MA Time

Nayera Tharan

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Nayera Naya Tharan
I was just quickly wondering what time the MA time is based on.... if that makes any sense.

For example, say something is happening at 0600 MA time, is there a way I can convert that to my own time zone?

I hope it makes sense >.<

Thanks!
~Naya

Oh, go me... GMT...
Nevermind that one then :ahh:

MA time is GMT. But the easiest way to work out the conversion is just to check the MA time against your watch. If it is 16:00 MA tiem and your watch say 18:00 then MA time is two hours behind your time.

MA time is GMT or UTC time.

Check bottom of EntropiaForum:

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:53. | Calypso Time: 6:53

And remember because MA time is GMT (UTC) that when the clocks change at the end of the yeah then if you are in Europe the difference will then only be 1 hour.

It is always bad when that happens as ppl miss events and trades due to the difference changing between their time and MA time. As they just all end up on here whining about it

MA time used to be the same as Casablanca time, but Morocco has adopted DST this year, so that doesn't work any more.

Last edited:
Firefox users can install foxclocks, which allows you to put multiple clocks and time zones at the bottom of the browser window. It's handy for tracking this sort of thing.

Just installed it, nice little program :)

I run yahoo widgets and install UTC clock to display mindark time on my desktop hehe

Back