Price Check LP-40 Perf

mihaimnb

Dominant
Society
CRT
Ionut SpeakingClouds Mihai
How much you would estimate one to be at T0

Last edited:
If these guys pulled one from vendor to sell I guarantee their BOs wouldn’t be set at 35k…

Low/mid tier back early last year before TWEN they were like 70-80. If you offered below that the owners wouldn’t sell it to you. Take off 10k for tiering to 3.99 and the 30% general market decline of 2.0 weps that puts you at 50k, seems more reasonable. Unless these guns have been hit harder specifically by the downfall? I dunno.

Precivid prices were 35k-42k range for t2 i bought one for 40k

During and after covid prices went as high as 80k for t2

Last year few legit cash sales went for 60-65k i know of.

But with many more options after twen i guess prices should be around 45-50k for t0-2 .

If I was in buyer end i would not buy high tier than t2 of it as tiers are expensive better I will grab more dps weapon lower tier weapon.

well, u have at least 2 new better option, more dps , pretty much same eff. better dpp.
just to speak about laser weapon at the same level.
Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition
ArMatrix LR-40, TWEN Edition
Besides this 2 there are a lot of new weapons ... and mayhem weapons keep droping.
also less than 100 base dps in this meta... meh.

This takes 4 rare tokens right? :D

the mayhem coat also costs more than the regicide.. thats why we have cost and value :)
My point is not about cost versus value

My point is no one out there is going to be selling a t0 lp40 perfected because no one in their right mind would pull it from vendor at today's market price for the token amounts required.

My point is not about cost versus value

My point is no one out there is going to be selling a t0 lp40 perfected because no one in their right mind would pull it from vendor at today's market price for the token amounts required.
indeed :)

Probably 40-50k. Would be a rough spend of rare tokens. So good luck convincing someone unless they have really old rare tokens (Like me grabbing an azuro augmented)

no one in their right mind would
Assuming most players of this game are in their right mind is a bit crazy imo... :D
I'm not sure of the price for LP40, but I would like to remind you guys that the first SB10 TWEN was pulled from vendor at a value of tokens of around 45k PED. What players do with these vendors can really surprise you!

I'm not sure of the price for LP40, but I would like to remind you guys that the first SB10 TWEN was pulled from vendor at a value of tokens of around 45k PED. What players do with these vendors can really surprise you!
We also have recorded sales of 30k for the same dagger though.

Point is, people pull weird shit.

Very limited by DPS. T0? Solid 30k wep but you wouldn't want to spend more than that, your just not going to see much benefit, your gonna end up crying out for more dps and end up selling it for a loss if you pay more. This isn't 2023....

Very limited by DPS. T0? Solid 30k wep but you wouldn't want to spend more than that, your just not going to see much benefit, your gonna end up crying out for more dps and end up selling it for a loss if you pay more. This isn't 2023....
Very interesting insight

As the owner of T3.99 LP-40 I can confirm that dps its ok for small to mid mobs (1000-2000 hp) with bigger mobs you struggle a bit and there is no point to kill those. As for the price of 30k for T0 you will never found one for it, even for 40k noone will pul it out from vendor. In my opinion you could mabey find someone crazy who will agree to pull t0 for 50k.

As the owner of T3.99 LP-40 I can confirm that dps its ok for small to mid mobs (1000-2000 hp) with bigger mobs you struggle a bit and there is no point to kill those. As for the price of 30k for T0 you will never found one for it, even for 40k noone will pul it out from vendor. In my opinion you could mabey find someone crazy who will agree to pull t0 for 50k.
Yeah sadly the 4 token thingie makes it a difficult debate, price seems very expensive for it and what it does I think I will stick with my Calytrek it is indeed lower eff but the dps is better and range helps since I do not really have uber defenses

Anyone selling for 30-35k drop me a PM

Pure ped waiting

It will waiting for a long time, as long as LB40 and Mayhem Claw can be sold at those prices with 2 rare and 35-36k token needs, no sane people would spend double ammount of regular and rare tokens, to sell you an item for the same price.
30-35k for an LP-40 is dream of the buyers, not the reality.

It will waiting for a long time, as long as LB40 and Mayhem Claw can be sold at those prices with 2 rare and 35-36k token needs, no sane people would spend double ammount of regular and rare tokens, to sell you an item for the same price.
30-35k for an LP-40 is dream of the buyers, not the reality.

or is the LB40 and Mayhem Claw over priced and their sales were people thinking they were getting it cheap. Now they can't sell at same price so they start a rental service in the hope of waiting for all the dust to blow over and prices go back up.

200.webp

I am trying to buy a 2.0.. So I have a lot of bias to where I want prices to go..

:D

"Can't sell it...Rent it"

or is the LB40 and Mayhem Claw over priced and their sales were people thinking they were getting it cheap. Now they can't sell at same price so they start a rental service in the hope of waiting for all the dust to blow over and prices go back up.

Compared to SB-10 which sells for the same 30k? Weak claw sell for 20-25k, no, they are not overpriced in my eye. SB10 Twen is the overpriced.

Well, ofc anything low and high can be the price, but if somebody would post an lp-40 for 35k, resellers would kill eachother to be able to buy it.
You would be lucky finding any below 50k, that is dream too, but i can see a despareate seller takes 50k or a bit lower, if desperate enough, and you are lucky to find him first.

During twen I tested out the lp 40 perf for a day instead of my at the time lr-40 fen.(sold in late November for 36.5k)

I won’t talk about the eff/dpp but I was killing troopers and I was cycling about 20-35% less due to having to run more, resto more, less dps.

So although I was killing troopers cheaper and still getting really good twen tokens, it was so difficult to compete with the 3-5 other people hunting troopers at the time.

That lower cycle over those 2 days alone cost me an easy 300-400p mark up in JUST tokens.

Now I’m just telling this story because I’m taking a bath, but the flexibility of the extra range and dps on even lr-40 vs lp-40 was enough for me personally to not like the weapon too much.

Due to range, less cycle, less mobs I could kill, WAY more armor decay due to multiple troopers getting on me due to their aggro range, thus taking more damage, thus healing more.

Even for me and my casual loot 2.0 play style, I felt like at such a crucial ped making time, I was wasting so much of it.

Luckily now I have the best of both worlds, 94.8% eff unamped, 92.7 mid amp and 90% hc204.

So if I got my gun for 60-61k ABs I KNOW what the other 2 owners paid for their (they purchased from vendor less than 24 hours after me)

Then lp40 perf HAS to be less than 60k

And then figure i2870 twen would have cost me 44-46k at the time, (literally lp40 perf but more dps).

I think that says a lot

Last edited:
Just you wait 1 year and you would be supriced of what items will cost.

Back