Lost stuff... noob again?

Thanks Spawn. Nice to see you holidng out.

Curious though if I return with 40 000 quid ( £ ) of skills or jack shit.

My wife ( yes, I blame her, cheap, bah ) lost all my skills or I start again as a recruit in a new soc.

Where should I start? as a noob that is?

Could you explain clearly what happened to your Gear and Skills?

Wb peezle..

Thanks Spawn.

Curious though if I return with 40 000 quid ( £ ) of skills or jack shit.

My wife ( yes, I blame her, cheap, bah ) lost all my skills or I start again as a recruit in a new soc.

Where should I start? as a noob that is?

You do realise we have 3 ways of lying in English to Norwegians? so I have typed?

Basically we are full of shit. So the truth is here if
you want it.

Could you explain clearly what happened to your Gear and Skills?

I simply stopped playing Narfi is all. It is really that simple.

I forgot to play the game because those silly things in life got in the way, not that I stopped respecting the game, but that it stopped respecting me, you see.

I will always remember Mega, my disciple and latterly, a mentor. and you other guys. But don't fuck that all my years sweating and crafting meant nothing, because you know better than their nonsense.

Nuff said. And 40 000 ped.

Think on what this game can be in 2014, I wad a God in 2005 so I have a way of thinking on.

So you are admitting that you failed.

Failure is not a word I ever used.

Why would you say that in any context?

Moving on, changing a lifestyle. improving circumstances. etc.

This is a game we are talking about not a lifestyle/

Edit: nobody except your stupid ass thinks of me as a changing person. I always was a good player... so much better than you can be this way. Even my critics know me to be a top player. So I say to you. Fuck off and learn to be polite.

Last edited:
Welcome Back ;)...prepare for wb HoF....write support to unlock account !

Thanks Shoti and Hi.

it might work now if I say hello to you fucker:)

Even if it costs me 75 000 ped:)

I will blame you ofc:)

According to EULA, you'd have to have a 720 days long break to lose stuff, and even then it seems not always the case, sometimes people log in years later and still have their items untouched.

It's more likely that you were drunk last time logged in (just as in any other day, that's it) and mixed up a tt with a storage :beerchug:

Hopefully you are right Svarog, we will see but I have come out of a lot of IRL work and think the worst, because I knew a lot of people who feared 365 days as the penalty.

We will see. Thanks though for the good vibes, xmas and all allows me to chill a lil bit. 45 000 gbp is not easy to lose for me, but I can sustain it if needed. * clutches a beer*

Either way I would like to start off in a nub soc and see what I could do for them. Any good ideas?

Hopefully you are right Svarog, we will see but I have come out of a lot of IRL work and think the worst, because I knew a lot of people who feared 365 days as the penalty.

We will see. Thanks though for the good vibes, xmas and all allows me to chill a lil bit. 45 000 gbp is not easy to lose for me, but I can sustain it if needed. * clutches a beer*

In reply to what CumPet Svarog said, your ACC does not get purged as long as you log in the EU website at least once a year.

Either way, welcome back Peezle, have a nice stay and get a welcome back HOF !

In reply to what CumPet Svarog said, your ACC does not get purged as long as you log in the EU website at least once a year.

Either way, welcome back Peezle, have a nice stay and get a welcome back HOF !

Thanks pal. appreciated, unlike these fucking kids in 4 hours:)

GL to you too by the way.

Cut the guy some slack for heavens sake, it's Christmas!

First off Welcome back Pezzle, never met you in game (though I think I heard of you)

now as for taking a loss, sorry to hear about it, but I think the issue is that you took a bit too long in game and MA tdeded to delete your account due to in activity (and in fact what you say is a "Few Months" probably is more like a couple of years..(after I believe it's 785 days of inactivty (which is over 7 ears) MA has the right if you look at their TOU ) that they can consider an account iNactive.. however after 6months they do liquidate the items you have an dput the cash on your ped card.. However if it gets to that 785 day limit, well then you're out of luck and have to start off again at Level 0..

Now then...

* turns and glares at the cynnics and the Scrooges of the world.*

First of all to those guyy who are giving this poor unfortunate soul a bad time, I say stop it, depending on what part of the world it's Christmas eve or Christmas day, and this is supposed to be a time of happiness and joy, not cynnicism and Scroogism. Frankly some of your comments make Ebeneezer Scrooge look like a sain in my book. Do me a favor and every one else and this includes Santa Claus, Cut the guy a bit of slack.. After all , this is what I said in my one post about how the psychology of the game has changed and how people tend to look down on others as if they're dirt..

