LR59 Unlimited

Optima

G.O.D
Society
Art of War
Great Optima Dane
Auctionprice on (L) version atm around 210%.

I know i could just try to "fit it" into the already existing priceschecks of other LR guns, but seems this one is extra popular for some reason as (L) atleast, maybe since its around the lvl most can use it to the max ability?

Ah well regardless, gimme some guesses, tell me its piss, tell me youd kill your puppy for it, whatever, discuss away :)

I think that Sibuk has one but a least is what I've been told that until the owner of an almost full Eon lets him using it by having that gun as warranty he won't be selling his anytime soon. Somehow I believe that he likes to go pk with it more than selling at the first offers.

gratz opti. sibby will be happy to know that you did indeed get it. and well, rei thanks you for you tax.

i was told the lr63 did not sell for 60k last week on action. not sure who can confirm that, but given that i would think this would be a better hunting tool perhaps than actually selling it at this time.

however, the 59 is 210% for L, which means alot of ppl can't use the 63 or 65, can use this, and often fight over the supply of L, which should be ofc the reason you were up on rei's land anyway, so you prolly already understand that particular dynamic.

in my mind at least, all these weapons are worth about half the cost of an imk2 or on par with i2870 or so. not sure how they will wash out in the market. but our x5 just sold quite easily and so did a cb26 both for amounts that made me quite happy. given the low skill level to max, the lr59 may even be worth more than the lr63, given that the base of players that can actually max it is quite larger.

our x5 was sold to a 5 year player that had to spend 20k on chips to use it. i suspect the lr59 doesn't have this particular issue.

cheers and gl with it. nice to see you getting your due, brother.

~the same as the cb26

Edit: abit more, better in pk than the cb that makes it usefull in more than 1 area.

a 600k esi ??? :yay::yay:

If 600.000ped tt of ESI is an offer i think we got a deal ;p

Thanks for the responces so far btw :) Sounds about like the same discussion we had in socchat after i looted it. Will be interesting to see what it ends up selling for :)

Thanks for the responces so far btw :) Sounds about like the same discussion we had in socchat after i looted it. Will be interesting to see what it ends up selling for :)

as your society is made up of some of the very smartest ppl i know in all of eu, i'd yield to their judgement.

out of curiosity and yes, opti, i'm a lazy sod. what's the amped dps on it with a a204 attached. and what's the eco on the L version. that will probably give someone that makes such estimates a good idea on it.

ok, my curiousity got the better of my laziness.

at 81.3 dps amped a204, with the L version being 4.17 (the Unl most likely being a tad lower), i'd ballpark it to be worth around the same as an assassin perhaps, or very close to the Unl HL14 when it loots possibly the same as the HL15 nexia is trying to sell atm, as all those weapons are in the 210% range.

the bonus possibly being it's use as a sufficient pk weapon. although most ppl serious about that sport will probably have skills to run a lr65 L.

regardless i'd say it's a minimum of around +100k or on par with an ole i2870 like i first suggested.

Oki, so estimates/guesstimates range from what... +100k to +140k so far? (If the sales ive seen lately on imp28 vs cb26 are right atleast). Sound about right?

And thx for the calcs, did Sibuk ever do an actual decaycalc on the unlimited one, anyone knows? (Yes i know i can check wiki but would rather hear if numbers put there are correct from the horses mouth so to speak lol).
Otherwise ill get to making a fruit test in a day or two, but yeah id guess slightly over 4dam/pec like the rest of the series, and lower than the 4.17 the (L) has ofc since that seems to be a general rule when it comes to unlimited, SIB weapons :)

well lr 63 is +40-59k...
LR 63 dps 71.8 4.01 dmg/pec

LR 59 value :scratch2::scratch2:
LR 59 67.7 dps 4.02 dmg/pec

advantage to LR59 vs 63 is the lvl req is 33 vs 37... and 2.2 more range... .01 more dmg/pec

LR63 has 4.1 extra dps

so if LR59 is 100k+ the LR63 is very much so undervalued...

but if you value the LR59 at or around the 63 you would guess the LR59 is 35-55k (based on the LR63 value)

but in the end Optima... market is whatever someone will pay...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/119684-unlimited-isis-lr63-6.html

been on sale for 2 months no takers

well lr 63 is +40-59k...
LR 63 dps 71.8 4.01 dmg/pec

LR 59 value :scratch2::scratch2:
LR 59 67.7 dps 4.02 dmg/pec

advantage to LR59 vs 63 is the lvl req is 33 vs 37... and 2.2 more range... .01 more dmg/pec

LR63 has 4.1 extra dps

so if LR59 is 100k+ the LR63 is very much so undervalued...

but if you value the LR59 at or around the 63 you would guess the LR59 is 35-55k (based on the LR63 value)

but in the end Optima... market is whatever someone will pay...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/119684-unlimited-isis-lr63-6.html

been on sale for 2 months no takers

Very true :)
However i see it the other way around, as in lr59 is only 4dam/sec less than the lr63 ;), theres only 2 ingame/1 on market (not sure rarity matters much but regardless), and it takes less skills to use. Also the %ages on the (L) version are higher than the lr63(L). But as you say in the end it depends on what people are willing to pay, which is kinda the reason for this thread ;)

And thx for the calcs, did Sibuk ever do an actual decaycalc on the unlimited one, anyone knows? (Yes i know i can check wiki but would rather hear if numbers put there are correct from the horses mouth so to speak lol).

i believe to have tested it, he might would have had to put his imk2 down for a second to try it out. i doubt that's been done, so you're on go to provide such testing.

also his gun was not delivered full tt.

i agree with joker with his commends, opti, but with that said, cb26 was sold easily yesterday for rj + adj v1 + masher one. (adj v1 already sold for 35k, and masher one for 2k so take that for what you will.)

i've traded our looted x5 for 219.5k credit on a 300k MM, to replace the one i sold to doctorh and to further replace the one that i could not afford to buy from knabo and allowed gurre to step up and purchase while i sold off an ever rotating and vast arsenal of dead trade that clients have put me into in the mean time.

i believe to sell a SIB atm, neither putting it on a ef thread at start and buyout and letting everyone stare at it and make umpteen comments about how it's not selling and therefore not worth that much nor putting it on in game auction and waiting for a player to magically have the peds ready the peanut gallery prescribes it is the way to go with it.

seems SIBs are best worked in atm by valuing them, working out something with a player with same valued items and moving to a trade for it is working.

i.e. if you found yourself wanting an i2870, someone without the proper skills to fire their weapon they paid 50k for last year might take you up on a switch for your loot. asking for an adj fap + peds or fap + armor or something may be the way for you to achieve real value for your loot without giving us another 2-3 month skullseige moanfest to ogle and muse about.

i'm finding homes for sibs left and right with ppl that have guns they should not be shooting that prefer passing these options on to those like yourself that have the skills to run them. it's not inconceivable you could catch even a rj or something equivalent for this weapon.

testing it would only further that by allowing ppl to play in wiki numbers and compare how bad they are on their rockjacker and how much better they'd be with your weapon, so i encourage you to contact jimmyb or doer and have it tested.

gl!

The UL lr63 was indeed on the auction for a good 5-7 days at 60k Sb and 69k BO. And there still is not any interest on its ef thread at 60k SB. I can see no logical argument that this is worth more. If someone can afford 100k for this gun, they can easily afford the 60k and 5k it costs to chip from level 33 to 40 sniper. I'd rate this guns value at +40-50k. Which is still a nice chunk of ped.

Back