MA-Pls undo the unrestricted hangar rule!!!

Do you want back the unrestricted hangar rule?

• Total voters

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
The new unrestricted hangar rule, doesn`t allow renting of hangars without huge collateral. Pls MA unde that rule. The number of pilots will drastically diminish and
prices for CND/CP/Planet flights will increase.

Vote Yes if you want to see cheap tickers to CP/CND again and no shortage if pilots.
Vote No if you like the new rule or it won`t bother you to buy expensive ticket or having a hard time finding a pilot.

Hmm I will vote No, with the note that I don't think the prices will increase

Ticket prices shouldnt increase ( maybe at the biggining but in longer period they should stabilize ). Tickets have been sold for 15-25 peds for a long time ( even when there was no possibility to rent hangars).

I considered renting hangars as a bug and now that bug has been fixed.

Price of hangars should go down to the level when they were unable to rent so there will be more players who can afford one and start running their pilot buissness.

Situation when hangars were rentable was unfair, ppl could buy a few hangars and just rent it so other players were unable to buy one.

The new unrestricted hangar rule, doesn`t allow renting of hangars without huge collateral. Pls MA unde that rule. The number of pilots will drastically diminish and

Vote Yes if you want to see cheap tickers to CP/CND again and no shortage if pilots.
Vote No if you like the new rule or it won`t bother you to buy expensive ticket or having a hard time finding a pilot.

Very impartial on this issue I see.

I think i means we'll get a better quality of service form pilots, less harrassment - who would risk getting locked if they OWN the hanger

a good change I think , so obviously I said NO :)

As far as I'm aware hangar "renting" was never intended and has lasted a lot longer than anyone could have hoped.

I think it was a major factor in pushing their prices from 60k to 110k.

If you are an owner, you still have your investment. Renters, well, sorry to say it but your time ran out.

I'm going to agree with Kygon on this issue. Most of the pilots prior to this Version Update were more or less acting as robots. I hope we'll recieve a better service now, and such a service is worth more, even if the prices will stabilize in the future.

I also think this will allow more serious pilots to be able to invest in hangars, as the prices are most likely going to decrease. As there's no longer an advantage in owning several hangars, except if you have friends who you know well, or if it's a long-term investement.

I think i means we'll get a better quality of service form pilots, less harrassment - who would risk getting locked if they OWN the hanger

a good change I think , so obviously I said NO :)

Hmm perhaps not only the hangar costs might drop a bit but also ticket costs, there will no longer be any need to get profit to cover the rent costs. Or just oil goes up in price^^

Ill refrain from voting on this one simply since its so obvious this would happen soon enough...
Hangarrenting was using the system a way that MA obviously didnt intend, now they found a way to abort it, voting wont make them change that...
Shame if that screw up flying for customers, but atm its already f*cked up, spent over an hour last 3 times i went to twins wanting a flight, hardly see it getting worse...

I voted No.

For the reason that I think if someone buys a Hangar, or a Shop, or a Mall, or a Bank, or a Land Area, they should be buying it to use and run.

In the case of Hangars, I can see this increasing customer relations, as the person running the hangar is the owner, and solely responsible for recouping/looking after their investment.

How fun it is with these heavily biased polls.

I voted "no".

I think that being able to to do this encouraged people to rent hangars at high fees because it was seen as "easy" money. I think high rental fees contributed to high flight prices and poor customer service.

also, I don't believe this change will have any effect on the price of a hangar. what it may do, though, is have them change hands to people who are not too lazy to operate them.

No.

I Never liked the fakt that some ppl was renting out the hangar. If you have one use it yourself!

this sucks MA, but wtf im used to leting you lend my ass :D

Gl with the new VU ;)

I might be wrong But I dont think this will make it so you can't rent a hanger. It seems to me when I rented a hanger it was restricted so I was unable to pick up things the owner of the hanger had placed there and I was also unable to place items in the hanger.

Now the true owners just need to remove all items out of the hanger then rent the unresrticted deed like they used to. With the new set up the Renter will be able to place Items in the hanger and signs on the outside of the hanger.:)

Why do you think this is a bad idea?

The estate terminal lists the name of the owner.

