Make sweating "illegal"...

Well it would drive up sweat prices witch would be really good :) But I think it would drive away new players, and we would be stuck with even more wining, complaining players, and to be honest... I really don't know how many more of those that this forum can take ;) Although I would probably develop some nice dodge skills, I'll have to say no on this one. The negative affects outweigh the benefits.

You are pretty alone with that opinion dude and it's good that way. ;)

Yea perhaps...but hey(!) I made a whole lot of new friends along the way...let me see, there´s LoTramP aka LoTeK aka LoLife, ShadowCrapSong and Sarah Hawkpiss just to name a few! :D ...Oh I know I know, what your all thinking, "with friends like that...blabla"...and...you're probably right! :D ...it´s just a weakness I've for "special" people...guess I've to work on that! ;)

Have a nice day! :D

You are pretty alone with that opinion dude and it's good that way. ;)

You can see by the amount of posts to his name that jim's a lonely soul with an over inflated opinion of himself;)

This post in itself is obviously a cry for help and with his lack of people skills,this is the only way he can meet people :laugh:

I can't speak for others like you do jim but personaly i id like to say its been fun being your friend but hey all good things must come to an end :(

Say hi if you see me ingame but please don't get all clingy and follow me around bcos offering me money for :handjob: in your -reps is starting to :eek: me

Say hi if you see me ingame but please don't get all clingy and follow me around bcos offering me money for :handjob: in your -reps is starting to :eek: me

How much is he paying?:D

With sweating currently disabled i'm sure there would be a lot of unemployed sweat farmers willing to give a hand.... :laugh::laugh:

As for making sweating illegal i wouldn't mind, extra dodge is always useful. :)

Ok let me see...

This game is pg13 right?

So how do you expect a kid of 14 years in a crappy country or state to EXCITED about being killed because he's trying to get free money from this new FREE RPG he heard about in the internet..

Those fee-based RPG give a sense of "I made it to max level woo" sensation...Entropia is a sandbox where people can make money trading...or mining...or hunting...but first you have to invest and know the game...thats were sweating is required for people to realize that getting money is hard..no free lunch

I play for fun..and I try to break even so I don't have to depo every single week using L maxed out SIB stuff(and yes I depo & lose so I guess im helping the loot) ...but you seem to think that noobs take away your money while sweating and globaling on combibo with 62 ped of Animal Crap Oil...whats the matter they have the same rights to global or hof as you...Even if you depo (whatever you depo)..

Come on!!Sweating is one of the pain in the ass professions it takes like 8 hours to buy what 10 ped of ammo or 20 ped..so why make it more painfully..

Hah, I knew this individual must have had a thread like this somewhere. :silly2: Move on people, this sour grape simply refuses to believe there are people who play without very little or no depositing, and do fairly damn good still. Boohoo, Get Over It. Why? While luck does play part to it, simply by playing smart (Some would say, play it boring), it's possible. And one of the first things a newcomer would do in order to have a taste of the game and consider if it's worth depositing, is sweating, and resource-collecting (Dung, stones and fruit). MA has done it that way for quite a while now, and seems to like it as is.

But well, as you're being so paranoid with your leech issue, guess you don't care for the new arrivals, and the fact not all would right out dump money into a game that costs money, just to get to know if they will enjoy it or not, only the filthy, dirty leeches stealing your (?) money from the lootpool. :rolleyes: I think you are having gambling issues, and schizophrenic to boot. But nah, don't get me wrong. You're amusing, I like you. Kinda remind me of the Letum guy and his "kill everybody" stuff, except he was way over more imaginative and had better ideas. I do reckon it was my bad to bite the bait, but I firmly believe that everybody has a soft spot, that "something" that will make you lose your temper, no matter how reasonable you try to be. Well, now that I've left my two PEC, you may go back to your petty trolling. :wtg:

...seems that I´ve managed to piss off alot of non-depositors...awesome! :laugh:

Back on topic...

Ok let me see...

This game is pg13 right?

