anyway I'm not going until Wednesday (originally planed Monday) so I'll have a few days where I can kill mobs for you all and help :)

ahh, i see :) im finally at home, so its time to B U M P ! :laugh:

Sorry been busy never got home but no problem I set it all up in advance so let's get this party started! Ticket is officially lost and frontpage is updated in a second

I found the ticket, but didn't get a single item so keep looking guys.

It was at (88148, 84579, 285).

Good luck.

PS: Johan my dear, let me finish the search :p we'll meet later. If I find any item I will donate it for the next event.

I found the ticket, but didn't get a single item so keep looking guys.

It was at (88148, 84579, 285).

Good luck.

PS: Johan my dear, let me finish the search :p we'll meet later. If I find any item I will donate it for the next event.

Gratz!

It's all tickets so if anyone found it who didn't know about the event I'd only lose a ticket and not the item

That one should be an item ticket!

We can meet when and where you want, a stupid spider got my car from behind...:(

So I'm done.

We can meet when and where you want, a stupid spider got my car from behind...:(

So I'm done.

I never got home so can't log on until tomorrow but add me in the player register and I'll get to you ASAP :)

And nice pic! Now go find the other 3 tickets

Anyone else find the Estate Terminal in the middle of nowhere in the search area? The estate is named "Fortress Invincible," and Marcus Calender still owns it. Could this be the location of the next fort event battle zone? And what's with it being an estate?

Back