Make-up Masks

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
I'm starting to get curious about getting a cool make-up mask made, but I would like to know the basics of how they work.

It looks like the mask is a (L)imited item. Does it decay each time you put it on, like clothes?

Is the mask something you equip when you want your avatar to have the cool look (like a hat), or is it something that is used to apply make-up and once applied, the make-up is "on" your avatar? (and the mask can be used to apply make-up to a different avatar?) If the make-up is "permanent" can you later remove it from your face?

it is like a hat in a way. you can put it on and off.

Unlike most clothes it never gets taken off by putting on something else except for another mask so it stays on underneath your other hats glasses and armor masks and helmets.

You can draw anything you want on your face and upload it so long as you have the make up to do it.

Getting other person to do the drawing sometimes does not work well so if you want a pro to do the art they should probably do the art on them self then trade you the mask.

Thank you very much Kitten.

I am curious now about decay. Let's say that I had 2 or 3 masks that I liked to wear on different occasions. Would they suffer the 2 PEC decay every time I switched them? If so, do they start to look bad as they decay (like clothing)?

10 pec decay to put on but the decay does not make it look worse. Small mask can be put on 100 times, medium 150 times and large 200 times

Whats the difference in the size of the masks? Is it just how many times you can put in on??

Also wondering, I have seen cosmetic pens, lip liners, rouge, lipstick, etc. Can you use the different items anywhere on the mask. For instance, can you use the lip liner anywhere on the mask or will it only work on the lips?

Are all masks crafted? And if so - which proffesion (BP book) drops the BP's?

Whats the difference in the size of the masks? Is it just how many times you can put in on??

Also wondering, I have seen cosmetic pens, lip liners, rouge, lipstick, etc. Can you use the different items anywhere on the mask. For instance, can you use the lip liner anywhere on the mask or will it only work on the lips?

Face paint,cosmetic pen, rouge and foundation can be used over the enire mask, Lipstick, lipliner and lipgloss can olnly be used on the lips, not sure about eyeshadow yet but im guessing its probabbly the same as lipstick.

Makes sence, thanks for the info :)

Back