So how do you expect a kid of 14 years in a crappy country or state to EXCITED about being killed because he's trying to get free money from this new FREE RPG he heard about in the internet..

lol I don´t...coz I don´t want to see him here in the first place, for numerous of reasons, mainly coz his from a "crappy country" :p second of all coz I think this game should have a
nc-17.gif
rating too, as this isn´t a place for children, never has been, never will be! Just add more sex and violence & this product of MA/FPC will get that rating in no time! I bet money will roll in too ^^

...btw updated my first post with some more candy! ;)

Last edited:
[...]you may go back to your petty trolling. :wtg:

lol, what are you talking about?! You're the troll ffs...NOW why don´t YOU go back and help your mother change your bottom sheet for ones, that you´ve soaked with urine! You little bedwetter...

...yea that´s right! why not make sweating (if enabled again) an illegal activity ingame i.e. if caught sweating, PvP is enabled, even if the sweater is in a "safe-zone"?

Some sort of reward for the "cleaner" would also be wishful, part from getting a kill-spree HoF, why not atleast 50% of the sweaters gatherings?! :)

...part from this I'd also like to see that MA/FPC implement permanent Martial law regarding newcomers i.e. issue an order for non depositing avatars to return indoors (i.e. back to the barracks) before a certain time. They will also be equipped with a necklace, that limits their "movement" making them bound to a certain area, if they however should try to pass a "border", the avatar will get a 10 sec warning to return...or he/she will die immediately, preferably with a nice gory head explosion! :yay: Pffft...you might think, I just revive & carry on with my doubtful way of living! Bah...hardly...You won´t be able to log in for...ok ok...let´s be generous...a week...breaking a rule like that! :laugh: ...makes you appreciate your avatars "life" a bit more...doesn´t it? hehe...

Also ppl caught running around naked should be considered "outlaws"...and all newcomers should arrive naked, part from the "necklace" worn, however as soon as you deposit...you will be given the "standard colonist cloathings" and the "necklace" will be removed and you are free to move around to explore as you see fit! :yay: This will be imposed to maintain public order...I´m sure MA/FPC don´t want a bunch of non-depositors running around! ;)

...remember, this are MY wishes! So be grateful for what you currently have!

middle+finger.bmp

:D

GREAT IDEA!

This then turns the larger players who need ME into 'big daddy's' of sorts because you could possibly shoot the person killing a sweater if you're in the same team with the sweater and in return request sweat from the noob ;)

GREAT IDEA!

This then turns the larger players who need ME into 'big daddy's' of sorts because you could possibly shoot the person killing a sweater if you're in the same team with the sweater and in return request sweat from the noob ;)

Hmm a very interesting development you´re presenting here Shadowwraith, a sweat-monkey would be like someones sweat-bitch instead! I like that! +rep! :thumbup:

sweatwhore.jpg

Last edited:
sweater.jpg

...was gonna add a poll as requested but...oh well...can´t do! :/

Hmm, let's see... I never depo'ed, don't do any free-activities to sustain myself, played for a long time before you started, had a couple Uberloots, another whole bunch of globals, am very probably more skilled than you and I only see more and more opportunities of making money as EU grows while you only deposit more and more.

Your idea doesn't really affect me at all, so I'm not pissed off by it. Just stopped by to say this for the following reason:

Be more jealous, please, jim_T. The jealousy of ppl like you is a great motivation to go on and become even better. ;)

Oh, and so is your money.

Btw: Save yourself the trouble and don't even bother responding, I'll be busy in EU, leeching off your paycheck.

kthxbai

Hmm, let's see... I never depo'ed, don't do any free-activities to sustain myself, played for a long time before you started, had a couple Uberloots, another whole bunch of globals, am very probably more skilled than you and I only see more and more opportunities of making money as EU grows while you only deposit more and more.

Your idea doesn't really affect me at all, so I'm not pissed off by it. Just stopped by to say this for the following reason:

Be more jealous, please, jim_T. The jealousy of ppl like you is a great motivation to go on and become even better. ;)

Btw: Save yourself the trouble and don't even bother responding, I'll be busy in EU, leeching off your paycheck.

kthxbai

hosnap.

Anyway, I laugh at the fact people aren't noticing this is a joke, at about page 3, it becomes rather obvious.

Jims the joke and we're laughing AT him not with him:laugh:

He's even changed his opening post to suit his later posts.

