MA Questionnaire

~CHOPPER~

Stalker
Society
Sanctuary
CHOPPER
I received a questionnaire from MA today.
It was the same one they sent out a few months ago to a small percentage of players..It was nice to be included this time around:D

Anyone else get one recently:dunno:

I got it too bro ... But dunno how they are going to track it as it had no special link or avatar info input....

I got it too bro ... But dunno how they are going to track it as it had no special link or avatar info input....

yes, it does... it doesn't look like it in the email text but the actual url in the email does have an identifier in it.

I received a questionnaire from MA today.
It was the same one they sent out a few months ago to a small percentage of players..It was nice to be included this time around:D

Anyone else get one recently:dunno:

Ok, so that's why it was asking over and over why I stopped depositing. :) But yes, I was guessing it was the same survey. :eek:

I got one also. Glad to be included this time around, answered what I'm sure most people answered. I stopped depositing due to poor loot returns, etc.

yes, it does... it doesn't look like it in the email text but the actual url in the email does have an identifier in it.

Thanks MM... Much appreciated. :)

it would be nice to have a statistic of all the answers............ i can make my personal list of people that are fine with loot return to cross check (they have normally a red bar under their avatar's picture) :)

Got one today at lunch at work. Kinda funny really as I've been on a break since Jan/Feb, and just logged in a few days ago to check on stuff...guess I wasn't on break long enough for the inactive one. :p

Answers were a bit limited...could have been a bit better. But I filled it out. Maybe some feedback will help drag the game I love so much back a bit. :)

Too bad there wasn't a space on the questionaire to ask MA to go review my deposits for Nov,Dec, and Jan and ask if they think my deposited amount, versus what was left in Feb is close to right...but I would never waste my time with their useless support.(Ever again) :silly2:

Naw i'm sure that 45k ped to finish the 5 and 10k trox was worth it...:laugh: Hell just think of the worthless skills I gained.

Sadly...had some of the best loot i've ever had hunting in 5 years in EU in Dec, My first ever hofs....:laugh:

Naw i'm not the least bit bitter.:rolleyes:
Those Blazers for the 5k sure lessoned the sting....:laugh:

Last edited:
it would be nice to have a statistic of all the answers............ i can make my personal list of people that are fine with loot return to cross check (they have normally a red bar under their avatar's picture) :)

I wish they would have added a free text section. They give the option to put suggestions in through the support system, but few, if any ever use it I think.

I did got it. even thru i am still active. so i have no idea if other ppl really got it or not all? who know but it still bother me. i saw it mention someone will get $2k gift for alienware. but that is old and done.. are they doing it again or what???

I did got it. even thru i am still active. so i have no idea if other ppl really got it or not all? who know but it still bother me. i saw it mention someone will get $2k gift for alienware. but that is old and done.. are they doing it again or what???
one of the forum threads said that they were planning to do a hunting event for the active participants. My guess... this is the survey that leads to that. They did one survey for the inactives, and now are doing one for the actives. Probably the same questions as were given to inactives so that they can compare answers actives give vs inactives, etc. It's all about statistics.

one of the forum threads said that they were planning to do a hunting event for the active participants. My guess... this is the survey that leads to that. They did one survey for the inactives, and now are doing one for the actives. Probably the same questions as were given to inactives so that they can compare answers actives give vs inactives, etc. It's all about statistics.

ah that sound possible. we will wait and see when we get message thru email abt event. but who know...

I recieved it as well.

I'm interested to see how the hunting event works. I'm hoping it will not be something like MM where the guy with a big enough support team can just buy the win. It would be nice to see a hunting event where a solo hunter has a reasonable chance.

Does anyone know how the one for the inactive participants worked?

Also got the survey... Could it be possible that they send it out to people that didn't depo the last months. (And for that being called inactive?)
Because I'm still playing, but now only 1 day in the week perhaps... And depo isn't going to this game when my loot keeps getting under 50% and I see nothing like some nice loot (anything else then oils I mean!)

Well nice to see a survey this time... never had one sent to me before!

Maybe MA is getting better with trying to find out what their customers would like?!

Also got the survey... Could it be possible that they send it out to people that didn't depo the last months. (And for that being called inactive?)

I've depoed plenty in the last few months. I think this is for all active participants, but maybe only those who've been registered for a certain amount of time.

Recieved replied, depo'ed recently and answered honestly.
I'm open to further dialogue with the surveylance team to clarify responses.
I would suggest a random focus group drawing a percentage of the repondee's would significantly enhance MA's understanding.
Qualitative and Quantative :)

I got it and I am online every day, and deposit sporadically as I always have. It's been several months since my last deposit, but I've haven't had any need to.

This is the active player version, and we should get a special event invite for filling it out. I assume the event will be much like the inactive player event that just took place. Does anybody know how that was setup?

:beerchug:
Miles

As I recall, the last MA questionnaire I filled out rewarded me with a Valk Mk.I.

Does anyone know how the one for the inactive participants worked?

"Highest single loot" with 4 different newbie mobs to choose from to hunt.

Hmmm, unfortunately HSL can also be "bought" with a support team. Just look at the MS competition on Rocktropia.

Oh well, I will probably give it a shot if it lines up with some of the missions I want to complete before August :).

Received, answered. And really, I would have done so even without an event or reward.

Overall I think the questions were good and to the point, however, I think "Do you think this survey asked the right questions?" should have been the last question.

I don't think the 14ped of wool (highest loot I've had in 4 months) I got a couple of weeks ago really encourages me to take part in this.

I also think they should have atleast given us a text box below each to try and expand on our answers a little.

Received, answered. And really, I would have done so even without an event or reward.

Overall I think the questions were good and to the point, however, I think "Do you think this survey asked the right questions?" should have been the last question.

I would have liked to see a question like "Which of the following would you prefer to see focus in development on?" and then a few different choices :dunno:

Seems I received it too... and I answered it to the best of my ability. Seemed kinda silly to me.

XZC

Thats exactly how I felt when I was finished.

XZC

Back