Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Grats, aj!

Yea...I walked by it the 1st time. Had a feeling it'd be in the smoke but after a bit I decided "one final rim lap"....Bird killed me but I thought i saw it - couldn't check with "dead" perspective - Had another go, died, went bacl and lured....I didn't think those damn things were so territorial!
:D

Little thing is tricky to spot, ain't it?

I used TP chip and swam to the path leading up.
VTOL woulda been easier but I like my chip.
:)

MA really cut down the evil fish spawn so you can actually swim there from shore too....

Tippin'

Way to go, aj!

searched all day with no luck.
2 pecs and dung was all i could find :(
good luck all

Well this was a hard one. :D Had to pull quite alot of mobs out of the way to get where I wanted to go, Died alot & was a long run back there each time just to find a new mob spwaned in. LOL. :yay:

Great event Hugh. & Thanks to everyone that sponsors & takes part. ;)

Well this was a hard one. :D Had to pull quite alot of mobs out of the way to get where I wanted to go, Died alot & was a long run back there each time just to find a new mob spwaned in. LOL. :yay:

Well Done Bob, meet me at Tukar Tp if you are online :)

gz !!! :wtg:

grats Bob, i passed by that area too.

Gratz to Spongy once again! :) People who spend the number of hours that must be required to find these tickets really deserve the prizes, as these searches can lead to some hardcore insanity after enough time. :eyecrazy: I found the pictorial clue very refreshing though, as it allowed folks to use some sort of logic while searching, as opposed to just walking in circles and hoping for the best.

Gratz to Spongy once again! :) People who spend the number of hours that must be required to find these tickets really deserve the prizes, as these searches can lead to some hardcore insanity after enough time. :eyecrazy: I found the pictorial clue very refreshing though, as it allowed folks to use some sort of logic while searching, as opposed to just walking in circles and hoping for the best.

Indeed, the clue was very refreshing indeed!
Thanks Hugh!

Gratz!

Gratz, mr. Bob!
I think this is the 5th time you find the ticket.:)

well done NovaTech !! nice way to start the new year !!

We need to give Bob a title :laugh:
Perhaps: Bob the ticket king, Bob the ticket master, Bob the ticket champion, SpongeBob the ticket sponge(he can absorb tickets!!)... Hmm:confused:

Grats, SpongeyBob!

Event 38

Event 38 Now Running

Good Luck Guys :)

Watch out for the Merps ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Make sure you have registered for your merp missions.

GL every1!

omg :eyecrazy:
u kidding?! merps everywhere

I really really really wanna find the ticket this time :)

Guess I'll have to wait untill Hugh gives a clue in a few days..
Merps won't let me search =(

Last edited:
merps trapped me once, and that enough for me lol. ill try to buy a vehicle and then try searching again.

area clear in the middle guys

Back