Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

for me, it isnt XD I never get luck in anything so I'm not gonna try again, next times. Gz anyway

I suggest keeping your negativity out of this thread. Hugh and the donators are amazing! The winners are very lucky, and they work hard. Gratz to the winner!

Just stay optimistic, and you'll have your time

Gratz!

i see pic on mine, bit of newb at posting pics will try another way :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3786&attachmentid=24472
album.php

Gratz mr. Aerik!

I probably not only walked by it but also looked behind the slab as well. That thing must be really small. Can't say for sure but I thought I covered that area. Grats again Aerik. Thanks to the sponsors and Hugh for putting on the event.

Last edited:
Gratz on the find Aerik . . . I NEVER would have thought to look there! :duh:
And thanks to Hugh and Minken.

Cya all next week. :)

Event 40

Event 40

Details to be announced at approx 20:00 MA Time

Event 40

Go Get it Guys :)

Gratulations on the HoF Hugh! Seem all you're good karma is coming back in PED-form. :cool:

I love you're choice of venue for this weeks ticket hunt!

Last edited:
Granulations on the HoF Hugh! Seem all you're good karma is coming back in PED-form. :cool:

I love you're choice of venue for this weeks ticket hunt!

Thnx Mate -
easy event this week - mob free :)

Is it visible?
cuz theres ton of bushes there that you can;t see through them.

do you ever put the ticket in water?:scratch2:

c'mon - i aint that evil

Uh huh. You're not THAT evil, aye? So you DO admit to some degree of nefariousness . . . I KNEW IT!! :wise:

Hehe, just kidding. Wait . . . I found the ti- . . . oh, no, it's just a rock.
Well, back to the search. Good luck everybody (just not as good as mine, I hope). :tongue2:

Uh huh. You're not THAT evil, aye? So you DO admit to some degree of nefariousness . . . I KNEW IT!! :wise:

Well, back to the search. Good luck everybody (just not as good as mine, I hope). :tongue2:

Away to bed now, hope somebody finds it before I wake :)

Hmm... Athena... Big but no mobs... give it a try :D

Tryed safe mode :D Bushes stay :S

It's NOT on the bridge... tried but fell down :D

well I searched for a good 8 hours, gotta take a break least till tomorrow. good spot Hugh.

Its fun :D Lot of stunts and jumps to do at athena

Back