The deed holder has to "claim" the hanger in order to become it's "owner". (at least that's how it used to work, and no one knows it's any different now)

SO if a person has several hangers all rented out, these hangers are (or were) regarded as belonging to different people by the system.

Why do you think this change will have an impact on "rented" hangers?

I might be wrong But I dont think this will make it so you can't rent a hanger. It seems to me when I rented a hanger it was restricted so I was unable to pick up things the owner of the hanger had placed there and I was also unable to place items in the hanger.

Now the true owners just need to remove all items out of the hanger then rent the unresrticted deed like they used to. With the new set up the Renter will be able to place Items in the hanger and signs on the outside of the hanger.:)

Known Issues 9.1
11 Dec 2007

Space Travel
The update of the space flight system has corrected a bug which allowed hangar owners to let other participants fly their ships. This is no longer possible. The correction was necessary in order to make future development of this system possible.

Yup - ticket was 15 PED before the line and before the rental...

That 10 ped extra - is product of the "rental system".

Now that hangar owners can not earn 200$/mo by just owning a hangar they might as well sell it for reasonable price and get on with it :laugh:

I.

Edit: My vote is definitley NO.

I have revised my opinion. 180 degree about face.

You are right, 100%.

I am stuck on CND, with little of no chance of ever getting a return flight at a reasonable price.

Add in the fact that all the mobs have vanished, from all the domes I cared to visit before I got bored running from one TP to the next.

CND has been decimated. No pilots & no mobs. SNAFU.

CND has been decimated. No pilots & no mobs. SNAFU.

The no Mobs is obviously a bug or ND has run out of Fertiliser or something.

The no pilots thing will just be the general chaos of all the rentors and second pilot avis not being able to fly. The true owners of the ships will have to get their act sorted out and provide their own service flying their own ships.

i voted no. i never agreed with the renting. it wasn't a feature, it was a bug that was used and now isn't any more. we can't share apartments, stores, or anything else. so, welcome to the new entropia. one where hangers owners are actual operators and not 'investors.' perhaps the price of hangers wouldn't have risen to 'unreasonable' levels. these are just my opinions.

Would be cool if all ships could use any hangar for a small fee, independant of owner (perhaps owner could set fee or even who is allowed to use the hanger, like with apartments). Then MA could make spaceships lootable, how cool would it be to loot that huh :laugh:

Voted No, It was a bug.

And It provided a negative overall effect to the business.

...or renters will have to come up with a deposit of market value of a hanger and keep the deed. A risky proposal for the hanger owner to say the least!

AG

i voted no. i never agreed with the renting. it wasn't a feature, it was a bug that was used and now isn't any more. we can't share apartments, stores, or anything else. so, welcome to the new entropia. one where hangers owners are actual operators and not 'investors.' perhaps the price of hangers wouldn't have risen to 'unreasonable' levels. these are just my opinions.

yeah right, pretty strange how it took them 3 years to figure out was a bug

well, it cost us money and made them plenty. it was a bug from day one. they really didn't care. everyone except those that benefited from it knew it was a bug.

well, it cost us money and made them plenty. it was a bug from day one. they really didn't care. everyone except those that benefited from it knew it was a bug.

u mean just like the rep edge 1axe was bugged cos was too eco to hunt with? funny how we don`t see a fix on fap 2500dlx with 1.8ped decay./heal, guess this one is not bugged hey?

I voted no, simply because;

A) I have given enough money to Neverdie. He doesn't actually deserve my hard earned.
B) I don't need or want to fly, there's nothing in space that even warrants me going up there.
C) The only reason you could rent hangers was because of a bug, which should have been fixed ages ago.

- Nightwolf

Mikass, quote someone else :) i am not the only poster in this thread that voted no, LOL.

I love it so many complain about the price it cost to fly then you all say "it was a Bug that allowed people to rent hangers" Well If I dumped 100k ped into game to buy a hanger I would expect to make more then 2 or 3 bucks an hour flying. This will drive hanger prices down and probly raise the price to fly. Hope all you No voters enjoy paying 30+ ped a ticket to fly up to CND :scratch2: Remeber the law of supply and demand less pilots/less seats = higher prices :wise:
It seem to me the peole that should have a real problem with this are the people that bought the hangers for 100k just to rent them out and make ped to stay alive in the game.:twocents:

Back