Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Congratulations on finding the ticket Angel, good luck to all participants in future events.

Event 12 - Now Running

Please +rep the sponsor "Magic" ( Aiden Winterking White - Dark Knight Squires )

Good Luck Guys - this event is worth 280 peds for the winner :)

Good Luck Guys - this event is worth 280 peds for the winner :)

Oh my god !!!!

MUST....

RESIST...

TEMPTATION...

This one better be hard hard hard Hugh, to balance with the others.

Last edited:
Hugh Hugh Willose killed a creature (Atrox Provider) with a value of 24394 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Gz on your HoF :yay:

hello Hugh,

Nice place, I walked around a little bit and it sounds a bit uneasy... hope to be wrong of course... Maybe it is hidden just there...

By the way... The first time I found the Lost Ticket, it was a Jurra Plateau, on top of the mountains. So now I always suppose that it is hidden in hights (but I'm often wrong... lol). Anyway I sometime like to climb as high as possible to get a souvenir picture of the area of research.

Tale a close look everyone ! I'm sure that it is somewhere in front of me... :wtg:

Good luck all ;)

Corto

PS : +1rep to our generous sponsor :yay:

Last edited:
hello Hugh,

Nice place, I walked around a little bit and it sounds a bit uneasy... hope to be wrong of course... Maybe it is hidden just there...

By the way... The first time I found the Lost Ticket, it was a Jurra Plateau, on top of the mountains. So now I always suppose that it is hidden in hights (but I'm often wrong... lol). Anyway I sometime like to climb as high as possible to get a souvenir picture of the area of research.

Tale a close look everyone ! I'm sure that it is somewhere in front of me... :wtg:

Good luck all ;)

Corto

PS : +1rep to our generous sponsor :yay:

for a second i thought you had found it - lol

lol... unfortunately no... :broke:

I was just thinking at the old days while healing myself at the revival point, after having been deadly attacked by a furious and incidious Allophyl in the mountains, while walking down to the valley.

... later ... maybe ... ;)

Corto

Ticket Found

I Hugh. Found your ticket blowing around in the wind. Could not belive my luck. I've spent a few hours (LOL) looking for the odd ticket here & there & only once been close. it was lieing in the shade under a nice tree

Spongey

o well... next time i guess...
i saw no one around looking for it...
just 1 dot after i looked for about 2 hours and didn't even get close to it,
gratz sponge

+ i got myself a new TP xD gotta look at the half full side of the glass :D

Last edited:
That was fast! :eek: I didnt had time to search, I needed to sleep after a hardcore swunt session... Was planning to start searching after the nap. :D

Anyways, congratulations on your finding Bob (+rep) and thank you again, Hugh and Aiden, for the great event.

P.S.: "JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS!!!!" to your HoF Hugh :laugh:

Gratz Spongey Bob :yay:

You were fast... :eek:

Corto

PS : +1rep to the winner

Big Gratz Bob :)

PM me to arrange a meetup :)

thnx guys and pls +rep the sponsor :)

Thanks everyone +reps all round I recoken :yay::yay:

I have just recived the prize from Hugh & a big thankyou to him & to "Magic" ( Aiden Winterking White - Dark Knight Squires ) & everyone that keeps this event going by sponsor & by taking part.

I was luckly this time found it quite quick. It's nice to have something diffrent to to do from sweating now & then.

Good Luck everyone in upcoming events

Spongey

Hi Guys,
I am away from home this friday so this weeks event will be announced on Saturday evening MA time.

:)

Event 13 now running

Details in original post

good luck guys :)

A new place - GREAT !!!

I'll have a look this afternoon. Good luck all ;)

Corto

Where's my bloody ticket ?

the area is huge, it's like the ticket is somewhere on Eudoria.. as it happened before will probably be found by a random guy who never heard about it

if you want this to be fun competition, make areas much smaller so more people would like to come and have more certain start time, like one of those running events for new players where they queue up at certain place and then go, and the whole thing is over after like 20 mins

now you have the same 3-5 players exhausting them for hours and hours, it's not fun and it's not enough people to call it an event

the area is huge, it's like the ticket is somewhere on Eudoria.. as it happened before will probably be found by a random guy who never heard about it

if you want this to be fun competition, make areas much smaller so more people would like to come and have more certain start time, like one of those running events for new players where they queue up at certain place and then go, and the whole thing is over after like 20 mins

now you have the same 3-5 players exhausting them for hours and hours, it's not fun and it's not enough people to call it an event

Is this a Fun event or Not ? - i would like to hear what people think :)

I agree, the area is too big. I spend about 2 hours looking around and i didn't even check half of the territory.

I agree, the area is too big. I spend about 2 hours looking around and i didn't even check half of the territory.

Well usually the ticket is found in the first couple of days and if it takes any longer then i usually give out a clue or two.

Here's a question i would like answering which would maybe have an effect on future events re size of area........how many hours does it take to gather 100 ped of sweat?

Hi everybody :)

Yes the zone ist vast, but the limits are well defined by the shores, and that's a good point to me. I prefer it this way than the previous rectangular areas.
I don't know if I'll find the ticket today (I didn't yesterday :() but i'll walk around. At least I should find some stones, fruits or dung... and why not chating with the other people who are looking after it as well. If we are many enough to search after it... maybe Hugh would help us with a small tip... ;)

Good luck everyone :wtg:

Corto

Will give a clue at 16:00 MA time ( in an hour)

Here's a question i would like answering which would maybe have an effect on future events re size of area........how many hours does it take to gather 100 ped of sweat?

Let me see...
~30 uses per minute
5 sec for every successful attempt
1 sweat bottle each 12 seconds (average rate from The Great New Race to 55! all attempts)
1k sweat would take ~12000 seconds, 200 minutes or 3h and 20 minutes.
If we choose 4.5 Ped per 1k sweat then we would need ~22.3k sweat bottles
That means we need atleast 4460 minutes or ~74 hours and 20 minutes.
Correct me if i'm wrong :wtg:

Let me see...
~30 uses per minute
5 sec for every successful attempt
1 sweat bottle each 12 seconds (average rate from The Great New Race to 55! all attempts)
1k sweat would take ~12000 seconds, 200 minutes or 3h and 20 minutes.
If we choose 4.5 Ped per 1k sweat then we would need ~22.3k sweat bottles
That means we need atleast 4460 minutes or ~74 hours and 20 minutes.
Correct me if i'm wrong :wtg:

And you spent 2 hours looking for the ticket ?

Back