*Watches some of the crowd of hecklers try to walk away*

No I'm not done yet. Not by a long shot.. Cause I'm going to say tis and hopefully you'll learn... Every person you treat like this does affect your loot pool. and this is a known given.. and I've seen it many a time in game..

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if someo of oyou actually started this whole "Don't sell to the TT sell to me and then gave new players just TT prices when they could have just taken the loot and tossed it in the TT,.

This shows how scrooge like you really are..

So yeah hang your heads in shame.. and frankly if there is a Santa Claus, and according to the Editor of the New York Sun back in 1897 said, There is a Santa, and frankly let's hope you don't wake up tomorrow and find out what it's like to be alone.. just like Ebeneezer Scrooge..

Cherish the holiday, and enjoy it, cause to be honest, I'm gald to have a guy like this come back.. and inf act it might be a challenge to me to see if he can be competitive in the crafting biz..

Oh and Pezzle, if you are on ark, look me up, maybe it's time to show you what the generosity of a true humanitarian is.. As for the rest of the scrooges/ Again do me a favor.. Tomorrow go down to the Salvation army or your favorite charaity and donate a little something to the poor. A can or cans of food, a few pieces of clothing that you don't use, just do it.. and enjoy the fact that you'll ahve a warm fuzzy feeling inside..

As for me, I got presents to deliver, and people to say Merry Christmas to.

then I'm off to bed for a long winter's nap.. After all an old man who looks like Santa is probably santa in his heart and soul, and I guesss that's Santa's Trade
secret to being so young for a guy who is say 1500 years old..

Anyway Pezzle, I wish you a Merry Christmas and welcome back to EU, I hope you'll enjoy the new game once you get back into the swing.. As for me? I'm out.. Got presents and all that Happy holiday stuff to deal with.

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Space Pilot Callsign "Coyote")
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

(after I believe it's 785 days of inactivty (which is over 7 ears)

might wanna redo the maths on that :wise:

from the TOU....

5.4. Inactivated Account

You acknowledge and agree that Your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed Inactive if it has not been logged into for a period of three hundred (300) consecutive days.

You further acknowledge and agree that Your Entropia Universe Account will be Terminated if it is not used for a period of seven hundred and fifty (750) consecutive days (i.e., 450 days after Your Account has been deemed Inactive).

You hereby explicitly consent that after the period of 750 days of inactivity Your Entropia Universe Account is deemed to have been abandoned by You. You also agree to assign MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner all rights in Your Terminated Entropia Universe Account according to the procedures established in this paragraph 5. You hereby discharge MindArk, any of MindArk's Partners and their respective officers, directors and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses to You arising out of, or relating to, Your Terminated Entropia Universe Account.

So how I've always understood it is that after 300 days of inactivity your account/items/skills are TT'd and the TT value of is held on your avatar for another 450 days after which if the account is still inactive the account is cleaned out and you have nothing coming back to you.

Last edited:
So how I've always understood it is that after 300 days of inactivity your account/items/skills are TT'd and the TT value of is held on your avatar for another 450 days after which if the account is still inactive the account is cleaned out and you have nothing coming back to you.

No, see 5.1 and 5.3. The purge occurs only upon termination (after 750 days) and even then the tt value is yours to retrieve anytime. When your account is deemed inactive after 300 days, it may be locked but all the content kept intact. If you come back within the next 450 days and ask the support for reactivation, you'll get your account back as you left it.

In reality, it's quite vague what conditions trigger the lock/purge, because many people come back years later and still have their items and don't have to do any reactivation. I had a disciple from 2007 who logged back in 2013 first time in all those years and had all his stuff and the discipleship progress intact.

Reactions: jod
No, see 5.1 and 5.3. The purge occurs only upon termination (after 750 days) and even then the tt value is yours to retrieve anytime. When your account is deemed inactive after 300 days, it may be locked but all the content kept intact. If you come back within the next 450 days and ask the support for reactivation, you'll get your account back as you left it.

In reality, it's quite vague what conditions trigger the lock/purge, because many people come back years later and still have their items and don't have to do any reactivation. I had a disciple from 2007 who logged back in 2013 first time in all those years and had all his stuff and the discipleship progress intact.

Good info,ty :)

Though they can also be strict on it as it happened to one of our soc mates after a little over 2years which is really close to the 750 days.

Back