Suggestion: Make pills and shrapnel auctionable

Woudl you like to have all pills and shrapnel auctionable?

• Total voters
Shrapnel is a material used in all 3 main professions and it would be much easier to have it available in auction; it would help the melee users a lot and also those who produce too much.

Incorrect, Shrapnel (or UA) has absolutely no use in crafting. Yes you get Shrap from crafting, but you can't 'use' shrap at the crafting machine for anything which is kind of a shame.

So as a crafter, my only options are to go hunting or mining to cycle it, to tt it, or to sell it for 100.5%.

Later Edit: A good idea that came from the comments of this thread - making the pets also auctionable, please.

Pets can be traded in private or sold in a shop. Pets is the only thing without a market history and the fact shop owners aren't having to compete with auction for sales makes it worth it to have it on offer in my shops.

There should be more things like this which could be sold in shops but not on auction and that's why I've suggested before that pills and starter pack items like barbarella should be possible to be sold in shops.

Im thinking now why does MA dont give a chance to crafters so they can open boxes also. Would be the move to craft with univeral ammo :D

Im thinking now why does MA dont give a chance to crafters so they can open boxes also. Would be the move to craft with univeral ammo :D
Or at least allow crafting with shrapnel, it's crazy we all advise against gambling and say crafting EP & Shrapenl is huge loss, yet the entire crafting and everyone using L (including minng amps) is conditioned about the EP crafters to supply the residue...

No strong opinions on some changes, but I will say it is nice to have tradeable items that aren't in auction but CAN be placed in shops. Right now pills, etc. are a perk of being a shop owner.

people that whine about this are only doing so casue they want to cycle thier $ over and over with no loss so they can have more chances at looting rings etc..

ubers get high 90% TT easily profiting from MU so basically play for free

buy 10K$ of boxes pew pew pew - profit - repeat - if they loot a ring its an xmas bonus

this thread has nothing to do with making the game better - except for those that already profit - just like countless other post about "improving" the game

as mentioned open less boxes problem solved

stop being greedy

Such a good timing to implement some of the ideas in this thread :)

Happy to see shrapnel being auctionable, would be really good for us to have the pills in AH as well. Understandable if the skill pills remain account bound, now that there will be tradable skill pills available in a PP event, but other pills should be made tradable (X,X2, Y, Y2, Z, Z2, Eggs, candy) and also allow these and mayhem vendor pills to be placed in AH. It would help the small hunter cycle in Mayhems more, being able to trade easier their MTokens to pills and then to AH.
Please consider this as well, thank you!

geez evey... two twen drops, a complete set and now we got auctionable shrap? what a month you're having!

go get a lotto ticket, seems luck is on your side man ! :D

Happy to see shrapnel being auctionable, would be really good for us to have the pills in AH as well. Understandable if the skill pills remain account bound, now that there will be tradable skill pills available in a PP event, but other pills should be made tradable (X,X2, Y, Y2, Z, Z2, Eggs, candy) and also allow these and mayhem vendor pills to be placed in AH. It would help the small hunter cycle in Mayhems more, being able to trade easier their MTokens to pills and then to AH.
Please consider this as well, thank you!
I mean it's a missed opportunity for them not to make them tradeable. They would be increasing their revenue from auction fees.
I also think they need to make so all the webshop stuff can be recycled (except UA ofc). This way those wasted peds can be used for grinding and filling up the lootpool.

Really impressed with these recent changes MA keep going, next after this rebalance loot tables so that we don't get too much oil, in particularly instance mobs and I think residue that has no use like animal oil residue from hunting loot, should be recycleable imo.

All Mayhem vendor items are auctioanble except for the pills. Pills should also be auctionable. Bump.
Agree bump

This would be very nice and helpfull since people that really need pills and the ones that want to sell are not so often at the same time online and not only that...

Being able to sell pills in AH would boost pill related economy nicely.

MA too would get their cut from the AH fees!

Atm i am using AH for buying/selling everything else expect pills.

Now you have to either spend time to sell them yourself overtime.

Not to mention figuring the real prices before any of this.

Or have all current re-sellers on friendlist and run thro their pricing to get half decent price.

Either way to me it feels like wasted time.

Time that i could have used cycling PED cough* MA wink wink*

Being able to sell them in AH right now would be huge improvment to quality of life!

Prolly would bring the MU down a bit too for those who are buying them.

Please MindArk make this happen...

🙏🙏🙏

This is really a no brainer. All the action fee revenue that they'll make.

Some time ago a claim was circulated that auction fees are not part of company revenue but are returned in the loot. I don't know the original source for this, but if true the reasoning above would not hold. Can we know this for sure in some way, i.e. could our community liaison get this either confirmed or denied, failing which obtain a reason why they can't?

Back