Lottery

Status

Rule

Young
Society
Digital Resistance
Miss Sabrina Rule
maybe it would be cool to have a lottery in eu.:D
lets say we can buy one ticked each, once a month.
for about 10 ped per ticked, the drawing would be at the end of the month.
there would be a first, second and third price:rolleyes:

Rule

Wouldnt this be MA shooting itself in the foot trying to not be associated with gambling?

hmm good point i wouldnt know:)

I'm pretty sure there's an explicit rule forbidding gambling in EU.

If MA did this officially, they'd be breaking the law.

If players did this unofficially, they'd be breaking the EULA. MA would tell them to stop or be banned. It's happened a few times in the past.

MA would break the law.

We'd break the EULA.

It`s already a lottery just not as passive as picking a number and waiting. Whatever...as long as I don`t have to wait in line behind someone buying tickets when all I want is some ammo.

maybe it would be cool to have a lottery in eu.:D
lets say we can buy one ticked each, once a month.
for about 10 ped per ticked, the drawing would be at the end of the month.
there would be a first, second and third price:rolleyes:

Rule

Such lotteries have been attempted in the past by various participants, and quickly shut down by Mindark.

From the EULA:

Entropia Universe EULA said:
p. Gambling activities are expressly forbidden in the Entropia Universe.

Discussion of activities that are in violation of the EULA are not permitted on EntropiaForum:

Rule # 25
Any thread, post, signature or publicly viewable content that clearly violates the EntropiaUniverse EULA will be deleted, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum. This rule includes such things as the sale of avatars, the sale of PEDs or items for cash, attempts to exploit a weakness in the client software and/or EntropiaUniverse servers, or defamation of Mindark, its representatives and/or EntropiaUniverse.

:locked:

Status
Back