MA really needs to do somehting about the enhancers.

Break rate is linked to DPP

Break rate is linked to DPP

And autism.
Any data or info? Or it's your hunch?
Yes, imk2 and MM have a higher break ratio, but, I've yet to see some public data with a ratio, over a large batch logged.

And autism.
Any data or info? Or it's your hunch?
Yes, imk2 and MM have a higher break ratio, but, I've yet to see some public data with a ratio, over a large batch logged.

We would need a few sets of data to compare to each other. I would be happy to share my usage on the Augmented EP-38 Night Special. A correlation may be worked out then.
After speaking with others over time, I feel that break rate is not only tied to/may be tied to something else other than Damage and Attack/min values.
What made me start thinking DPP may play is that the Unique Reaper's Blade eats enhancers like crazy (high damage, but lower attack speed compared to imk2 and Aug EP-38).

There are a couple official MA posts out there on the topic with answers not being definitive. One for example:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...on-base-item&p=2927283&viewfull=1#post2927283

"...I can confirm that the consumption rate of enhancers of all types is directly related to the magnitude of the benefit received. As an example, the consumption rate of damage enhancers attached to weapons is primarily determined by the amount of additional damage created by the attached enhancers..."

My sampling from April 1st to April 8th:
My DPP ~= 3.144 (no enhancer MU included)
~37k cycled
~128640 shots
2 damage enhancer slots filled
104 enhancers broke
(2 * 128640) / 104 = 2473 shots per break per enhancer

Last edited:
We would need a few sets of data to compare to each other. I would be happy to share my usage on the Augmented EP-38 Night Special. A correlation may be worked out then.
After speaking with others over time, I feel that break rate is not only tied to/may be tied to something else other than Damage and Attack/min values.
What made me start thinking DPP may play is that the Unique Reaper's Blade eats enhancers like crazy (high damage, but lower attack speed compared to imk2 and Aug EP-38).

There are a couple official MA posts out there on the topic with answers not being definitive. One for example:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...on-base-item&p=2927283&viewfull=1#post2927283

"...I can confirm that the consumption rate of enhancers of all types is directly related to the magnitude of the benefit received. As an example, the consumption rate of damage enhancers attached to weapons is primarily determined by the amount of additional damage created by the attached enhancers..."

My sampling from April 1st to April 8th:
My DPP ~= 3.144 (no enhancer MU included)
~37k cycled
~128640 shots
2 damage enhancer slots filled
104 enhancers broke
(2 * 128640) / 104 = 2473 shots per break per enhancer

There have been more info about enhancer break rate, but DPP is definitly a part of the equation.
They should have found a different word for qualifing weapon 'efficiency' cause the more efficient your gun is, the more it breaks enhancer :p

Unfortunately i can't use search properly on this fucking forum but it's written somewhere here.
Searching with |mindark brings lots of bullshit post from Ludwig|Mindark from when he was still called Nightwank. I searched with Mindark,Calypso, FPC, SEE SDS WTF, what did i miss ? and got scared from the search results. Too many name change, does someone know how to find only post from official MA/Calypso/FPC/etc avatars. Or Maybe it's bertaha bot .. or news bot.

What i do remember is from the time where they changed break rate.

Back