Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Tonight's event will be announced approx 20:00 MA Time +-30 mins

Anyone of you old time players out there wishing to sponsor an event, please post on the "Encourage New Players" thread :)

Grats!

Of course there should be more events like this. Hugh, send me a PM in game later today if you still have me on FL. I still have you in FL but am not online atm.

I want to sponsor this event again.

Thats great Minken, just what we need, please can you post in the "Encourage New Players" thread, just so i can keep track, will arrange to meet you ingame over the weekend :)

Thanks Again

Ah Minken :) youre nice, as everytime ;)

Event 42

Now started.

Keep an eye out for items scattered around, especially in the low dense mob areas.

Good Luck Guys :)

I didnt find anything yet, but I still hope (I dont wanna go sleep cause they find the ticket when I get up)

I give up good luck guys ;) gonna go sleeping... if they dont find it I can try tomorrow

sounds great! :yay:
maybe i give it a try :eyecrazy:

Not well done cause I died and I cant fly back to pick it up

"low mob areas?" they must be hiding behind the Atrox Army of Doom. :D

Hard one, this

maybe low mob areas are on top of mountains to the south ;)

If anyone would help out and repair cars at the outpost that would be awesome :D

We got so close we could see one then BANG :rocket:

I was trying to get there, but I am now stuck at the revival point due east of Jurra Plateau and have no idea how i will ever get back to a teleporter.

Surrounded by atroxes and no way out.

Last edited:
I'm at an outpost to the east and can get ya out. What are the co-ords of where you are. (press P to find out)

Yey! Found a shotgun! Not really a profit though considering it took four exploded cars + fuel :D

Cars can explode? They take damage from monsters?

Yes, especially from laser shooting robots. You can repair the car (thank you, all that did), but the TT-value will decrease some, which is expensive in todays MU on cars.

No luck yet. 1 hour searching. Damn those trox :laugh:

i will be online now providing heals,repair and help

Glad to see the scattered items are being found :)

Hugh, nice of you to acknowkledge us TAOists by individual name but er....several other members also helped by contributing PED. You surely don't want the full list? :laugh: Well, here it is (copied from our forum)

Tommy: 10 PED
Nel : 10 PED(+ an extra 3 PED which i was trying to give her from sale of the Korrss we looted)
Mark: 25 PED
Oz:30 PED
Hawk: Full TT regen Chip III(L). much appreciated! :smile3:
Nel: TP chip worth approx 33 PEd (i keep forgetting to note precise amount when in-game and near storage :laugh2: EDIT: keeping this back for our third sponsorship, due to Nel's absence (would like her to present it)
Wild - Full set of Pixie armour (F)
Jay - 3 x Bamf ZK1's + 22 PED to make it up to 100

Main thing, really is for the link to Hawk's (i.e. Rotrax's) post to go on the list so he gets his turn at receiving the +reps. Hopefully, we'll all get our turn eventually (Tommy- Ze-Tomb- last cos that guy is too wonderful and doesn't need the reps :laugh:)

jay :)

Glad to see the scattered items are being found :)

Hugh, nice of you to acknowkledge us TAOists by individual name but er....several other members also helped by contributing PED. You surely don't want the full list? :laugh: Well, here it is (copied from our forum)

Tommy: 10 PED
Nel : 10 PED(+ an extra 3 PED which i was trying to give her from sale of the Korrss we looted)
Mark: 25 PED
Oz:30 PED
Hawk: Full TT regen Chip III(L). much appreciated! :smile3:
Nel: TP chip worth approx 33 PEd (i keep forgetting to note precise amount when in-game and near storage :laugh2: EDIT: keeping this back for our third sponsorship, due to Nel's absence (would like her to present it)
Wild - Full set of Pixie armour (F)
Jay - 3 x Bamf ZK1's + 22 PED to make it up to 100

Main thing, really is for the link to Hawk's (i.e. Rotrax's) post to go on the list so he gets his turn at receiving the +reps. Hopefully, we'll all get our turn eventually (Tommy- Ze-Tomb- last cos that guy is too too wonederful and doesn't need the reps :laugh:)

jay :)

Edit this post with a link to every member and every member will get rep. Even if not every member can be added to the main list, I'm sure those participating in the event this week (at the least) will be happy to spread the rep around.

Also Hugh, have you considered integrating the main list into the topic's first post?

Edit this post with a link to every member and every member will get rep. Even if not every member can be added to the main list, I'm sure those participating in the event this week (at the least) will be happy to spread the rep around.

Also Hugh, have you considered integrating the main list into the topic's first post?

this can get complicated when numerous members contribute - maybe nisha can help out - i have enought to do - lol - really appreciate the sponsorship though :)

Back