Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
Just got back from sailing for a long weekend. What did I miss?

Not much! How was sailing?

Sailing was very good. Nice and windy the first day for some proper sailing then calmer the second day for a nice relaxing trip to some islands. Saw some endangered wildlife that was only on this island and one other off the north of scotland.

711's B'day. :D

There's a thread somewhere in Greetings & Messages to send him B'day wishes. :)

Ah ok. His Birthday must only be a day or two after mine.

Sailing was very good. Nice and windy the first day for some proper sailing then calmer the second day for a nice relaxing trip to some islands. Saw some endangered wildlife that was only on this island and one other off the north of scotland.

Nice, glad you had a good time :)

and next to the hot weather we also have torrential rains and thunderstorms now :) keeps getting better and better. globla warming anyone:eyecrazy:

Global warming is THE bullshit m8 ...

Last decade or more the planet is going into a mini "ice age"

inform yourself better , don't watch too much TV ;)

Global warming is THE bullshit m8 ...

Last decade or more the planet is going into a mini "ice age"

inform yourself better , don't watch too much TV ;)

Unless it's An Inconvenient Truth. :wtg:

Unless it's An Inconvenient Truth. :wtg:

I insist you read more than listen the News ...

Global warming is BS so they can sell all their new technologies " that affects the global warming" crap ... :laugh:

If they were real about it they would all close the fucking oil industry and we would use Electric cars ... or cars that move with water m8 .

these exist already few decades but they don't produce em .. why? because Oil companies can't drain your $ that way.

Food for your thoughts

I insist you read more than listen the News ...

Global warming is BS so they can sell all their new technologies " that affects the global warming" crap ... :laugh:

If they were real about it they would all close the fucking oil industry and we would use Electric cars ... or cars that move with water m8 .

these exist already few decades but they don't produce em .. why? because Oil companies can't drain your $ that way.

Food for your thoughts

... I do read more than I listen to the news. The news is BS. I know it's not global warming, it should be called global climate change. Earth isn't just warming up.

The funny thing is that car companies did have better electric cars in the 90s than we do today. Watch the documentary, "Death of the Electric Car"

Very interesting.

Last edited:
all I know is that when I was young the temperature would never go above 25 and there would be snow every winter. Now it goes above 30 in summer consitently and it only rains in winter. Something definately changed in the last 30 years or so.

Anyhow in 30 years it might be changed back. I'll let you guys know if you are still hanging around here then:D

all I know is that when I was young the temperature would never go above 25 and there would be snow every winter. Now it goes above 30 in summer consitently and it only rains in winter. Something definately changed in the last 30 years or so.

Anyhow in 30 years it might be changed back. I'll let you guys know if you are still hanging around here then:D

Tehe. 30 years time would be really quite impressive. Not sure Eu will last that long but I will be impressed if it does.

Status
Back