Society
RELICS
ruthless NZR tony demanoe
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hiya guys :)

here u have the stats

and the decay is 5.837 (fruit test)

very expensive to craft at the moment.
(can some mod please edit the "rifel" to "rifle", thanks)

gratz!

looks like a nice little BLP gun :wtg:

Wow grayz nice BP!!:yay:

Grz m8 :)

/Spikey

speed, range, damage, all nice for a blp gun! I liked that:cool:

gratz:yay:that will be a nice gun to aim for now ive maxed the apis, thats gona have some pretty good damage with an amp. good job

Nice one...but avg decay sucks :laugh:

Gratz! :yay:

:eek: Do I see two entropia windows in the background? :eek:

Nice gun!
So 425 ped full tt..

I wonder what it needs, most ores are down now :)

Grats! Allways nice to see some new weaponary :D

~Tracer

gratz!

nice to see that its still things out there to be discovered! :)

Hmm, Id expected it to be a tad stronger :)

But this does nicelly.

Aprox pp click?

A nice alternative to the apis/cb26 for pk without needing superhero abilities to max :)

Very nice... Can I have 16 of them at 170% pretty please?? :D
I wonder what the UL version will fetch... :eek:

Gratz on your discovery man! :yay:

Big gratz! :)

it's a very nice dps gun me thinks ...

BTW , next time you post a discovery , have a coffee first :D

nice man ;)
Congratulations

gratz that's a nice RIFLE :D

Gratz,

Nice rifle i am still confused about the lack of range L rifles seem to have. The hardly have more range then L pistols.

Mayby we should start making support cases that MA accidently misnamed them and that they should be pistols. ;)

Cheers
Siam

Gz man, nice discovery :)

Nice gun!
So 425 ped full tt..

I wonder what it needs, most ores are down now :)

Without knowing somehow i doubt its the ores that are the expensive part... If its like usual id think its the generic components and/or the crafted components needed to make it (that and its prolly almost impossible to make big runs on it due to the amount of money you would tie up alone,
and we all know what can happen on 6click runs... :().

MA seem to find it "funny" to use the same incredibly rare generics and/or the same hard to craft components on all highend guns... :p Which is why some are 120% and some are 3000% and there are only some guns that are useable for hunting. Even though 2 almost identical guns might both come from a lvl8 bp one can be more or less impossible to craft and other can be crafteable for 180%, go figure... :p
I guess its since they want to be able to have 100% control over the market which is fair enough, and also to avoid it getting flooded vs looted counterparts, although it makes very little sense to me that some bps are totally useless even though they make stuff with close to the same stats as other bps that are possible to craft effectively. Thats just forcing people to use a specific item.

Better to restrict the amount of bps dropping a bit imo and make most of the higher end ones atleast slightly useable.
Ah well i guess its all "dynamic", could easily be theyre planning something for the future that will sort all this, or theres some reason i/we dont know about...
I just think its a shame that like 80-90% of all the "fun stuff" in bpbooks isnt realistic to craft unless its for very very specific useage (pk being a good example...)
If it was it would be a whole new lvl of diversion with different armors, weapons, tools etc to play with, and fun to be able to choose from more stuff regardless if youre a crafter or an end user.
And no i dont mean stuff has to be "dirt cheap", but using guns for hunting @300-600%, armors for hunting @500-1000%, melee @anything above 110% (even thats too high actually) etcetc just wont happen unless someone has "enough" money or wins in the lottery thus not giving a damn about cost.

ups that turned into a rant... sorry :p

At Last something to use after the LP485

Great Discovery

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hiya guys :)

here u have the stats

and the decay is 5.837 (fruit test)

very expensive to craft at the moment.
(can some mod please edit the "rifel" to "rifle", thanks)
Gratz for discovery and can you tell us miners what resources ya need for it? :D

heheheh :p its allready uncraftable for a good price :p why would i make it twice as harder to craft :p hehehe

well, again, as it seems atm, like all of my lvl11+ bps, its a nice book filler untill things change....

heheheh :p its allready uncraftable for a good price :p why would i make it twice as harder to craft :p hehehe

well, again, as it seems atm, like all of my lvl11+ bps, its a nice book filler untill things change....

I didnt ask for materials :)
Only for an aprox price per click.

Dont care what goes in there.

Gratz on new discover!

Gratz :yay:
it seems that CB26 users and lp485 have a new toy :p

nice discovery mate!!!
well done!!:yay::yay:

Gratz on discovery

WHOA!! Awesome discovery (and awesome decay)!! Gratz!!

Back