MA is losing two depositos

MA should pay attention to small depositors like this. The small depositors also help fund the game. Although 75 Euro per week isn't much compared to some, it still funds the loot pool. The lack of bug fixes are mammoth and its the small things that make this game great.
I am hoping for some big fixes in the March 21 update. I haven't deposited in over a month, feeling a bit uninspired at the moment. A huge TEN event that hasn't happened yet, a moon no one can afford to buy shares in which won't be available to Q4...major stuff up on textures and clothes and armour yet to be fixed.
Another robot event with little purpose and maybe we get at see the Egg hatch....hmmm maybe log in today and buy a plant pot :)

Guess what! My new appeareance is extraordinary good. I LOVE THE NEW AVATAR SYSTEM! It is really crazy: They make a good part and destroy something else. Tooo sad ...

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of your complaints seem to relate to the fact that MindArk made changes to the Avatar Creation System in VU's 14 - 14.0.3.

The clothes/textures etc however, are created by the various planet partners, not by MindArk. Naturally, they will require some adjustment to match the new avatar graphic quality. Indeed I think it was Arkadia (could have been Cyrene though) that considered not introducing some clothing until after the Avatar System VU to save the workload involved in the redesign process.

There is a Planet Partner release (the first VU since MA's system change) scheduled soon - perhaps even tomorrow - which I expect may well include some clothing/texture adjustments. Probably not all, as there are quite a lot of clothing items and textures each of which may need to be checked - possibly even in combination.

As this will be the first opportunity for the various planet partners to address these issues, issuing ultimatums in advance seems a bit overly dramatic.

Uhhhm sorry ... It seems I misunderstood your post. English is not my first language. And I am a bit in rage. Please accept my apologies, Profit.

LOL. This pretty much proves my point about you. Think before you post :)

whatever ,

As for me the 100K+ peds i would have depoed goes into my garage instead . time to get my old car back on the street , bigger tires and a bigger engine, more fun / ped spent .

I'm guessing "bigger imagination" is probably more apt...

Yeah they stole the female nipples, but guys have nipples. I call this nipple racist... I'm quitting the game!!!

damn ... but where are our nipples ?

some1 stole my nipples ?!?!?!?! ...

not sure if ppl gone think its vulgar or something ... i dont realy care ...
i just want my nipples back :wise:

Yeah they stole the female nipples, but guys have nipples. I call this nipple racist... I'm quitting the game!!!

LOL...on a serious note, quite a few ladies are hoping this get fixed, good luck getting your nipples back.

don't quit over nipples that's just childish

A women that loves her perky nipples and wants them to return to full glory, is the perfect women to make friends with :D

Holds a placard..... "We want nipples...bring back nipples"

Rick

Back