Maddox IV

Blinding Light

2nd Generation Addict
Pele Pimpim Pimmerson
Hello,
I am looking for a crafter who has a decent chance on making a Maddox IV.
If you can, please leave me a message and we'll chat.

What I want to do is give you 10 tries worth of materials for the blueprint, and keep all the creations except for 1. So, if 5 are made, you get to keep 1, and its free :) Thanks in advance.

Umm just quickly to point out, i think you ment u take one and crafter keeps rest?? no? and the best thing to do would be to have a bp handy, thats what most crafters ask, but still you can ask auktuma i think he does weapons

Hello,
I am looking for a crafter who has a decent chance on making a Maddox IV.
If you can, please leave me a message and we'll chat.

What I want to do is give you 10 tries worth of materials for the blueprint, and keep all the creations except for 1. So, if 5 are made, you get to keep 1, and its free :) Thanks in advance.

what would be the reason for the crafter to do that if he/she can buy 10tries of materials and keep all of the crafted guns?

why would the crafter give you 4 guns for 2224 or so peds (cost of 10 tries)?

that would make him/her selling you Maddox4 for about 600peds...

I can sell you 4 FreanD Deltas (same as maddox4) for about 450 peds per gun...

what would be the reason for the crafter to do that if he/she can buy 10tries of materials and keep all of the crafted guns?

why would the crafter give you 4 guns for 2224 or so peds (cost of 10 tries)?

that would make him/her selling you Maddox4 for about 600peds...

I can sell you 4 FreanD Deltas (same as maddox4) for about 450 peds per gun...

I guess the reason being is that the only thing it cost the crafter is pushing a button and making a little profits?!?!?!

Since all the materials and stuff come from the person making this thread!

The only down side is that some crafters might see that they are not making a lot of profits….. but then again they don’t have to use there own materials to craft and its only a question of pushing a button for some one and maybe holding some materials.

I would do it for you in a heat beat, but I don’t have any skills in crafting really :(

consider this a bump ;)

Last edited:
Umm just quickly to point out, i think you ment u take one and crafter keeps rest?? no? and the best thing to do would be to have a bp handy, thats what most crafters ask, but still you can ask auktuma i think he does weapons

it would be cheaper for the dude to just buy one of he/she was to do that :rolleyes:

look through photon's waiting list thread, im sure the price/click is in there somewhere, and then tell me that its fair that the crafter keeps all but one successful crafts.

im not sure what the deal is with photon anymore, im not sure if his bp's were sold or not, but if he still has his mad iv bp, he's the guy to talk to.

The only down side is that some crafters might see that they are not making a lot of profits…..
Isnt several hundred PEDs profit enough? :eek:

Isnt several hundred PEDs profit enough? :eek:

I don’t know ask the person that is pming me.

I removed his name, but here is the pm I got.

(Erased) said:
did not want to clogg his thread:

if i pay you for travel expences and to and from your job (lets imagine you have one), will you let me to pickup 4/5 of your paycheck?

if i pay your no risk business expences (lets imagine you have one) will you let me keep 4/5th of the gross?

if you have running enterprise (lets imagine you have one) would you accept the partner at 20-80% split?

:dunce:

That pm doesnt make any sense :laugh: . Looks like a nice deal to me.

On most other prints this wouldn't be a good deal for the crafter but we're talking about a print that uses platinum to create an item with a full tt of 150ped.

I've made mad4 in the past but never been lucky enough to do a 10 click run, biggest was 7clicks. So the crafter is probably getting to do something that he never or rarely does.

Also, i've gone 10clicks on a max cos print in past without a success, it's nice not to have to worry about losing a couple of k of ores on bad run.

Add to that the possibility of hofs and BPs from a 5th lvl click and it's not that bad a deal.

Ok, just one more thing? Maddox IV better than Jasinoch FP?

I know Chesta have a crafting service, he/she is often to be found in Atlas Haven, also is on this forum, run a search for crafting service :)

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Back