lvl 0-5 Swunting

Thedarksnw

Guardian
Society
Hyperborean
Virot Thedarksnw Maglan
Hello Entropians. I decided to give swunting a try and to start a thread to keep results handy.

Now this should keep me busy for a while ;p.

Goals:
Breer p3a (L) maxed.
lvl 10 SG.

Any suggestions on what to swunt are real welcome hehe.

Last edited:
try ambulimax team swunts at Nea's ))

fun, challenging and sometimes u global ))

Yeah agree join swunt teams at Nea's. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to encounter some. Sometimes they move to Limnadian District for Esto & Allophyls

Last edited:
If you decide you want to try solo sweat-hunting go for combibo youngs. They deal less damage than daikiba young or exa young (yes i am positive about that, bibo young has 15 attacks per minute while daiki or exa: 20). Common places: south of Mineapolis, south of Rogue Plains, west of Orthos West Mound ond of course Swamp Camp but there are many sweaters around making it a bit harder for solo sweat-hunting.
15 attacks on bibo gives you less chance to loose concentration (each "gathering procedure" needs to evade 2-3 hits instead of 3-4 hits like it is with daiki or exa).

Of course solo sweat-hunting is way less eco than sweat-hunting in team but you might find it more fun ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Thanks for suggestions, I am stuck solo swunting bibos for a while now, preparing combat/overall skills for team swunting.

Back