Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
Why the +rep train is not working? i'm sure i've by all available stations yesterday :D

Its been working for me ;) Bit being a bit slow atm because not as many different people have been posting, so harder to "spread rep" lol.

Im very slow anyway lol.

C

LOL :laugh:

You speak the truth ... same all ppl here :D

Ahhh ok. you seem to have numerous writing projects you are working on :)

Yeah there are rather a lot of them. With CYOA included I have five different things I'm working on. The book, CYOA, a tv series script and two films scripts. Luckily the book is almost finished first draft and the two scripts are in editing stage. But there is another book and another two scripts to do after that.

Yeah there are rather a lot of them. With CYOA included I have five different things I'm working on. The book, CYOA, a tv series script and two films scripts. Luckily the book is almost finished first draft and the two scripts are in editing stage. But there is another book and another two scripts to do after that.

I thought that your new full time job should be new CP owner now :)

I thought that your new full time job should be new CP owner now :)

lol. Don't have the money right now. Do I have the time? Not sure on that one.

:eek::eek: Crazy :eek::eek:

Yeah I like to be busy. I'm playing mostly anyway. I treat writing as a hobby and I get to do it for work. Honestly I'd recommend it to anyone.

Yeah I like to be busy. I'm playing mostly anyway. I treat writing as a hobby and I get to do it for work. Honestly I'd recommend it to anyone.

True, if you like what you are doing, you never have to work a day in your life :) . I used to do well in English at high school... doing Engineering now in university, lol kinda the exact opposite.

True, if you like what you are doing, you never have to work a day in your life :) . I used to do well in English at high school... doing Engineering now in university, lol kinda the exact opposite.

I did Maths and Physics at Uni. I prefer writing though It's much less boring and much more like oplaying all the time.

guys..... i'm so bored :laugh::laugh::laugh: tell me what i must do to be more active!!! bored bored bored:scratch2:
There's more to being active. ;)

Theres being active and being active productively. IE you can spam all you want but its better to actually contribute things to a thread. Such as your points of view etc. You can increase activity by posting, gratzing and repping in other threads :)

C

buying from my shop.. or sporting a signature with the item line and spamming all sorts of threads! - ; )

I've done that a bit. I've even amde my own threads spamming stuff.

You would be really supporting the fund by buying something from nihs shop rather than just spamming here all day long for efd...

I would if I had the cash...

buying from my shop.. or sporting a signature with the item line and spamming all sorts of threads! - ; )

I've got the sig. though for EFD Fund :)

1 more closer to 3k posts! :D

Lol I was wondering if you were going to post.

4 More.

EDIT: ... As I've sat here for more than an hour waiting to claim the #3000 post... I can't double post for the win. ...It would be a hollow victory. ....sooooo who will be #2999?

Last edited:
Less now. :p

People are really gonna try for 3k aren't they? lol

I give up. NO more waiting for me. Almost Thursday. Not double posting to get the 3k mark lol.

Good luck to whoever gets it.

taking one for the team

Did I get No. 3k? :p
Yey I did, ty Lark. :p

Status
Back