He's moving up the rankings fast and must be in the top ten:handjob: by now;)

When do you get a shot at being the heavyweight :handjob: of the world?

you must be close:wtg:

kthxbai

Why should I be jealous of you?! You´re dependent that other ppl pay for your gaming experience, no free-activities to sustain huh? orly... lmao... You actually brag about the fact that You´ve never even "depo'ed", not once, now...imagine if everyone was thinking like you do, both here in EU and IRL and I´m pretty sure that you live this way IRL too, living of others paying for you, mom, dad...society...well I tell you what, it wouldn´t be welfare mate, would it?

I work, pay tax, rent, bills you know...stuff that grown-ups do, If I run out of cash ingame, I CAN deposit, I´m independent in that way, now don´t get me wrong I like this game...alot...but I think it´s a typical swedish mentality to provide an atmosphere for ppl like you, like MA has...it´s no different in the swedish society...it´s alot worse actually lol...but to be honest if ppl like me motivates you to continue playing for free, well then ppl like you motivates me to quit...simple as that...

so..I might be a bit jelaous of ppl whom seem to admire this way of life, coz I don´t...I´ve no respect for You or this kind of I-can-live-of-others-mentality that you represent and feel so proud about...

Jims the joke and we're laughing AT him not with him:laugh:

He's even changed his opening post to suit his later posts.

He's moving up the rankings fast and must be in the top ten:handjob: by now;)

When do you get a shot at being the heavyweight :handjob: of the world?

you must be close:wtg:

Everyone seems to have a pathetic troll that follows them around on EF nowadays, I´m no different, I´ve got LoTroll here, well atleast I get free *bumps* by this retarded fuck, so I reckon I should be grateful! :D

Regards!

//jim_T

Last edited:
Rather than killing off all sweaters it would be much better to makeit more easy for them to progress from sweater to hunter/miner/crafter and depositer. If someone starts to play the game and just keeps gettiing killed then I don't think they would last very long, and would leave pretty quickly. Maybe there needs to be a sandbox zone hwere new players could sweat and whenn they get sufficient sweat they coukd buy a small weapon with it. They could then buy some ammo with more sweat and go and hunt snablesnots. Any loot they get would be stuff such as sweat or "clothes colourers", and none of it could be sold to other players. When they are ready they could take a rocket down to the planet surface and take with them only their clothes. This journey might costthem a small deposit, $5 and when they arrive they would be given stuff to the value of 50PED -opalo,ammo,a knife, a few BPs and some mining equipment. They would then be able to try out these professions at no extra cost, but would have already made their first deposit. The first one is always the hardest.

Havent read all the posts in the tread, but reading the OP my first tought was that this will get the sweat price up .....

and then it hit me....
Star, Joda and Petrov out swunting in OJs :wtg:
guess there would be a few wannabe PKers in for a surprice there :eek:

Why those ubers would be out sweating ? Well, as the sweatprice will rise, it pays better than camping those Dasps :rolleyes:

S V :kos:

Havent read all the posts in the tread, but reading the OP my first tought was that this will get the sweat price up .....

and then it hit me....
Star, Joda and Petrov out swunting in OJs :wtg:
guess there would be a few wannabe PKers in for a surprice there :eek:

Why those ubers would be out sweating ? Well, as the sweatprice will rise, it pays better than camping those Dasps :rolleyes:

S V :kos:

Well one suggestion here was to refine force nexus into ME and exclude Sweat from the process entirely, i.e. 2 Force Nexus will give you 1 ME...making sweat useless and obsolete...

Stop bringiing usless dead posts back to life you attention seeking :handjob:

¿Are you crazy man?

I think your intention is good. However, it seems a crazy idea. I have a better proposal than yours.

MA must implement a reward system for depositors. For example, you get free gold card, when you reach $ 500 dollars in deposits.

If after that you deposit $ 3,000 dollars, MA give you a good armor or a good weapon UL free (at cost TT), your avatar would continue growing, and spending more on bullets and decay.

If after that you deposit $ 6,000 dollars, MA give away another good armor or weapon free of cost (tt cost), that allow to grow large enough, the player will pay for bullets and decay more.

