Selling: MAKO Wildfire, Gold Rush Edition 106.2 MA DPS + mayhem trauma 3 combo ! SOLD!

You should mention , overall eff will go up once the owner tier it up :p I think it will reach 84 tho

What is the price range at approximately? i dont even know what to offer

waiting for respond for another offer if its not sold it will be rented out after today

still would like to know the approx price to make an offer arounrd

offers with items so far has been around the 120k. ped wins and if I get a decent reply back from current offer potential it will be sold today. Just waiting for person to get online.

What is the DPP of the sword? I have the rainbow which is 102.9 dps. its 58.7% efficiency 2.902 dpp before amping or enhancers and would like to know how it compares before i make an offer. My sword doesnt use shrap but if you put alot of ped on it, it will last for hours.

if you go on wepcompare you can clearly see the dpp its around 3.4 or something. cant remember. should also be on wiki

if you go on wepcompare you can clearly see the dpp its around 3.4 or something. cant remember. should also be on wiki
ive been having problems getting on the wiki. sorry to bother but thanks for the answer

Back