Info: MA is kind

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
I did mission to kill 100 Atrox and i got no global first time for me.:rolleyes:

Huh? Is this just a troll or what?

I did the 100 trox and got 6 globals... thanks :yay:

Well, its dynamic, huh.

i've yet to do the 100 trox mission. How long did it take you, though?

:( atleast i got one global on the kill 500 feffs mission but it was not a feff that i got it from :scratch2:

what was your decay :D

I did the Hiryuu mission and killed 100 and got 2 globals.

Try that one. :)

I've done 100 molisk/foul/feff/hiryuu with no global or mini :D

Almost 1k feffs killed and only 3 globals, it's dynamic baby :yay:

100 argos is what, 100ped? :laugh:

100 Foul, 100 Argo,100 Hiryuu, 100 Molisk, 1600 Merpies, 100 Armax not one Swirlie :yay:

100 feffs 3 Swirlies, 100 trox 1 Swirlie.

Its all D ah nvm :D

i dont get it, whats unusual. :scratch:

Neither do I

If you would normally get a global every 100 mobs you've been spoilt mate

This week, I did over 800 ped ammo on prot + hogglo without swirls, it happens.

I've also had the worst crafting run of my 4/5 year EU existence today, BUT, it happens

I did mission to kill 100 Atrox and i got no global first time for me.:rolleyes:

I would recommend you to stop looking at such minimal ammounts of kills... logg all your runs and check how you did after burning 25kPED... you might be surprised by the results and I mean that in a positive way... at least I was. Good Luck to youu so you will be too! :yay:

i killed a chirpi, no global :(

Neither do I

If you would normally get a global every 100 mobs you've been spoilt mate

This week, I did over 800 ped ammo on prot + hogglo without swirls, it happens.

I've also had the worst crafting run of my 4/5 year EU existence today, BUT, it happens

no this is only the end i wrote so far i hnted for 3000 ped ammo and got total 3 globals.

I get these cycles too, not really odd, i'm more surprised u hadn't noticed this till today tbh lol. Guess u never had days with 2-3k cycled on ambu with NO globals... Or the fun hunt i had yesterday on sumi without a global... btw my hunts are 1k ped each... Cycles... Wait till u feel the opposite end of it, it's a rush when u can barely do a thing wrong instead ;)

Come on, this is childish >D,

I understand some long term piss but guy with your level should not complain about 100 troxes w/o glob lol :D

Come on, this is childish >D,

I understand some long term piss but guy with your level should not complain about 100 troxes w/o glob lol :D

no this is only the end i wrote so far i hunted for 3000 ped ammo and got total 3 globals.

I killed 100 spiders and didnt get a ATH!! :eek:

:laugh:

I did a 800 ped run on troxes yesterday and only had one mini of 21 peds in the frist 700 ped ammo.....then 2 globals 100+. Killed 293 troxes that run....so the return from trox is the worst I've experienced since VU 10 :rolleyes:

About 50 min. From 19.14 - 20.06 it was provider - old alpa at LA 40.

Low lvl atroxes global much regularly, and you'll end your mission way faster.

I think I have somewhere about 425 killed now, 8 globs/1 hof/1 esi
1175 to go.

i killed a chirpi, no global :(

From 3 chirpies me an Fitz looted 2x CB5 (L) 3.1 TT and 1x CB5 (L) 1.11TT. :laugh:

Well, 3/15. All profit from them though (all up from that day). :laugh:

Back