It would be more profitable and fair to all. And not just for those who deposited $ 10,000 in one time many years ago, and actually never lose, and have not returned to deposit no more. While the players who had deposited 2,000 or 4,000 dollars, are loosing always, and can never grow in the game. Y son los únicos que siguen depositando en búsqueda de su uberloot matando solamente feffoids o atrox.

(i am sorry.. my english is so bad)

and can never grow in the game. Y son los únicos que siguen depositando en búsqueda de su uberloot matando solamente feffoids o atrox.

:laugh:
well It would make the sweat price go up, but Surelly there would be sweating mafias :) lol

OP has been public service announcement
for the
PVP! IT'S BAD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH FOUNDATION

For as little as 10 ped a week you can save little Jimmy T.
and recieve
A deposit FREE!!!
Picture of this never to be dropped
SGA CE2 NIGHTIME SWEAT ALARM

:cool:

All donations should be sent to Brooklyn
by way of the
WTF Worldwide Teaparty Federation

HELP THE HOPLESS
:)

Last edited:
I think your intention is good. However, it seems a crazy idea. I have a better proposal than yours.

MA must implement a reward system for depositors. For example, you get free gold card, when you reach $ 500 dollars in deposits.

If after that you deposit $ 3,000 dollars, MA give you a good armor or a good weapon UL free (at cost TT), your avatar would continue growing, and spending more on bullets and decay.

If after that you deposit $ 6,000 dollars, MA give away another good armor or weapon free of cost (tt cost), that allow to grow large enough, the player will pay for bullets and decay more.

It would be more profitable and fair to all. And not just for those who deposited $ 10,000 in one time many years ago, and actually never lose, and have not returned to deposit no more. While the players who had deposited 2,000 or 4,000 dollars, are loosing always, and can never grow in the game. Y son los únicos que siguen depositando en búsqueda de su uberloot matando solamente feffoids o atrox.

No worries mate, this ain´t a spelling contest ;) I find your proposal interesting though...why not! :D

Stop bringiing usless dead posts back to life you attention seeking :handjob:

hahaha look whos talking huh?? lmao...the only thing that is truly dead around here...is your brain! :laugh:

Y son los únicos que siguen depositando en búsqueda de su uberloot matando solamente feffoids o atrox.

...While the players who had deposited 2,000 or 4,000 dollars, are loosing always, and can never grow in the game. "And they are the only ones that have deposited into your uberloot only killing feffoids or atrox."

Your English is better than most people here speak Spanish...

;)

hm.... what proposal :confused: (my memory is too short )

I guess he means his idea about MA giving armor and weapons to people who deposit a specific amount of cash.
I think that would be a good idea, even though I don't deposit. :p

@Jim: Amazing that your not in negative REP-points yet. ^^

The OP must have been on drugs when he wrote that rubbish OR he has a huge stash of sweat he wants to get rid of, but at a much higher price.

In this thread I´ve basically challenged a part of this game that is currently "FREE" in this "FREE" game concept that MA has, as you don´t have to pay a monthly fee in order to be able to enter the game...now you get what you pay for...and by putting a label on a product saying this stuff is "FREE"...can one really complain about it? Hell I know alot of you guys deposit heavy amounts into this universe, but fact is...no one is forcing you to do so...

All I´m sayin is that I find it far more easier to complain about a product that I bought, than a product that was given to me for FREE...hence I find many of the whining threads lately somewhat tiresome, the thing is, there is no such thing as free lunch or buy one & get one for FREE...you paid for em both, simple as that...now the cashflow gotta come from somewhere and I´m just not sure that MA has chosen the right way to secure this cashflow...already stated why I want a monthly fee, you would get rid of;

A. poor kids
B. poor people
C. ugly poor people
D. fat-ugly-poor-people-that-should-try-to-get-a-rl-job-instead-to-secure-their-own-eco-situation-instead-of-sweating-their-days-away

...and let´s not forget!
E. the stingy fella

Now feel "FREE" to neg rep me all you like (LoTek), I´m just telling you how I think a RCE should be run...by paying up! :thumbup:

I´m pretty convinced it won´t happen, me thinks MA finds it very nice to have the current setup, so chill the fuck down all you sweataholics, there will prolly be plenty of oppurtunities to sweat your brains out in the whole universe in the future to come! ENJOY! :silly:

Back