Luna Crafted - Stats & Pics

Status

dub

Got Ruga?
Society
Art of War
Paris Dub Hilton
Here it is... Level 7 L, good all around protection. TT is 57 ped.

luna_904408.jpg

Yay. A useful (L) armor!

What was used to make It please?

Ah sweet, thats A ok mid level pk armor :) Better then vigi for sure, Add some plates, and bigger bots shouldnt be a prob, add 5b and its very nice for impact mobs.

Looking good :D

Whats the markup Dub?

Will all the new armors have the silly helmet? :p

Looking good otherwise :D

Yay. A useful (L) armor!

What was used to make It please?

In what way? The extra small stats are too low to use it on specific mobs, so it's just a normal animal/bot armor with a hint of pk.

Nice of you to show us the armor, but what's up with the antennae?!

In what way? The extra small stats are too low to use it on specific mobs, so it's just a normal animal/bot armor with a hint of pk.

Nice of you to show us the armor, but what's up with the antennae?!

Well, It's useful because It has stats over 12 :silly2:

And like mentioned above, It has nice stats for Bots, especially with plates. Bigger durability too. Than the other armors. Should last a while.

With a "hint" of Pk? Those Burn & Pene stats are quite nice... :rolleyes:

q . e . d .

No need to start being a dick. As you well know, no one likes a clever bastard.

Having a difference In opinion Is one thing, but trying to make someone look stupid Is another.

My point to you about the "hint of Pk" not being valid, Is that there's also the Burn and Penetration protection. Tell me Im wrong, but these are also use In Pk right? Sorry for the sarcasm...

And what's "q . e .d" ?

No need to start being a dick. As you well know, no one likes a clever bastard.

Having a difference In opinion Is one thing, but trying to make someone look stupid Is another.

My point to you about the "hint of Pk" not being valid, Is that there's also the Burn and Penetration protection. Tell me Im wrong, but these are also use In Pk right? Sorry for the sarcasm...

And what's "q . e .d" ?

YES

Burn/pene are part of pk but also done by bots. Since the shrapnel is present, that means the pk protective factor was considered when the armor stats were designed. Your excessive posts requesting explications have been answered, why are you calling me a dick?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q.E.D. << we learn that in the 6th grade, and it is rather used by smart dicks like me, and it means quod erat demonstrandum" (literally, "which was to be demonstrated").

YES

Burn/pene are part of pk but also done by bots. Since the shrapnel is present, that means the pk protective factor was considered when the armor stats were designed. Your excessive posts requesting explications have been answered, why are you calling me a dick?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q.E.D. << we learn that in the 6th grade, and it is rather used by smart dicks like me, and it means quod erat demonstrandum" (literally, "which was to be demonstrated").

Thats the sort of subtle "tone" I'm talking about. This Is the reason Im calling you a dick. Well, I said you were acting like one.

Whether you admit It, or not, there's deffo a smart-ass "tone" to your posts Im afraid to say. Im sure your probably clever, just your putting It across the wrong way. Imo of course ...

it looks nice but, i wonder if it decay less then normal armors, or it would not be so economical yo use it with markup :confused:

Nice looking armor...too bad it is yet another set I don't have the PEDs for :(. Thanks for getting this out to the rest of the folks!

Go go power rangers!! new mighty morphing powaaaa raaaaangers.

Looks like shit

Go go power rangers!! new mighty morphing powaaaa raaaaangers.

Looks like shit

LOL,

well, a little birdie told me the antennae start bleeping whenever a hof is near, so wearers get busy ;)

Oh, and dub, could we see the rest please? :)

pretty cool protection :)

best stats yet from the new (L) armour, wounder if theres the level 8... still think the red stuff is nicer ;)

Is it not the case that those red pieces are your PotE armour dub? As the rest of the armour will look like all the others; Predator-esque.

so we'll see soon necromancer & stuff :eek:

Status
Back