Make radar better!

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Ok I know it has been mentioned before, but could be please get the option to not view birds at radar? :silly2:

It gets annoying, specially in tall grass, when trying to find a mob and being surrounded by 100s of chirpy, gibnib and such so your radar is all red-spotted :laugh:

Just a Wishlist won't help, We need another section for "Fixing the game Wishlist" :D

Naa keep it, It scares the noobs ;)

Or similar to how mobs with larger hp show up further away, they could also be a darker shade of red on the radar. Eg. Chirpy, Chirpy, Baddass, Chirpy.

Or similar to how mobs with larger hp show up further away, they could also be a darker shade of red on the radar. Eg. Chirpy, Chirpy, Baddass, Chirpy.

Yeah another idea I had about radar was that the size of the dots could be dependant on the size of the mob (not toughness)...

So kinda like:
Chirpy -> .

Eomon -> O

You should shoot a few bazookas at those areas filled with gibnibs and stuff to clear it a bit :D

Eg. Chirpy, Chirpy, Baddass, Chirpy.

:laugh:

It would be nice if flying mobs like Hiryuu also had different colour dots when they are re-implemented :)

Yeah another idea I had about radar was that the size of the dots could be dependant on the size of the mob (not toughness)...

So kinda like:
Chirpy -> .

Eomon -> O

Yeh I've seen you propose that idea before, but when there are a bunch of large mobs around, the radar would be very crowded & the dots are likely to hide other dots.

Another way to fix this is to make stronger mobs jump in tall grass :D:D (if they say "jump" you say "how high?").

Or give us a Lawnmower(L) :D:D:D:D:D with really cool bone-cracking sounds :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Remember this is supposed to be radar, and the radar is not very sophisticated. There is a certain amount of ability to distinguish different mobs - the fiercest ones tend to appear at greater distances from you, so that can give you a hint as to whether it is a fugarbaba or an Atrox.

Remember this is supposed to be radar, and the radar is not very sophisticated. There is a certain amount of ability to distinguish different mobs - the fiercest ones tend to appear at greater distances from you, so that can give you a hint as to whether it is a fugarbaba or an Atrox.

yeah but if I am hunting daikiba, exa or snables they appear about as far away as the birds (very close at least) :silly2:

Ooh, now i know why the n00b mobs appear so close.

It was really unfair if that happened with badass mobs, like araneatroxies

Back