Making a living - CYOA part 13

What do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YES!! WOOHHOO its here!!

It is definately time to excuse yourself from the bar and go take a stroll with Elf. :D

PS: Nice banner, I like it :yay:

YES!! WOOHHOO its here!!

It is definately time to excuse yourself from the bar and go take a stroll with Elf. :D

PS: Nice banner, I like it :yay:

Sorry it took so long. I've found life keeps being busy recently. Hopefully it will calm down a bit soon.

This seemed quite appropriate to add at this time

pix_plz_small.png

LOL, I love that - it really is quite fitting! I swear, these past few installments have been exciting for more than just the installment itself - Addz, you crack me up man.

BTW - Marie, I know you are taken, but that won't stop most of the guys out in internet land from trying (or so it seems on forums for "other games"). BTW - grats on the upcoming 4-year.

Elf makes a big fuss of the dog, which he obviously loves.

And with that horrible discovery I have no interest in what 'she' wants to show me so I am selecting option 3 as I seriously need to drown my sorrows before going home to burn my clothes and cry in the shower...

SHES A TRAP! SHE'S GOING TO SHOW YOU HER PEENOR :eek::eek::eek:

Ya ya ok I chose option 1 since I'm sure it's a typo or sentence structure issue...please say it is?

BTW - Marie, I know you are taken, but that won't stop most of the guys out in internet land from trying (or so it seems on forums for "other games").

You mean men have not civilized yet? surely this cannot be true. Man is more than a mear animal and can rationalize above his base animal desires?

Guess not...only have to look at tiger woods :laugh:

Ya ya ok I chose option 1 since I'm sure it's a typo or sentence structure issue...please say it is?

oh noes ! what if it's not a typo ! :jawdrop:

:holyshit:

You mean men have not civilized yet? surely this cannot be true. Man is more than a mear animal and can rationalize above his base animal desires?

ah crap .... you got me again

[youtube]M1I-oljwp8c[/youtube]

Last edited:
LOOOOL the video :yay:

And with that horrible discovery I have no interest in what 'she' wants to show me so I am selecting option 3 as I seriously need to drown my sorrows before going home to burn my clothes and cry in the shower...

The He is the dog. as the dog is the last thing mentioned the He is not refering to Elf.

BTW - Marie, I know you are taken, but that won't stop most of the guys out in internet land from trying (or so it seems on forums for "other games"). BTW - grats on the upcoming 4-year.

Thanks. Four years has completely flown by.

You would actually be surprised. In Four years of being married I can say there has actually been quite a few men that even after I have told them I am married they have continued to try and get me to date them. Both in game and irl. It's actually kind of annoying. If i wanted to date them anyway mentioning I am married and therefore am happily taken wouldn't be the first thing I'd say probably.

Last edited:
Awsome as ever. Now lets find out what elf wanna show us :yay:

Hey new reader here, just read it all Part 1 to Part 13. Very nice storyline, the voting is a cool addition! Keep'em coming, another one just got hooked. ;)

Hey new reader here, just read it all Part 1 to Part 13. Very nice storyline, the voting is a cool addition! Keep'em coming, another one just got hooked. ;)

Glad you like them. Always nice to have new readers. I did wonder if having back parts to read would put off new readers as it got larger but glad to see it's not putting everyone off.

Wow really awsome! :) This is almost better then playing EU, lol :laugh:

Only a few hours till voting closes.

Poll has closed and the winning result is:

Tell people you have somewhere to be and meet Elf.

I'm really busy over the next few days and won't have much access to a computer so I will be a little while getting the new part up. Hopefully won't be any longer than a week from now though.

Just a quick update to say I haven't forgotten about the next part. Got something a bit more special lined up for this one. Had to do some shopping to get everything I needed. Hopefully won't be much longer.

Just a quick update to say I haven't forgotten about the next part. Got something a bit more special lined up for this one. Had to do some shopping to get everything I needed. Hopefully won't be much longer.

ooo sounds intresting.

we like special :p

and we like presents :D

Thanks for the Efd Jenny and the next part should be along very shortly. Now just waiting on 711. Keep an eye out for it.

new part can be found here - may take a bit longer to read. It's not short.

:eek:

Mary Pudge Robertson is ... canine?

:eek:

Mary Pudge Robertson is ... canine?

Just Pudge and is the name of Jeffe's and Beech's dog. He died shortly before writing this part.

Well that's the first time I've had a thread spammed. lol

Back